It was all about The Stache

The Stache

1 hour ago, Antt said:

Can't be the 31st we got centennial AZ at AZ that day and we going to be better than last year Dline and DBS are super up grades all the info I'm going to give you few transfers if it's up to me you guys won't know until we line up lol but we play that day 

Last year it was the first Friday of September, the 1st, so that’s why I thought it may be the 31st. Guess it will be the 7th.

best of luck to the Gales next year!

(also, just quit NV and join the Trinity League already)

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Last year it was the first Friday of September, the 1st, so that’s why I thought it may be the 31st. Guess it will be the 7th.

best of luck to the Gales next year!

(also, just quit NV and join the Trinity League already)

Can't afford the bus rides 4 hrs every week but I agree if it was up to me we would and Nevada not giving up there golden child

MD’s to 2018 Signing Class

1.       JT Daniels, QB, USC

2.       Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC

3.       Solomon Tuliaupupu, ILB, USC

4.       Tommy Brown, OT, Alabama

5.       Chris Murray, OG, UCLA

6.       Kakaniokoa Gonzalez, C, Boise State

7.       Mason Kolinchak, OG, Army

8.       Nikko Remigio, WR, Cal

9.       CJ Parks, WR, UCLA (hard commit but hasn’t officially signed LOI)

10.   Samuela Tuihalamaka, DT, Oklahoma State

11.   Andrew Faoliu, DE, Oregon

12.   Nathan Logoleo, DE, UTEP

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Not a bad year for the Monarch’s athletic program. They just won the basketball open division against a higher ranked Sierra Canyon team. This is McKight’s 23rd CIF title. #legend

Considering they guy lost two great players before the season started, this is really impressive

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Sorry America’s greatest team of all time is a registered trademark reserved for Bishop Gorman 2016. 

BG16 was great a great and was the 🐐 but MD17 was never down in a game, never went to triple overtime and won every game by 2 scores...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Stache said:

Very pleased with the development of these two young men.  A  couple potential first year starters we are looking at.

With Ware-Hudson at DT and Bennett at the SDE and maybe Tupe at the WDE...MD’s down linemen will be huge...

40 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

As long as folks bring them up to belong on Mt Rushmore :)  #Dwyerd  #firstandgoalinsidethefive  #1stdownfgformation  

So how do you counter the opinion of a neutral observer such as @DevilDog ? He has watched hundreds of games in Texas over the course of several years and yet he considers 2016 Gorman the best team that he has ever seen in person. 

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

With Ware-Hudson at DT and Bennett at the SDE and maybe Tupe at the WDE...MD’s down linemen will be huge...

Heard they are giving Bennet a look at guard. That is not a bad idea since the d-line is pretty deep and there are a lot of shoes to fill on the o-line.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

So how do you counter the opinion of a neutral observer such as @DevilDog ? He has watched hundreds of games in Texas over the course of several years and yet he considers 2016 Gorman the best team that he has ever seen in person. 

I'm assuming had the proper call been made and using the probability of a USF commit missing a chip shot in perfect weather conditions from basically PAT range being a small %...   I don't think BG would have won the 2016 MNC and this special run would have ended that night.  That game will always have a bad taste and an an *.   

BG was a great team.  2009 STA squad was stout as well and they got upset by Manatee, otherwise they would have won 3 straight MNC.  Their loss to Manatee doesn't take away their very sweet 3 year run, but that loss sucked and they didn't go 3 yrs undefeated.  

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache