Clint Eastwood Mr Bad Ass turns 91 today.

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow 😳, makes you wonder wtf  padre does to live in the same col De Sac as Clint

Ha.  My parents house is next to his.  Mine is a few blocks away.  I wish I had either of those homes right on the beach.  I have to walk like 5 to 10 minutes to get to the beach.  His most recent ex-wife has a bigger estate down the street.  She made a killing in that divorce. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha.  My parents house is next to his.  Mine is a few blocks away.  I wish I had either of those homes right on the beach.  I have to walk like 5 to 10 minutes to get to the beach.  His most recent ex-wife has a bigger estate down the street.  She made a killing in that divorce. 

Your parents live next to Dirty Harry? Do they see him often?

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Your parents live next to Dirty Harry? Do they see him often?

Yes.  It's where I grew up.  He was our Mayor back in the 80's.  His ex-wife and my mom are still friends.  Went to school with his daughter Allison Eastwood.  She was a couple years older than me.  Partied a lot. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My favorite all time of his is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. 

Still love some of his newer stuff too.

Anyone remember Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? 

What about  Any Which Way But Loose and Every Which Way You Can? 

Kind of crazy to think he's almost a century old. 

Great point...Guys over ninty......"Do ya punk"....."Make my day"...He's made some great films...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

1457087529_tenor(1).gif.fbbdd9bdd893e773a3966654fef461bc.gif

Anyone remember that time that @AztecPadre walked uphill to the beach both ways? 😂

ccelebritiesl-intro-1615051267-880x660.jpg.cf620cefb50bd0674f65b3ee59101fd4.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Hypocrisy Mr.Mod 

🖕🙂🖕

It ain't a hot button political issue and the member that posted it hasn't received numerous warnings in a short span for that type activity on the Varsity board. 

I'll get around to moving this at my leisure. Thanks for bringing to my attention how much of a fuckwad you've been since you arrived here, and pointing out this is an OT post. I do really appreciate it. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Yes.  It's where I grew up.  He was our Mayor back in the 80's.  His ex-wife and my mom are still friends.  Went to school with his daughter Allison Eastwood.  She was a couple years older than me.  Partied a lot. 

So you were born in the early 70's ?

This is the most impressive thing I have been told in years. I'm telling everyone  I'm a friend of a friend of Clint Eastwood.  So I take it you have been in his house. 

He lived with Sondra Locke who is from Madison Ala. 

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

So you were born in the early 70's ?

This is the most impressive thing I have been told in years. I'm telling everyone  I'm a friend of a friend of Clint Eastwood.  So I take it you have been in his house. 

He lived with Sondra Locke who is from Madison Ala. 

Mid 70's, but close enough. Lol

• Like 1