14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Mine are

Gonzaga 

Alabama 

Baylor

Houston 

Title game

Gonzaga over Baylor 77-71

That’s hilarious. I picked the exact same bracket pre tourney except I took Baylor beating the zags 77-71. 

The rest of my bracket looks like a Chemistry midterm paper it has so many red lines on it. 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You can fulfill my laptops 2 day delivery

I'm a stower.  I just put the stuff that comes in on the shelves carried by orange robot pods all damn day.

Easy $15/hr.

I work inbound...not outbound.

Plus there are so many damn centers these days (2 in the city I work in (Coppell) alone...I wouldn't know where anything is.)

Call customer service...see if they can find/expedite ya order is all I can think of.  Just know if it's coming from out West it's gonna be late due to snowstorms.

14 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'm a stower.  I just put the stuff that comes in on the shelves carried by orange robot pods all damn day.

Easy $15/hr.

I work inbound...not outbound.

Plus there are so many damn centers these days (2 in the city I work in (Coppell) alone...I wouldn't know where anything is.)

Call customer service...see if they can find/expedite ya order is all I can think of.  Just know if it's coming from out West it's gonna be late due to snowstorms.

Sigh... 

I'll just wait... 

Customer service has enough BS going on without me giving em trouble... 

It's a thankless job... 

I dont miss working at Walmart for that very reason... 

At Lowes I rarely interact with the customers... unless we're short staffed

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sigh... 

I'll just wait... 

Customer service has enough BS going on without me giving em trouble... 

It's a thankless job... 

I dont miss working at Walmart for that very reason... 

At Lowes I rarely interact with the customers... unless we're short staffed

11 total year at WalMart.  Don't miss it at all.

They get paid $15+ to answer phones (Call center in Dallas and other locations (if any)).

They're nothing like WalMart or Lowes.

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

11 total year at WalMart.  Don't miss it at all.

They get paid $15+ to answer phones (Call center in Dallas and other locations (if any)).

They're nothing like WalMart or Lowes.

4 years at Walmart and I hated it... 

When they moved me from Electronics to Self Checkout I quit.... 

The machines kept breaking down and one day this lady had to go get her kids from school but she needed 100$ cash back... 

The machine broke down and the CSM with the key looked at me and walked away and said it was "Lunch time" for her.... 

I stood there with that Mom for a full f**king hour... she wasn't mad at me at all she was mad at management... 

I paged for a csm or anyone to come to self checkout... nobody did after 6 pages... 

Until the same CSM who went on Lunch came back.... 

Me and the customer unloaded on her... 

I told her "Y'all can find somebody else to deal with these half assed machines and the BullShit you like to pull on me because I quit" 

That wasn't the first time she did that... I had been in self checkout for 3 weeks and she always did some BS.... and I never said anything until that day...  

• Like 2

The thing that got me was they refused to give me a key to unlock the self checkout because "youre not management and you could steal money" 

The F**k so I'm unequipped for my job on the grounds you're afraid I could steal money? 

How stupid do you think I am to steal from the machines that report missing money?! 

I'm not that damn drsperate... 

Funny thing is... the person they got after me got fired because she was stealing money from the machines like a dumbass... 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

4 years at Walmart and I hated it... 

When they moved me from Electronics to Self Checkout I quit.... 

The machines kept breaking down and one day this lady had to go get her kids from school but she needed 100$ cash back... 

The machine broke down and the CSM with the key looked at me and walked away and said it was "Lunch time" for her.... 

I stood there with that Mom for a full f**king hour... she wasn't mad at me at all she was mad at management... 

I paged for a csm or anyone to come to self checkout... nobody did after 6 pages... 

Until the same CSM who went on Lunch came back.... 

Me and the customer unloaded on her... 

I told her "Y'all can find somebody else to deal with these half assed machines and the BullShit you like to pull on me because I quit" 

That wasn't the first time she did that... I had been in self checkout for 3 weeks and she always did some BS.... and I never said anything until that day...  

She should have been fired.  I'd had HR on her ass so fast.

Grrr...the people that work that place I swear.  Then those that WANT to work or actually work they teach so they can't move up.  

I haven't even gotten started on my days as a Dept Manager. Fun times.

Yeeeah...can't do it.