Does ANYBODY in their right mind, think that Texas is REALLY ALL THAT,...

Old Rabid One

and a bag a chips? I recently saw a supposed national poll, that had FIVE Texas teams, preseason TOP TWENTY FIVE, out of 12,000 schools! ARE YOU SHITTTIN MEEEE? Many of these teams don't even fucking play each OTHER, if they win a state championship! IF THIS is a valid assessment! The other 11,900 teams in the USA, should just opt to play in the flag football leagues, cropping up around the country! Because they would obviously qualify, what with the new trans rules for participation!

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/14/2021 at 12:00 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

TX is 8-12 vs Top 150 OOS teams since 2008. 3-6 since 2016. Their last big OOS win was in 2015 vs DLS. Can't wait for the MD/DV and BS/DV games!Ā Ā 

You prefer Calpreps end rankings over Maxpreps ones, right?

Iā€™m going to try to provide most of the top 150 games that I have. I know itā€™s more than 20 and the w/l column probably wonā€™t be much better for Texas but I just want to help add on to it.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

tejas plays 0 defense every team there is overrated.Ā 

And how many years of experience do you have coaching in Texas? I'm guessing 0 since you seem too stupid to have ever been hired to coach over here and the fact you bailed when I asked you to prove your statement I see you are out of your depth trying to fake it until you make it but nobody is buying this garbage you speakĀ 

5 minutes ago, ArealPoster said:

And how many years of experience do you have coaching in Texas? I'm guessing 0 since you seem too stupid to have ever been hired to coach over here and the fact you bailed when I asked you to prove your statement I see you are out of your depth trying to fake it until you make it but nobody is buying this garbage you speakĀ 

I'll answer for you because knowing lowndesloser96 he will never answer this because he's a liar and cowardĀ 

Ā 

He hasn't coached a single minute in Texas but he claims to be coaching in south Georgia but I'm still amazed someone of his low intelligence and personality would ever be trusted around kids and if those kids don't grow up to be drug addicts it would be a miracleĀ 

Ā 

As for him bailing that's his MO because he can't debate for shit and he can't prove anything he says so he just posts bullshit and when someone calls him out he runs off to a different thread to keep running his mouth, if he could actually defend his position he wouldn't run away like a bitch Everytime someone questions what he saysĀ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I'll answer for you because knowing lowndesloser96 he will never answer this because he's a liar and cowardĀ 

Ā 

He hasn't coached a single minute in Texas but he claims to be coaching in south Georgia but I'm still amazed someone of his low intelligence and personality would ever be trusted around kids and if those kids don't grow up to be drug addicts it would be a miracleĀ 

Ā 

As for him bailing that's his MO because he can't debate for shit and he can't prove anything he says so he just posts bullshit and when someone calls him out he runs off to a different thread to keep running his mouth, if he could actually defend his position he wouldn't run away like a bitch Everytime someone questions what he saysĀ 

If that bum has never coached in Texas then why the hell is he on here pretending to know the makeup of the teams when he clearly doesn't?

South GA? Oh wow that explains everything. He has been watching a poor man's version of Texas football. Like I watched a game of lowndes vs Colquitt County recently and Colquitt won 40-10 but the thing is Colquitt holding lowndes to 10 wasn't because Colquitt had a good defense, lowndes was just a pathetic offense. Poor scheme, poor athletic ability, poor coaching.Ā 

9 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You prefer Calpreps end rankings over Maxpreps ones, right?

Iā€™m going to try to provide most of the top 150 games that I have. I know itā€™s more than 20 and the w/l column probably wonā€™t be much better for Texas but I just want to help add on to it.

Iā€™ve already given him the corrected record (wins andĀ losses) and it most definitely was in Texas favor. Ā Even using his dumb criteria. Ā I see he added the additional loss I identified but didnā€™t include the 5 additional wins I provided. Ā Heā€™s a clownĀ Ā 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Iā€™ve already given him the corrected record (wins andĀ losses) and it most definitely was in Texas favor. Ā Even using his dumb criteria. Ā I see he added the additional loss I identified but didnā€™t include the 5 additional wins I provided. Ā Heā€™s a clownĀ Ā 

12 losses: IMG x2, STA, SJP, LCA, Amat, BG, Lib NV, Bellevue, MNW, Union, BTW

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

12 losses: IMG x2, STA, SJP, LCA, Amat, BG, Lib NV, Bellevue, MNW, Union, BTW

And there are 13 wins!! Gotdamn GSB I already gave them to you from day one! You added BTW loss because I corrected it for you. Ā BeĀ honest forĀ once instead of lying and manipulative. Ā You think thatā€™s an honorable trait?Ā 
Ā 

LCA was never topĀ 150, stop it!!Ā