Happy Father’s Day

Sweetlarry

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm just glad we don't have some idiot single mom up in here trying to receive stolen valor on Father's day when they have their own day. 

xD

Rather have that than a eunuch whining about everything constantly. At least that would be a one shot deal instead of a never ending mix of bullshit and bitchery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Happy Father's Day to all. Here's to us and guys like us.

Jeff S 6.jpg

Jeffery.jpg

16 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Handsome family. 

But it looks like three of you need to get back in the gym. I know Covid's been tough, but would it kill you to put the fork down and do some pushups or something?

I was more curious who parked the boat on the lawn?

• Haha 3

Same problems are the same ones in society. People enforcing rules but not following them and allowing what they like to not be enforced. Hell you deleted a federal holiday and pined a made up one. Just like the Ga boards the mods ain't shit and the site will eventually fade away.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Same problems are the same ones in society. People enforcing rules but not following them and allowing what they like to not be enforced. Hell you deleted a federal holiday and pined a made up one. Just like the Ga boards the mods ain't shit and the site will eventually fade away.

He didn't delete it you inbred hillbilly, he moved it to the OT section because it became political

Nobody is forcing you to stay posting here, if you don't like it then fucking leave it's not that difficult

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He didn't delete it you inbred hillbilly, he moved it to the OT section because it became political

Nobody is forcing you to stay posting here, if you don't like it then fucking leave it's not that difficult

Me ga96 and u are ruining this thread, let’s just ignore him “in this Thread” Eventually hel pass out from being a POS