The China Virus

DarterBlue

On February 7, 2020 in a phone call with Bob Woodward, Trump showed shocking knowledge of the effects and proclivities of Covid-19, while downplaying its effects to the general public and doing precious little to protect the country from it. Below is a link to the article from the Hill. The actual tape recording of the information in the article is on the CNN website. It is pretty conclusive the voice is Trump's and it is obvious ZI, China's leader had shared a lot of information with him on it. 

I will spare you all my commentary, but this is damning. I will say, though, I am not surprised. He is who he is.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/515650-trump-privately-called-coronavirus-deadly-while-comparing-it-to-flu

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

On February 7, 2020 in a phone call with Bob Woodward, Trump showed shocking knowledge of the effects and proclivities of Covid-19, while downplaying its effects to the general public and doing precious little to protect the country from it. Below is a link to the article from the Hill. The actual tape recording of the information in the article is on the CNN website. It is pretty conclusive the voice is Trump's and it is obvious ZI, China's leader had shared a lot of information with him on it. 

I will spare you all my commentary, but this is damning. I will say, though, I am not surprised. He is who he is.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/515650-trump-privately-called-coronavirus-deadly-while-comparing-it-to-flu

Damning 2 months before an election. Another report that won't be remembered at election time. Remember the american people have short memories and most of them can't figure our what their doing this weekend. Nor will they remember what they did 2 weeks ago 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its not the china virus. It came from Europe

I named the topic that way on purpose. You have to draw your audience in. Read the article, if you have not done so yet. It is pretty shocking. Any other President would probably resign in disgrace if this were revealed. But our current occupant has no shame. 

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

it's the Trump virus

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Damning 2 months before an election. Another report that won't be remembered at election time. Remember the american people have short memories and most of them can't figure our what their doing this weekend. Nor will they remember what they did 2 weeks ago 

you figure Woodward was speaking to John Barron not Trump do you? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

This individual is way too smart to stick around for four more years of your emperor. You enjoy him. He may yet shock you to your detriment! 

How original. I feel like I’ve heard this before. Well seeya then, Einstein. Serious as a heart attack. I’m most certain that you can find a much better place that suits your way of thinking and ideologies. 👍

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

How original. I feel like I’ve heard this before. Well seeya then, Einstein. Serious as a heart attack. I’m most certain that you can find a much better place that suits your way of thinking and ideologies. 👍

I am sure I will. Trump is like Scar in the Lion King. Everything he touches dies. Enjoy your living hell!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So you don't care your prez out and out straight up lied to you?  Hmmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You  wouldn't accept it from any other president.... 

You do realize Clinton Pardoned a terrorist involved in bombing a federal building while getting his dick sucked by his Secretary, we didn’t have social media like we do know, if he did that now he would have been crucified 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You do realize Clinton Pardoned a terrorist involved in bombing a federal building while getting his dick sucked by his Secretary, we didn’t have social media like we do know, if he did that now he would have been crucified 

And you do realize Donald Trump has let 100,000+ people die while he was golfing?... or we not gonna talk about the now? 

Because Clinton had his faults sure enough but he's not president anymore... 

He's not downplaying a crisis.... 

And BTW why don't you show me this terrorist that Clinton Pardoned... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yep, and we led the world in getting dicks sucked and pardoning criminals. 

Wait....

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And you do realize Donald Trump has let 100,000+ people die while he was golfing?... or we not gonna talk about the now? 

Because Clinton had his faults sure enough but he's not president anymore... 

He's not downplaying a crisis.... 

And BTW why don't you show me this terrorist that Clinton Pardoned... 

Man it’s our fault,, no matter what Trump did or said @CCBlackhatterwas not gonna wear a mask or quarantine REGARDLESS 

• Thumbs Down 1