Rush Tapes

Ga96

Not my words but spot on👇👇👇

LOG INRodemaker doesn't have a leg to stand on in his lawsuit. Rodemaker's chances of winning the lawsuit are about as good as Nub doing two hand push-ups.

FACTS: Rodemaker was in the hot seat from the 2018 season. He sealed his fate when he kept giving Lee County the ball at mid field and LOST that game. He solidified his fate when he LOST against Richmond Hill who don't even have a football field suitable enough to host a semifinal game.

Rodemaker fielding of less than 80 kids and running GOOD players off to Lowndes didn't help renew his contract either. The possibility of hiring a black coach didn't surface until AFTER Rodemaker sealed his own fate and finally, Georgia is a Work-At-Will State.

RESULTS: Rodemaker LOSE. He'll never be a head coach of a major football program ever again because of his failed lawsuit or his dismal coaching record.

FACT: Nub recorded Propst in secrecy. In a two party recording, the person doing the recording CAN NOT also be the consenter UNLESS the other person is aware of the recording. As with Rodemaker, Nub doesn't have a lawsuit because Georgia is a Work-At-Will State.

RESULT: Nub could possibly be sued for the secret recording and lose more than that one arm.

FACT: Propst made assertions under a secret recording.

RESULTS: Neither party legally swore their conversation and none of it can be proven. Propst retains his position as HC.

SUMMARY: Nub and Rodemaker are both dumb rednecks that don't have clue about what they're doing. Rodemaker is lead by the emotions of a divided community (mostly white people and Lowndes fans) and Nub is a one arm bandit with a hand full of testosterone left.

This is white privilege at it's finest on full display. BOTH Rod and Nub are acting like ENTITLED BRATS.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Not illegal in the felony or misdemeanor vein but definitely against the rules put forth by the governing bodies that rule high school sports. You might run into trouble with the IRS though if it’s not reported.

(More) Trouble with the IRS, in the situation, is like adding a gallon of gas to a 700.000 acre forest fire. 

It may get a touch hotter, but is it really gonna make a difference? 

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

LOG INRodemaker doesn't have a leg to stand on in his lawsuit. Rodemaker's chances of winning the lawsuit are about as good as Nub doing two hand push-ups.

FACTS: Rodemaker was in the hot seat from the 2018 season. He sealed his fate when he kept giving Lee County the ball at mid field and LOST that game. He solidified his fate when he LOST against Richmond Hill who don't even have a football field suitable enough to host a semifinal game.

Rodemaker fielding of less than 80 kids and running GOOD players off to Lowndes didn't help renew his contract either. The possibility of hiring a black coach didn't surface until AFTER Rodemaker sealed his own fate and finally, Georgia is a Work-At-Will State.

RESULTS: Rodemaker LOSE. He'll never be a head coach of a major football program ever again because of his failed lawsuit or his dismal coaching record.

FACT: Nub recorded Propst in secrecy. In a two party recording, the person doing the recording CAN NOT also be the consenter UNLESS the other person is aware of the recording. As with Rodemaker, Nub doesn't have a lawsuit because Georgia is a Work-At-Will State.

RESULT: Nub could possibly be sued for the secret recording and lose more than that one arm.

RESULTS: Neither party legally swore their conversation and none of it can be proven. Propst retains his position as HC.

SUMMARY: Nub and Rodemaker are both dumb rednecks that don't have clue about what they're doing. Rodemaker is lead by the emotions of a divided community (mostly white people and Lowndes fans) and Nub is a one arm bandit with a hand full of testosterone left.

This is white privilege at it's finest on full display. BOTH Rod and Nub are acting like ENTITLED BRATS.

And, long overdue for this thread, good ol’ 96 comes in with the race card. 

Has anybody ever asked the buffoons in Mayberry if they ever gave the slightest thought to how incredibly racist it was to demand a black coach HC? Seriously. Most people want their program to be successful and turn out good kids, but many here are just like “Screw it! I could care less if we win, or our kids turn into good young men, I DEMAND we get a black HC!” Sadly this isn’t made up but 100% fact!

And 96, I gotta assume you wrote this or had a hand in it. I recognize that butchering of the English language. Iff’n it isn’t you, it’s somebody in your circle of ejamukashun. 

• Haha 2

Point is yall should be careful with what you post surrounding this situation. If you're smart you wouldn't post about it at all unless you have a link or some form of concrete evidence. 

