Rush Tapes

Ga96

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's the point. The value here probably isn't worth the expense. Board closed. 

See what I mean? 

Generally they would know there isn't blood in the turnip so the idea would be to shut it down. 

Depends on the legal structure of the entity that owns the board.  If Prep has an LLC that owns it and he has carefully kept all finances associated with the board separate from his personal finances, then he has a pretty good chance of only losing whatever is in the LLC should something happen.  On the other hand, if this is just something he does then it by default is a sole proprietor with him personally liable for any judgements against the board.  I don't think but don't know for sure that even if he changed to an LLC now, it would protect him from actionable issues before the LLC.  I have two small businesses that are set up as totally separate entities with separate checking accounts, credit cards, sets of books, separate tax returns, everything and I do not commingle anything.  Regardless of the finances, if he gets drug into a legal case it will cost him time and money.

33 minutes ago, Fred said:

Depends on the legal structure of the entity that owns the board.  If Prep has an LLC that owns it and he has carefully kept all finances associated with the board separate from his personal finances, then he has a pretty good chance of only losing whatever is in the LLC should something happen.  On the other hand, if this is just something he does then it by default is a sole proprietor with him personally liable for any judgements against the board.  I don't think but don't know for sure that even if he changed to an LLC now, it would protect him from actionable issues before the LLC.  I have two small businesses that are set up as totally separate entities with separate checking accounts, credit cards, sets of books, separate tax returns, everything and I do not commingle anything.  Regardless of the finances, if he gets drug into a legal case it will cost him time and money.

How much does the Santa business pay?  LOL

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

In your opinion. When the Rodemaker case goes to court will this be a jury trial or simply before a circuit county judge?  I wonder if the local judges went to Valdosta?

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Wouldn’t Pregridiron be protected by section 230 since it’s only providing a platform instead of producing content?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How much does the Santa business pay?  LOL

Depends on how much the performer is willing to put into it and how good they are.  If you are willing to put the hours in, it's not too hard to be in 5 figures and the handful of really good, really hard working Santas in high paying markets can get into 6 figures.  Most guys are probably in the mid 4 figures.

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In your opinion. When the Rodemaker case goes to court will this be a jury trial or simply before a circuit county judge?  I wonder if the local judges went to Valdosta?

It depends on what his attorneys want to do.  They can agree to a judge only trial or they can demand a jury trial.  I can't even begin to guess what they will want to do.  While they probably can tell what a judge might do, in a jury trial all bets are off and anything can happen.  Depends on the luck of the draw on the jury pool.

6 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Wouldn’t Pregridiron be protected by section 230 since it’s only providing a platform instead of producing content?

I'm not a lawyer so I don't know.  My speculation would that it would depend on what actions he and the mods have taken in the past and what they have done with this.  If there is a pattern of moderation for out there topics and they have been consistent, maybe okay.  If there is a pattern of totally hands off, maybe okay.  Up and down moderation, maybe not so much.  Again, just speculation on my part.  Big companies can hide behind 230 where small guys may not get so lucky. 

1 minute ago, Fred said:

I'm not a lawyer so I don't know.  My speculation would that it would depend on what actions he and the mods have taken in the past and what they have done with this.  If there is a pattern of moderation for out there topics and they have been consistent, maybe okay.  If there is a pattern of totally hands off, maybe okay.  Up and down moderation, maybe not so much.  Again, just speculation on my part.  Big companies can hide behind 230 where small guys may not get so lucky. 

Well Fred I nominate you as Prepgridiron in house council, the job pays nada, your guaranteed a buttload of grief, a few deaths threat and no sense of self worth but there is free coffee if you can run fast enough after you steal it. Can I get a second on my motion?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

It depends on what his attorneys want to do.  They can agree to a judge only trial or they can demand a jury trial.  I can't even begin to guess what they will want to do.  While they probably can tell what a judge might do, in a jury trial all bets are off and anything can happen.  Depends on the luck of the draw on the jury pool.

I would think a jury would favor the school system.  Plus since he is at the hated rival Colquitt it would be hard to see a judge going against the hometown school if he wants to be relected.

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who else works for prep gridiron? Outside of @PrepGridiron and Hawg being Mod  

I don’t think Prep letting GSB do who’s OOS brokering thing means GSB works here. It’s seems to be a passion for GSB and that includes the felony raping GSB gets now and then. Hahaha. 

BTW it seems you have a scorned lover following your posts.

bgw

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Well Fred I nominate you as Prepgridiron in house council, the job pays nada, your guaranteed a buttload of grief, a few deaths threat and no sense of self worth but there is free coffee if you can run fast enough after you steal it. Can I get a second on my motion?

I second that motion. 

I believe we have quorum to get it to pass. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The point is helping hungry kids is not in the same boat as paying rent for families.   I have lived in Hoover my entire life and being going to games since the 70's never heard of anything like what is being talked about in this Valdosta mess. 

So rush is lying about doing the same shit at hoover and cc?!?

😂 

5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Interesting.. the white members voted one way and the black members the other..🤔

Welcome to souf jawja! Where da goobahs are boiled and the football teams are a bunch of cheating bastards! 

“allegedly”

Legal Notice***

Only two of you mooks wanna settle out of court. The rest of y’all have until fry-dee. And to the first DM (u no hooo u r) sending me the pic of your wife naked does absolutely nothing to help your offer. And I hear Vitamin E does wonders for stretch marks. 🤦‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Just how much is this board worth.

I was the 2018 pick'em world champion. I need my money.  LOL

If they go after this board think about the crap on Facebook. Let them sue Facebook, Twitter etc.

Tweety and snapface attorneys would literally urinate on an envelope that came from goober and gomer down yonder. 

Then stamp “Return to Sender”‘on it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

He hasn’t been the same since the head butting incident. Maybe he can use that as a legal strategy🤔 Fred (our new in house council) what do you think?

I am not Fred, but I will say hell no as everybody from cc will be happy to tell you he didn’t head it that kid.......regardless of what the tape shows.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me ask you, do you think it’s illegal for alumni and boosters to get together and chip in for housing  for new transfers 

Not illegal in the felony or misdemeanor vein but definitely against the rules put forth by the governing bodies that rule high school sports. You might run into trouble with the IRS though if it’s not reported.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230

It would. However, the costs of defending a pending litigation would still exist, even if at the end of the day the judgement went in favor of the site. 

Or, that was how it was explained to me when I asked about it before with the admin. He has often taken the course of action to just remove the content, sometimes years worth of content from a user apparently due to simple threats of litigation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I don't drink coffee so I guess that means no.😁

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would think a jury would favor the school system.  Plus since he is at the hated rival Colquitt it would be hard to see a judge going against the hometown school if he wants to be relected.

You are making the classic mistake of believing the justice system will do what is right or logical.  I've seen just enough to make me realize neither right or logical have any place in the American justice system.