Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It takes a village. 😁

You don't want the village worrying about what your kids are doing, stop placing billboards with what they are up to all over the fucking village. 

🤡💩

Correct, they put themselves out there wanting all the attention then don't like the blow back when people start looking at them. Sorry, it comes with the territory. You can't have it both ways. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Correct, they put themselves out there wanting all the attention then don't like the blow back when people start looking at them. Sorry, it comes with the territory. You can't have it both ways. 

They're classic scam artists. They want you to accept their tweets and posts at face value and nothing more. However, some people are curious by nature and not very trusting, so, we dig a little to see what's what. 

Now that folks are seeing what's what, the scam artists are balking. "Yall spend too much time worrying about what other people's kids are doing." 

I actually laughed when I read that along with the "Word." Word period post from the main person putting up billboards. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They're classic scam artists. They want you to accept their tweets and posts at face value and nothing more. However, some people are curious by nature and not very trusting, so, we dig a little to see what's what. 

Now that folks are seeing what's what, the scam artists are balking. "Yall spend too much time worrying about what other people's kids are doing." 

I actually laughed when I read that along with the "Word." Word period post from the main person putting up billboards. Lol

That's his Boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1