Rush Tapes

Ga96

Can show you how hypocritical people are. Those mad at or are judging rush voted for an idiot 2 times that has done what rush has plus some. Those same idiots want to talk about rush being a leader and a teacher of young men but they are showing their own kids to grow up being hypocritical idiots with no real moral compass.

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotcha.

I guess my legal-ese has taken a beating recently. I don’t understand how somebody can sue somebody else for libel when they’re are repeating facts that are public knowledge. For instance, somebody says, “Hawg is a murder who screwed a goat” (kidding obviously, don’t want your attorney sending me a letter) but this is something that is well known and just being repeated.......I just don’t get it. 

96 isn’t the brightest bulb on the string, but he doesn’t have this secret info that nobody else knows about. He’s just mimicking what he hears. Like 99.9% of the stuff in this forum. 

If they are coming after people for that (not surprising considering the people involved) then you just as well shut this place down because errrbody here has done the same. 

I can't say whether the stuff he posted in the op is common knowledge or not. Appears to me that he claimed to know information from these tapes, tapes which I haven't seen released anywhere else. Personally I think he's ok on this one due to the "what I gather" part at the beginning, but, I'm no lawyer myself. I do know that you can be in the good and still have to spend a fortune to defend yourself. This is why I say carry on if you want. Idc. 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Interesting stuff happening here in this thread!!

This forum is becoming too whacky, man.

It's getting to the point where I don't know what's real and bullshit...not just in this thread, but others as well.  People just making stuff up, lying, and etc...

Why, why, why?

Just to show that I'm not bullshitting...

Screenshot_20210303-072352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.505d7ff0b8c5885b89f8c3afd0aaa6c2.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-072113_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef5cc1c485ad7aa7e0e70700eadebe36.jpg

So, like I said, carry on with your bad selves. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't say whether the stuff he posted in the op is common knowledge or not. Appears to me that he claimed to know information from these tapes, tapes which I haven't seen released anywhere else. Personally I think he's ok on this one due to the "what I gather" part at the beginning, but, I'm no lawyer myself. I do know that you can be in the good and still have to spend a fortune to defend yourself. This is why I say carry on if you want. Idc. 

In contrast to this mess...Colquitt is putting together one helluva football staff for this fall.  Add to that...Justin says he's probably gonna step back a tad from the play calling and concentrate more on the HC stuff.  I'm also hearing young Mr. Fann could see some snaps at QB this year.  

Now don't go banning me for talking football in a non-football thread.....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

In contrast to this mess...Colquitt is putting together one helluva football staff for this fall.  Add to that...Justin says he's probably gonna step back a tad from the play calling and concentrate more on the HC stuff.  I'm also hearing young Mr. Fann could see some snaps at QB this year.  

Now don't go banning me for talking football in a non-football thread.....(Smile).

Rufus>>

I'd be perfectly fine with Neko at QB. He can spin it. I expect we could be pretty solid again this season. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Crazy. Desperate people do desperate things. 

The stuff on the tapes seems to be common knowledge on the Vent, though you never know I guess. Why attorneys are suing people on a forum like this is wild. 

Legal Notice***

For those of you who have slandered me, spoke in a negative tone, or had bad thoughts concerning me, my Attorney will be reaching out to you for damages soon. 

You know who you are. I know who you are. More importantly my Attorney knows who you are. I can give you my CashApp or Venmo and we can do this the easy way or you can spend tens of thousands on legal fees. Makes me no difference, though my Attorney prefers a long and drawn out process.

Let me know what works. 

TIA

• Haha 2

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Crazy. Desperate people do desperate things. 

The stuff on the tapes seems to be common knowledge on the Vent, though you never know I guess. Why attorneys are suing people on a forum like this is wild. 

Legal Notice***

For those of you who have slandered me, spoke in a negative tone, or had bad thoughts concerning me, my Attorney will be reaching out to you for damages soon. 

You know who you are. I know who you are. More importantly my Attorney knows who you are. I can give you my CashApp or Venmo and we can do this the easy way or you can spend tens of thousands on legal fees. Makes me no difference, though my Attorney prefers a long and drawn out process.

