George Floyd’s Death and Protests

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

It was 100% due to riots... From Police Chief directly to me...

@HawgGoneIt

still think the cop’s death wasn’t related? 

No, You had to run your big fucking yap before the facts came light saying it had nothing to do with the rioting. 

And to immediately think they weren’t related at all goes how stupid you are.....  Just statistically speaking it was highly probable the cop’s death was correlated.  What a fucking schmuck  you are .... you didn’t even respond earlier saying you were mistaken. 

But hey, a cop died..... a black cop too btw. But just collateral damage I guess to you wanting to burn it all down. You low life scumbag. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/authorities-suspect-white-supremacists-and-far-left-extremists-are-behind-violence-at-protests/

Authorities suspect white supremacists and far-left extremists are behind violence at protests

Federal and local authorities suspect some of the violent clashes during recent protests were instigated by white supremacist groups and far-left extremists. Protests have erupted across the country following the death of George Floyd. Jeff Pegues reports.20H AGO

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/authorities-suspect-white-supremacists-and-far-left-extremists-are-behind-violence-at-protests/

Authorities suspect white supremacists and far-left extremists are behind violence at protests

Federal and local authorities suspect some of the violent clashes during recent protests were instigated by white supremacist groups and far-left extremists. Protests have erupted across the country following the death of George Floyd. Jeff Pegues reports.20H AGO

Can you answer the question about abortion big mouth.

HS football players nationwide targets of Racism

Living in Alabama and having committed to the Crimson Tide affords quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa a heightened status over other elite recruits who decided to go elsewhere.

“People here are diehard for ‘Bama football,” Tagovailoa said.

The admiration for Tagovailoa is even greater because he’s the brother of Crimson Tide quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, who Alabama in the national title game last season.

Still, Taulia learned during a road game this season that racism is no respecter of person, family or affiliation. Once Taulia had Thompson High School (Alabaster, Ala.)  firmly in control in the second half, he heard racist remarks hurled at him and his teammates from the home team’s stands.

It’s crazy that the person felt comfortable enough to say things in a crowd in public,” Tagovailoa said. “I’m not naive, I know there are racist people, but still.”

Oxford (Ala.) High center Clay Webb said he’s “heard the N-word” said to his teammates by opposing players “in a couple different games and I’m always shocked.”

World uneasily watches US protests but US racism seen before

https://www.cbs42.com/news/international/world-uneasily-watches-us-protests-but-us-racism-seen-before/

Germany’s top-selling Bild newspaper on Sunday carried the sensational headline “This killer-cop set America ablaze” with an arrow pointing to a photo of now-fired police officer Derek Chauvin, who has been charged with third-degree murder in Floyd’s death, with his knee on Floyd’s neck. The newspaper’s story reported “scenes like out of a civil war.”

In Italy, the Corriere della Sera newspaper’s senior U.S. correspondent Massimo Gaggi wrote that the reaction to Floyd’s killing was “different” than previous cases of black Americans killed by police and the ensuring violence.

There are exasperated black movements that no longer preach nonviolent resistance,” Gaggi wrote

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

My point is the burning/destroying properties is not just done by local people from the neighborhood lashing out in anger.  Some of it is from agitators whose intentions is to destroy their livelihood and disrupt life in those areas. 

Oh yea there's always gonna be those people who just wanna be apart of something that go doing stupid shit... 

Because I promise you most of the looters aren't apart of the protest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh yea there's always gonna be those people who just wanna be apart of something that go doing stupid shit... 

Because I promise you most of the looters aren't apart of the protest. 

Camden represented today, even had the police Chief walking frontline for police brutality 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Camden represented today, even had the police Chief walking frontline for police brutality 

This is what we need from our cops at times like these. The good ones have to seize these moments and not let the narrative go the other way.

Saw a clip on the news this morning with several cops kneeling as well. 

960x0.jpg.21a9a0ad684a56bca6d0e75005b3ebfd.jpg

Screenshot_20200531-195937_Twitter.thumb.jpg.175d1271dd3a874d033e160935e560d6.jpg

More of this. We have a lot of work to do. 

Sure hope the national anthem wasn't playing or we'll have some torn folks on here about right and wrong ways to protest peacefully and a president shouting fire the s.o.b.s from the bully pulpit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1