Does ANYBODY have palatable input into the Noel Dean situation at Tift?

Old Rabid One

FIRST of all, he comes into the situation with balls to the wall! Talking about how weak the schedule is! And how he has entered the toughest PUBLIC school region on the planet, that routinely draws 15,000 to 20,000 fans. And DIN, he takes Lee Co. offin that schedule! In the same breath, he says that he will strive to schedule NATIONAL powers in the near future! And in the interim, will win a 7A State Championship!(Is LEE NOT a national power)

And NONE of this rhetoric was imparted on the Southwest Georgia voice of high school football! In fact, at this writing, he hasn't really said ANYTHING to audio media sources. The thought was, that he merely had other fish to fry, getting his team ready for the 7A wars! But DIN, he finds time to do an interview for a Michigan TV station, with the Head Coach of Grand Valley State, who is vacationing at VSU for OTAS! And to top that off, he opted to have no Spring scrimmage with an outside opponent! There is rumor of a Fall scrimmage though, albeit with a SINGLE A slappy! HELL, with the rumor of his going to the Triple Option in 2021! I for one, would like to hear the thinking behind this bizarre turn of events! THAT move has already lost him a back up QB to TC Central. And there is also rumors that his all world DT is considering an alternate placement as well! TALK TO US, Coach Dean! WHAT'S WHAT in COACHING HELL?

• Haha 1

Seems like someone is just having their thongs in a twist because Mr. Coach Dean doesn't care for that political loon that doubles as a sports reporter down in Lowndes County. 

I say Go Mr. Coach Dean Go! You must be doing something right if you already got south Georgia haters on the message boards and you haven't coached a meaningful game down here yet. xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like someone is just having their thongs in a twist because Coach Dean doesn't care for that political loon that doubles as a sports reporter down in Lowndes County. 

I say Go Coach Dean Go! You must be doing something right if you already got haters on the message boards and you haven't coached a meaningful game yet. xD

He is doing the best thing possible and that's keep quiet. When I watched his introduction he didn't seem like much of a talker anyway and I don't blame him for not wanting to do interviews. Those that interview coaches currently use it to get close to coaches and end up spreading all of the coaches business all over. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he looked into propst situation and followed the story and all involved. If you remember the depositions said rush got a check from winn-dixie thinking it was payment for doing interviews with phil jones and phil never spoke on it but was happy to run his trap about everything else.

40 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He is doing the best thing possible and that's keep quiet. When I watched his introduction he didn't seem like much of a talker anyway and I don't blame him for not wanting to do interviews. Those that interview coaches currently use it to get close to coaches and end up spreading all of the coaches business all over. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he looked into propst situation and followed the story and all involved. If you remember the depositions said rush got a check from winn-dixie thinking it was payment for doing interviews with phil jones and phil never spoke on it but was happy to run his trap about everything else.

I think we agree for the most part. I like to see a coach talking up his players in the media, but, as far as leading into a Phil Jones thing where he wants to dig into stuff and all, I probably wouldn't do that either. 

If Phil wanted to ask about the big time kids on the team and all, that's one thing, but, we all know that ain't Phil's game. 

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we agree for the most part. I like to see a coach talking up his players in the media, but, as far as leading into a Phil Jones thing where he wants to dig into stuff and all, I probably wouldn't do that either. 

If Phil wanted to ask about the big time kids on the team and all, that's one thing, but, we all know that ain't Phil's game. 

If you've noticed...Justin doesn't participate on Phil's show that much anymore.

I don't think there's a LOT of trust.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I have NO information on the Noel Dean situation at Tift.

Neither does Phil Jones evidently. Therefore the cat that has his thong in a twist hopes to boar hog Mr. Coach Dean into participating. 

Notice how he genuflects to the "almighty" voice of football in sowega as he tries to denigrate Mr. Coach Dean? 

xD

21 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

FIRST of all, he comes into the situation with balls to the wall! Talking about how weak the schedule is! And how he has entered the toughest PUBLIC school region on the planet, that routinely draws 15,000 to 20,000 fans. And DIN, he takes Lee Co. offin that schedule! In the same breath, he says that he will strive to schedule NATIONAL powers in the near future! And in the interim, will win a 7A State Championship!(Is LEE NOT a national power)

And NONE of this rhetoric was imparted on the Southwest Georgia voice of high school football! In fact, at this writing, he hasn't really said ANYTHING to audio media sources. The thought was, that he merely had other fish to fry, getting his team ready for the 7A wars! But DIN, he finds time to do an interview for a Michigan TV station, with the Head Coach of Grand Valley State, who is vacationing at VSU for OTAS! And to top that off, he opted to have no Spring scrimmage with an outside opponent! There is rumor of a Fall scrimmage though, albeit with a SINGLE A slappy! HELL, with the rumor of his going to the Triple Option in 2021! I for one, would like to hear the thinking behind this bizarre turn of events! THAT move has already lost him a back up QB to TC Central. And there is also rumors that his all world DT is considering an alternate placement as well! TALK TO US, Coach Dean! WHAT'S WHAT in COACHING HELL?

Who and Where?  I hear a local board calling for their lost child. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like someone is just having their thongs in a twist because Mr. Coach Dean doesn't care for that political loon that doubles as a sports reporter down in Lowndes County. 

