George Floyd’s Death and Protests

Not to be an asshole but we wouldn’t be having this situation if Floyd Wasn’t running around town , using fake counterfeit money to scheme people,  that and he was fighting with police officers in the car,   

that’s no excuse to die

and the cop deserves what he gets

but the news made it seem it was an innocent man who didn’t do anything got choked out and killed by police 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

You can try all you want, make up any excuses you want - but there is absolutely no justification for this behavior that we are seeing.  This is not protest - this is anarchy.

How do you like your daily dose of reality? Straight black? A little sugar and creamer or what?

Yep. Definitely anarchy, because the can keeps getting kicked down the road by dismissive pricks that ignore the issues because it's just "them" and not us. 

Nobody is trying to justify shit. Just damned sure can understand why it's happening. 

There is absolutely no justification for waiting 4 fucking days to arrest a murdering cop, and even less for letting the other 3 complicit scumbags still be free either. Absolutely no justification for all the times it's been dismissed by people either. How many times it's been swept under the rug. How many times the buffoon in office has declared that white supremacist groups have many good people in them. 

Keep kicking the can down the road and being dismissive because you don't like the methods. Anarchy is the next step as you see and apparently are appalled by. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How do you like your daily dose of reality? Straight black? A little sugar and creamer or what?

Yep. Definitely anarchy, because the can keeps getting kicked down the road by dismissive pricks that ignore the issues because it's just "them" and not us. 

Nobody is trying to justify shit. Just damned sure can understand why it's happening. 

There is absolutely no justification for waiting 4 fucking days to arrest a murdering cop, and even less for letting the other 3 complicit scumbags still be free either. Absolutely no justification for all the times it's been dismissed by people either. How many times it's been swept under the rug. How many times the buffoon in office has declared that white supremacist groups have many good people in them. 

Keep kicking the can down the road and being dismissive because you don't like the methods. Anarchy is the next step as you see and apparently are appalled by. 

Yeah, you are justifying it.  Actually I think you are pleased

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not to be an asshole but we wouldn’t be having this situation if Floyd Wasn’t running around town , using fake counterfeit money to scheme people,  that and he was fighting with police officers in the car,   

that’s no excuse to die

and the cop deserves what he gets

but the news made it seem it was an innocent man who didn’t do anything got choked out and killed by police 

so it's ok to get "choked out" for trying a pass a fake $20.00 bill??...morons like you are why people are rioting...O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

so it's ok to get "choked out" for trying a pass a fake $20.00 bill??...morons like you are why people are rioting...O.o

$20 that time but who who’s before that, and he was kicking at officers in the police car

like I said 66 no excuse to kill a man , throw the book at the officer, but it’s stupid to say the guy was 100% innocent on his part,

fuck it let’s destroy America’s businesses, cause even more deaths, ya that’s really gonna change

all your doing is guaranteeing a Trump re-election 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

You can try all you want, make up any excuses you want - but there is absolutely no justification for this behavior that we are seeing.  This is not protest - this is anarchy.

When a people feel there is no possible way to obtain justice in their society this is what you get.Tell us if the American revolution was justified or just anarchy?

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

$20 that time but who who’s before that, and he was kicking at officers in the police car

like I said 66 no excuse to kill a man , throw the book at the officer, but it’s stupid to say the guy was 100% innocent on his part,

fuck it let’s destroy America’s businesses, cause even more deaths, ya that’s really gonna change

all your doing is guaranteeing a Trump re-election 

stop making yourself look like a moron...."kicking at officers"??...did you hear that on Fox news...and SO WHAT...you don't get "choked out" for kicking someone (which I think is a total B.S. story you got there)…..a Trump re-election??!!..LOL...the guy who is hiding in the Whitehouse and can't even address the American people on T.V. and try and calm the situation??...what a poor excuse for a leader he is...yea..this is working out great for him...how close where the protesters to him last night??...O.o

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

stop making yourself look like moron...."kicking at officers"??...did you hear that on Fox news...and SO WHAT...you don't get "choked out" for kicking someone (which I think is a total B.S. story you got there)…..a Trump re-election??!!..LOL...the guy who is hiding in the Whitehouse and can't even address the American people on T.V. and try and calm the situation??...what a poor excuse for a leader he is...yea..this is working out great for him...how close where the protesters to him last night??...O.o

I’ll get the actual article, in the meantime here’s the cnn video 

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

When a people feel there is no possible way to obtain justice in their society this is what you get.Tell us if the American revolution was justified or just anarchy?

This is it. 

It depends on whether you are with power or without. If you're one with a powdered face and gray curly wig, or dirty pantaloons, hatchet and musket. 

Pretty sure British beaurocrats looked from afar and said "There is no justification for this. This is anarchy." 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is it. 

It depends on whether you are with power or without. If you're one with a powdered face and gray curly wig, or dirty pantaloons, hatchet and musket. 

Pretty sure British beaurocrats looked from afar and said "There is no justification for this. This is anarchy." 

Exactly 

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

stop making yourself look like moron...."kicking at officers"??...did you hear that on Fox news...and SO WHAT...you don't get "choked out" for kicking someone (which I think is a total B.S. story you got there)…..a Trump re-election??!!..LOL...the guy who is hiding in the Whitehouse and can't even address the American people on T.V. and try and calm the situation??...what a poor excuse for a leader he is...yea..this is working out great for him...how close where the protesters to him last night??...O.o

Cmon Bro. Trump had no more to do with this than obama did when he was president and  any before them. 

I don’t agree with a lot of what trump says. I didn’t agree with a lot of what Obama said. Nor bush. Nor clinton. But I supported every one of them because they are the leader of my country. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Cmon Bro. Trump had no more to do with this than obama did when he was president and  any before them. 

I don’t agree with a lot of what trump says. I didn’t agree with a lot of what Obama said. Nor bush. Nor clinton. But I supported every one of them because they are the leader of my country. 

I didn't say Trump is responsible...I was addressing Goodboy saying "all your doing is guaranteeing a Trump re-election"...I'm saying he's dropping the ball everyday he doesn't try and at least act like a leader and address the nation and try and CALM the nation as our leader...it's his job and he can't do it...and I bet he swishes he had a shred of creditability now so the American people would be able to believe the certified compulsive liar...:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

I didn't say Trump is responsible...I was addressing Goodboy saying "all your doing is guaranteeing a Trump re-election"...I'm saying he's dropping the ball everyday he doesn't try and at least act like a leader and address the nation and try and CALM the nation as our leader...it's his job and he can't do it...and I bet he swishes he had a shred of creditability now so the American people would be able to believe the certified compulsive liar...:$

There is nothing he can say that will change the mind of those of you who hate him. Just like obama. Those who hated him weren’t going to give him credit for anything. The issue our country has is so many have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by “their” side when the solution is somewhere in The middle between their ideals and the ideals of those they hate. 

When you have people in The streets destroying innocent people’s property, lives and livelihoods and justify it, you’re part of the problem. When you see a white cop kneel on a black mans neck to the point he’s a murderer and justify it, you’re part of the problem. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1