Rush Tapes

Ga96

42 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

lol.. Lawyers don't do defamation suites pro bono.. No one is going to spend all that money to try and prove an almost impossible defamation case (which can get very expensive) from this bullshit on here .. cheap attempt o get a name..

While I agree in principle... There are already open actions ongoing. It's nothing to send out a request for personal information and then legally serve a person for deposition or add to an already ongoing action. These guys are already getting paid to be doing what they're doing. And they're obviously watching and digging. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

While I agree in principle... There are already open actions ongoing. It's nothing to send out a request for personal information and then legally serve a person for deposition or add to an already ongoing action. These guys are already getting paid to be doing what they're doing. And they're obviously watching and digging. 

Chris Beckham has the tape and played a peice of it on the radio Monday.

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Crazy. Desperate people do desperate things. 

The stuff on the tapes seems to be common knowledge on the Vent, though you never know I guess. Why attorneys are suing people on a forum like this is wild. 

Legal Notice***

For those of you who have slandered me, spoke in a negative tone, or had bad thoughts concerning me, my Attorney will be reaching out to you for damages soon. 

You know who you are. I know who you are. More importantly my Attorney knows who you are. I can give you my CashApp or Venmo and we can do this the easy way or you can spend tens of thousands on legal fees. Makes me no difference, though my Attorney prefers a long and drawn out process.

Let me know what works. 

TIA

LSU sucks. SUE me.

This board is tame compared to the main Georgia board. They may try to sue the entire Georgia board over this.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

You can listen to it right here...although I would rather listen to my Rush tapes..@HawgGoneIt you can go ahead and tell them lawyers to fuck off and send them this link if they want sources...  Ga96 vindicated! lol

Monday, March 1, 2021

https://valdostatoday.com/wvga/hs-football-report/

Discussion of a recorded conversation last year between Valdosta Coach Rush Propst and former Valdosta Touchdown Club Director Mike Nelson which includes details of plans to recruit players and using funds to bring them to Valdosta.

HSFR-FINAL-030121.mp3 12.59 MB · 3 downloads

17 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Can we at least give him life in prep gridiron jail 

5E57FEB3-42EF-448D-9467-73DD8EF68A74.gif

Wow after listening to tape , I think y’all owe  SJR and MD an apology, all this home grown doing the right way when all along we was the was only playing by the books not under the table

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow after listening to tape , I think y’all owe  SJR and MD an apology, all this home grown doing the right way when all along we was the was only playing by the books not under the table

What's it's to you?

..and how many more worthless goofy messages will you post on the tape?

You act like you just took another hit of crack or something.

9 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

How do you think this will effect Colquitt and Hoover’s Previous championships under Rush?

I think most knew from the start Rush was shady......didn't care obviously.

I think they will look at lots of things. What's comes from it all remains to be seen.

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Grayson Lowndes Lee county colquitt Valdosta John’s creek , Tift , Marietta I can keep going 

Tift is doing a horrible job then... 

If this was basketball you might have a case but Tift aint doing this in football... 

Doubt Lowndes is either... 

And John's Creek doesn't need too...