Let me know what works. 

TIA

It can seem to be common knowledge. Idk. A lot of anonymous people posting stuff from screen names like booger slinging monkey and shit doesn't exactly tickle the truth pickle on my end. 

I can see why people try to get these things under control also. Idk whether the vent has seen any reports like I have or not. I can only say that I have. They've pretty much formed around one user so far. When you put yourself out there as if you're in the know... Well, shit or get off the pot. Especially on this thing where I'm seeing these reports. 

I'm not censoring anyone. You're welcome to be as much a dummy as you want. I just produced copies of the reports I've received surrounding this particular saga. I produced them as a warning to you all of what type of stuff can happen when you're on the pot, but you really ain't shitting but just talking. Produce the stuff to back it up. That's how you protect yourself from libel or whatever.

• Like 2

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Unbelievable. Or should I say, just another day in the life of “Ima soo U” jackassery because by golly somebody said mean things about me. 

Maybe so. When it's a national spotlight as is this particular site, it becomes a little more important to stop libel from injuring your brand I think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It can seem to be common knowledge. Idk. A lot of anonymous people posting stuff from screen names like booger slinging monkey and shit doesn't exactly tickle the truth pickle on my end. 

I can see why people try to get these things under control also. Idk whether the vent has seen any reports like I have or not. I can only say that I have. They've pretty much formed around one user so far. When you put yourself out there as if you're in the know... Well, shit or get off the pot. Especially on this thing where I'm seeing these reports. 

I'm not censoring anyone. You're welcome to be as much a dummy as you want. I just produced copies of the reports I've received surrounding this particular saga. I produced them as a warning to you all of what type of stuff can happen when you're on the pot, but you really ain't shitting but just talking. Produce the stuff to back it up. That's how you protect yourself from libel or whatever.

I’m just shocked that people look to sue for everything. Seriously. Somebody saying, “Sweets dresses like a 70s pimp” is grounds for litigation because it damages my chances to find a Spouse, Employment and creates a hazardous environment when I go out in my community. This is where we are at as a society, I guess. 

Legal Notice***

I have only received one DM in regards to my suing all y’all for libel. You boys need to pick up the pace. 

And to answer said DM the answer is HELL NO! I do not want your wife as partial payment for slandering my kind of good name. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe so. When it's a national spotlight as is this particular site, it becomes a little more important to stop libel from injuring your brand I think. 

Hmmm.......

The notice was dated February 2 but the year was omitted. That tells me that said notice isn’t about a certain HC that is under fire for allegedly stealing, cheating, lying and other things unbecometh of a leader of young men at a school south of I75 exit 24 (I think) but north of the Florida border that resides in the 6A classification of GHSA athletics. Allegedly.

Or not. 

🤦‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just to show that I'm not bullshitting...

Screenshot_20210303-072352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.505d7ff0b8c5885b89f8c3afd0aaa6c2.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-072113_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef5cc1c485ad7aa7e0e70700eadebe36.jpg

So, like I said, carry on with your bad selves. 

I guess "pursuant" is a legal term. 😀

Pretty uncomplicated Civil Matter that a 9 year old could understand.....don't see that a lot in the courts.

Crazy stuff.....

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Can show you how hypocritical people are. Those mad at or are judging rush voted for an idiot 2 times that has done what rush has plus some. Those same idiots want to talk about rush being a leader and a teacher of young men but they are showing their own kids to grow up being hypocritical idiots with no real moral compass.

I never paddle another man's boat, but I have never liked Rush Propst. I guess some people love him and maybe some people are forced to love him......I don't know.

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Just a scare tactic to get a name.. No way they can get a judge to order you to give up the name based on what was said.. It's bullshit

Kinda like the guy who said on Faceback he was gonna put C4 all in Colquitt County High School.  Of course he was joking.  Pretty much everybody who knew him knew it.

He's joking in the Colquitt County jail these days.

Rufus>>