IMG calling out MD they said the Monarchs are scared

Ga96

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Everybody wants to call out the king when they know the game can’t be made. #safe 

Last week I called out Francis Ngannou to fight me on driveway! Dude didn’t show up! Looks like I’m the new champ!!!

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

So IMG waits until MD schedule is set and a month before the season kicks to try and get a game ? What sense does that make. IMG will always need the other power schools before they need IMG.

MD couldn’t play IMG if they wanted to(and they do) the CIF has banned California teams from playing schools such as IMG

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

MD couldn’t play IMG if they wanted to(and they do) the CIF has banned California teams from playing schools such as IMG

If the other power schools will follow suit. IMG will take a hit. When you start room and boarding kids on scholarship you're a junior college moonlighting as a high school football team

• Thanks 4
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, there’s nothing really special about IMGs methods. It’s easy to win when you operate with limited restrictions. Big deal 

Your right

I drew up a blueprint for how to form a all star team last summer while stuck at home from the pandemic

The idea is simple, just not cheap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thank God DV doesn't share your opinions! #41-14

You can't realistically ask a public school in Texas to play or beat a team with 28 power 5 kids 18 of which are 4 star or better last time I checked. IMG should just schedule the All-American Under Armor teams. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

You can't realistically ask a public school in Texas to play or beat a team with 28 power 5 kids 18 of which are 4 star or better last time I checked. IMG should just schedule the All-American Under Armor teams. 

Hoover did 3 times. One year exactly what you say IMG had 18 kids 4 star or better Hoover had 1 in George Pickens.

Just now, Gametyme said:

The biggest handicap for DV is they had no spring ball and an interrupted summer. Meanwhile IMG had a closed camp in July and players practiced sequestered until the season began in august.