George Floyd’s Death and Protests

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He basically said that he would beat the crap out of Garden State baller if they ever met I am paraphrasing but it was to that degree

OK, I saw that. But it didn't say anything about you. Why would you say you were offically threatened to be assaulted by him? 

Thing is, like I said in the beginning of this all, it's not just black people being killed by cops in this manner. They're killing US indiscriminately. They then often try to sweep it under the rug, and they aren't prosecuted or handled anywhere near the same way as they police us. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life

They're killing us and standing around laughing about it like fucking idiots. Not ever going in front of a judge at all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I couldn’t find this on Instagram, but the hudl account of this kid shows the same photo (blue jersey). Also, a poster mentioned below Sapp’s tweet that he heard his father is a coach.  I noticed there is a coach with the same last name.  

@DarterBlue, do you know any details about this?  He was a backup OL this past season if it’s real.