Pga splitting ties with trumpy the clown

Ga96

This is no different than when the summer riots occurred all the corporations virtue signaled out of fear of their businesses being destroyed by left wing domestic terrorists. 

is it really a resistance when every celebrity, tech company, million and billion dollar business is in lockstep every step of the way? 

I know you guys love it because it effects people you disagree with politically. But if people were banning Obama and Biden for their crimes, you would be bleeding out the puss so bad you would need to change pants 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is no different than when the summer riots occurred all the corporations virtue signaled out of fear of their businesses being destroyed by left wing domestic terrorists. 

is it really a resistance when every celebrity, tech company, million and billion dollar business is in lockstep every step of the way? 

I know you guys love it because it effects people you disagree with politically. But if people were banning Obama and Biden for their crimes, you would be bleeding out the puss so bad you would need to change pants 

He’s gonna reply well you broke in and protested in a government building, then ima have to reply that Ga96 burnt down Kenosha and took over a whole town in Oregon and burnt down the Ems and Police building 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I hafta admit.

I do love it.

Trumpy The Ass Clown should be shut down every direction he takes.  Maybe he can acquire residence in the Russian Embassy when Melania divorces him.

MAYBE...

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But if people were banning Obama and Biden for their crimes, you would be bleeding out the puss so bad you would need to change pants 

But this would never happen because, you know, Obama and Biden are calm and responsible leaders who never would've incited sedition among their voters.

So, again, another silly and pathetic argument from Nolebull813.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Up late last night, slept in so.... I'm good for tonight's CFB.

Annnnddd, the arrests are coming in for the insurrectionists, Trumpy's losing money AGAIN! 400 plus million owed, Dominion suing Powell for a BILLION, the 25th amendment or Impeachment on the way.

Hahahahahaha.....

That Chinese voting machine software put the serious mindfuck on 75 million dumbasses and provoked thousand others to commit treason.

bgw

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

But this would never happen because, you know, Obama and Biden are calm and responsible leaders who never would've incited sedition among their voters.

So, again, another silly and pathetic argument from Nolebull813.

It’s impossible to keep up with the ludicrous crap these guys spew.

It’s like playing Whack-A-Mole with 20 people at the same time.

• Haha 2