I say Go Mr. Coach Dean Go! You must be doing something right if you already got south Georgia haters on the message boards and you haven't coached a meaningful game down here yet. xD

He MAY wanna find out why MARIST is the only decent team I know, who runs the TO! That shit may work in MEEEEchigan, but he's never seen speed like he will, even against lower level competition in SOWEGA! The only advantage I can see is, his opponent having only one week to prepare, for an offense that almost nobody has run for decades.

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

To my knowledge, he hasn't talk on air at WTIF, to my bud and his cuz Kyle, either!

57 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

To my knowledge, he hasn't talk on air at WTIF, to my bud and his cuz Kyle, either!

Who even listens to WTIF? About six holiness Baptist folks from Pineview Holiness Church and four snuff dipping old ladies in Omega?

You seem awfully pressed about this. Are you gonna be OK? I mean, it's Tift. Are you really worried about Tift? And why do you care if they race to the bottom by running the triple option? 

It's Tift. They live at the bottom. Fuck them. xD

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who even listens to WTIF? About six holiness Baptist folks from Pineview Holiness Church and four snuff dipping old ladies in Omega?

You seem awfully pressed about this. Are you gonna be OK? I mean, it's Tift. Are you really worried about Tift? And why do you care if they race to the bottom by running the triple option? 

It's Tift. They live at the bottom. Fuck them. xD

G-O-S-P-E-L

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Who and Where?  I hear a local board calling for their lost child. 

Local board is on verge of collapsing, just gonna get worse from here with  more Georgia Banjo 🪕 boys joining 

local board is one giant OT thread, add in local board got worse finances then rush propst himself, it’s only a matter of time before that website pulls a dusty devaunhn and magically disappears over night one of these days 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Local board is on verge of collapsing, just gonna get worse from here with  more Georgia Banjo 🪕 boys joining 

local board is one giant OT thread, add in local board got worse finances then rush propst himself, it’s only a matter of time before that website pulls a dusty devaunhn and magically disappears over night one of these days 

The GAVSV was one of...if not the best high school football boards in existence...for a long. long time.  Jack Keith created a monster.  But like many other things...over time...it morphed into something totally different from what it was designed to be.  I LOVED that forum.  I joined in 1997.  I think I was in the first 100 posters.  Rab was one of the first 5...if I'm right and I believe I am.   During my tenure there...I met people I never would have met without the GAVSV.  I have lifetime friends from that exposure.

I do not frequent those boards anymore.  I've been told things are pretty bad.  I truly wish things could revert back to the good times...but I honestly don't see it.  If you want to blame any one person for the downfall of the GAVSV...blame Rab.  It all came apart once he left.  At least that's what I was told by a VERY reliable source.

Rab...and only Rab...can save the old GAVSV.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The GAVSV was one of...if not the best high school football boards in existence...for a long. long time.  Jack Keith created a monster.  But like many other things...over time...it morphed into something totally different from what it was designed to be.  I LOVED that forum.  I joined in 1997.  I think I was in the first 100 posters.  Rab was one of the first 5...if I'm right and I believe I am.   During my tenure there...I met people I never would have met without the GAVSV.  I have lifetime friends from that exposure.

I do not frequent those boards anymore.  I've been told things are pretty bad.  I truly wish things could revert back to the good times...but I honestly don't see it.  If you want to blame any one person for the downfall of the GAVSV...blame Rab.  It all came apart once he left.  At least that's what I was told by a VERY reliable source.

Rufus>>

Sadly they are way too many cheap people to continue that model. Everybody wants something for nothing. Not only to they want it for free, they want it their way or by golly you, me and errrrbody else is gonna know just how unhappy these cheap sumbitches are! 

For as many people on that board who love to tell everybody what their job is, how much they make and how important they are.......they aren’t willing to part with a few bucks a month for the service. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Sadly they are way too many cheap people to continue that model. Everybody wants something for nothing. Not only to they want it for free, they want it their way or by golly you, me and errrrbody else is gonna know just how unhappy these cheap sumbitches are! 

For as many people on that board who love to tell everybody what their job is, how much they make and how important they are.......they aren’t willing to part with a few bucks a month for the service. 

@HawgGoneIt @PrepGridiron Please disRegard what this guy is saying, he does not speak for the 99% of us

dont get any funny ideas

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt @PrepGridiron Please disRegard what this guy is saying, he does not speak for the 99% of us

dont get any funny ideas

The truth of the matter is, these boards are a labor of love. A site owner will be lucky to break even on the year for server fees and maintenance vs. Google advertising money. 

I kind of thought that the Georgia boards could get better with CBS/247Sports money, but, apparently they're cheap af and want the members to pay for the usage. 

That being said, nobody is going to pay for a message board much. One group will be mad that there is moderation so they can't be offensive, abusive and whatnot all the time and the other group will get bored during the off-season and decide it ain't worth paying year round. Very few people will use it like an encyclopedia or news source/gossip column which I think is the general intent for the boards to begin with. 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

They put larry in charged and he made sure he killed it.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They put larry in charged and he made sure he killed it.

I’m not sure who I’m sadder for, you or the rest of us who read your posts. 😂 

Still avoiding questions and hiding like a little girl I see. Boy you gonna be big time when your name comes out with the lowends investigation! Very, very important fella you are! I should be more respectful of our board celebrity! 

Apologies-

(wink) 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dude if that plague makes it's way over here, then this board will have the same ending.  

• Haha 1