Elite 11 QBs announced

Ga96

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Elite-11-Finals-Roster-2020-quarterbacks-Caleb-Williams-Drake-Maye-Miller-Moss-Brock-Vandagriff-148203515/

I find it alarming that Nc state commit Aaron Mclaughlin would decline his invitation. Unless he is worrier about the virus. It makes no sense to me for a QB to decline an invite to the best workout he will get all summer and a heavy dose of knowledge he would learn. Also with the camp being in Tennessee this year its right up the road from him. Its just weird sounds like he is afraid of competition or doesn't want to get outdone.

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, Ga96 said:

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Elite-11-Finals-Roster-2020-quarterbacks-Caleb-Williams-Drake-Maye-Miller-Moss-Brock-Vandagriff-148203515/

I find it alarming that Nc state commit Aaron Mclaughlin would decline his invitation. Unless he is worrier about the virus. It makes no sense to me for a QB to decline an invite to the best workout he will get all summer and a heavy dose of knowledge he would learn. Also with the camp being in Tennessee this year its right up the road from him. Its just weird sounds like he is afraid of competition or doesn't want to get outdone.

Somebody posted he might not be 100% healthy.  I'm not saying that but it has been posted.  He is a big kid strong arm.

Funny with several offers he is a NCST lock. 

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Somebody posted he might not be 100% healthy.  I'm not saying that but it has been posted.  He is a big kid string arm.

Funny with several offers he is a NCST lock. 

That's understandable if he is hurt. You're right I wouldn't even announce my commitment to a school like that. Just let me remain a silent recruit😂

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

He’s been hurt. Try to keep up and don’t disparage a kid when you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Which is most of the time.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He’s been hurt. Try to keep up and don’t disparage a kid when you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Which is most of the time.

@ngdawg Rule number 1 , never ever take any info from people with 2~3 letters in their name On here

@MTP28

@Ga96

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Shoulder surgery, try to keep up....

Dumbass.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I think it be best to let me make that decision for myself. Thank you for looking out though, I appreciate it.

As you can see by the usernames on here the hypocrisy on here is very high. Ive seen enough comments on here and other message boards by those on here to know that their football IQ and knowledge of the world around them is very low. If I get criticized by those on here and knowing what I know and who I know in the football world then they have nothing to add to the game or talking about the game.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

As you can see by the usernames on here the hypocrisy on here is very high. Ive seen enough comments on here and other message boards by those on here to know that their football IQ and knowledge of the world around them is very low. If I get criticized by those on here and knowing what I know and who I know in the football world then they have nothing to add to the game or talking about the game.

There are always gonna be people who act like they know everything, even when they don't. The world's job is just to ignore and move on. High rate of success from past experience, 10/10 would recommend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Bro, you can’t carry on a normal conversation and lack the ability to take your nose out of your own areas ass. You have the audacity to whine about others cheating when your county is the fucking birthplace of it for HSFB. 

It’s tough not to chuckle at anybody who is so homer-centric that they can’t bring themselves to call a spade a spade. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro, you can’t carry on a normal conversation and lack the ability to take your nose out of your own areas ass. You have the audacity to siphons about others cheating when your county is the fucking birthplace of it for HSFB. 

It’s tough not to chuckle at anybody who is so homer-centric that they can’t bring themselves to call a spade a spade. 

Idk man between him

and Rufus and @HawgGoneIt having  to break the the news to @MTP28 that his head coach was fired . I swear these posteres have their Heads up their Arsses.. about football being played in their backyard 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk man between him

and Rufus and @HawgGoneIt having  to break the the news to @MTP28 that his head coach was fired . I swear these posteres have their Heads up their Arsses.. about football being played in their backyard 

If dubose got fired before coaching a game he’d lose it. Not like the 6+ month Marietta melt but still.......

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

And folks, this is what's called "deflection".

When the Idiot light scorches the forehead, the deflection begins to get the heat off.

Nice try dipshit, now go back to fapping to the Valdosta facebook page.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

There are always gonna be people who act like they know everything, even when they don't. The world's job is just to ignore and move on. High rate of success from past experience, 10/10 would recommend.

Always and they get hurt when you ignore them which is funny.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Always and they get hurt when you ignore them which is funny.

Bro it isn’t ignoring people if you read our posts and comment on them, regardless of whether it’s to one of us or somebody else. I’m starting to question whether you have a modicum of intelligence at all?!? Judging from your poor sentence structure, inability to use punctuation correctly and constant misspelling of the most basic words (and we all have autocorrect for crisssake), I am thinking you do not. 

I feel for you because you are probably a good guy. It’s just this message board thing and you trying to be witty and smart ends up making you look ridiculously stupid. 

And, as you can see, nobody is agreeing with you because they don’t want to be associated with your daily train wrecks. 

• Thanks 1