But some of yall dont learn... 

My aunt used to always tell me a Hard head makes a soft ass... 

We all know the situation ain't over but I'd wait to see what happens... 

I wouldnt make another thread till then... 

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hold up 

Is @Ga96gonna get locked 🔒 up or na

now I’m disappointed 

He isn’t getting locked up and all joking aside, I’d be pissed if he was over this. He is passing along information that he is getting second hand. He is no valdosta insider. He knows nothing or has posted nothing that can be attributed to him as as a source. He and I rarely see eye to eye, but I don’t want to see innocent people messed with because they passed info they’d heard about scummy hsfb coaches. 

Now is they wanna lock him up for being a metro hating whining racist, I’d put in with them. I’m not sure that offense is criminal though. 🤷‍♂️ 

36 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He isn’t getting locked up and all joking aside, I’d be pissed if he was over this. He is passing along information that he is getting second hand. He is no valdosta insider. He knows nothing or has posted nothing that can be attributed to him as as a source. He and I rarely see eye to eye, but I don’t want to see innocent people messed with because they passed info they’d heard about scummy hsfb coaches. 

Now is they wanna lock him up for being a metro hating whining racist, I’d put in with them. I’m not sure that offense is criminal though. 🤷‍♂️ 

No but he claims to be a lowndes insider who somehow is responsible for finding games and having this information when he in reality has as much chance of getting this information as a middle school coach as he would hearing some random conspiracy theorists talking at the local barber shop

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

No but he claims to be a lowndes insider who somehow is responsible for finding games and having this information when he in reality has as much chance of getting this information as a middle school coach as he would hearing some random conspiracy theorists talking at the local barber shop

Being a former MSFB coach you actually do hear a lot of stuff, but about your own program. 

I realize lowends and valdosta are kissing cousins, but I doubt the incest leaks to the msfb for the other program level. 

Then again Mayberry isn’t a metroplii, so he may have heard something second hand. But as far a being a direct source goes, nah. 96 isn’t hanging out with rod, nub or rush. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

It's a shame, he really contributes nothing to the board 

He contributes more than nolebob813.........nolebob813 never has any useful  information at all on anything. All nolebob813 does is ride the jocks of Florida teams that win OOS and cry like a bitch when they lose. He supports no high school, he's just a goofy flag waver.

Even you have a team....

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, RedZone said:

He contributes more than nolebob813.........nolebob813 never has any useful  information at all on anything. All nolebob813 does is ride the jocks of Florida teams that win OOS and cry like a bitch when they lose. He supports no high school, he's just a goofy flag waver.

Even you have a team....

I’m assuming you didn’t find work today 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Comical at best. Keep em coming bud.

• Haha 2

Yall might think it's a joke, but, all I've said is the potential is there. The site has actually received stuff from lawyers asking for personal info on users so that the said lawyers can serve them some legal service for depositions or suit. 

I've also said I don't care if you wanna be stupid. You need to be smart enough to not touch a hot stove. If its glowing red that shit is gonna burn you. When it cools off some, you can test it a little ya know, but, probably still get burned if you leave your hand on there too long. 

My common sense tells me this shit is glowing red. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yall might think it's a joke, but, all I've said is the potential is there. The site has actually received stuff from lawyers asking for personal info on users so that the said lawyers can serve them some legal service for depositions or suit. 

I've also said I don't care if you wanna be stupid. You need to be smart enough to not touch a hot stove. If its glowing red that shit is gonna burn you. When it cools off some, you can test it a little ya know, but, probably still get burned if you leave your hand on there too long. 

A lot harder to serve a subpoena over state lines.  

But my address is bad street usa last house on the left. 

Video of my street

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If college coaches names come out you have not seen anything yet.

• Like 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Does this site have a Terms Of Service or Privacy Policy on this forum. Probably not a good thing if it doesn't for us controversial posters.. 😲

All I know is my internet is down so I can’t do my zoom court via the internet,  so they gonna have to  drive all the way up to extradite my ass , @TheMaximumHornetSting will get subpoena way before my ass

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

so the question is are you giving it to them without a court order?  That could be a lawsuit in and of itself.. just saying

No. When and if they give the site legal service then of course we'd be compelled to oblige. 

If we don't do much else here we try to protect your privacy.