It was all about The Stache

The Stache

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Congratulations, Coach.  You have one of the best high school teams of all time.

Bravo!

Thank you BigDrop, it's been a great year.  GAWD I love these kids.  Don't understand them, sometimes question if they take practices seriously, but they always showed up to play. Biggest challenge was to keep this team from getting bored, and keep the the WR's from getting salty if we didn't feed them the ball enough 

You may have seen the last of me though.  accomplished all my goals....finally beat DLS.   Gonna talk it over with the family over the holidays.   Expect an announcement either way in January.

On 12/17/2017 at 4:55 PM, The Stache said:

Thank you BigDrop, it's been a great year.  GAWD I love these kids.  Don't understand them, sometimes question if they take practices seriously, but they always showed up to play. Biggest challenge was to keep this team from getting bored, and keep the the WR's from getting salty if we didn't feed them the ball enough 

You may have seen the last of me though.  accomplished all my goals....finally beat DLS.   Gonna talk it over with the family over the holidays.   Expect an announcement either way in January.

Comments deleted.

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

True confessions...

maximumhornutsting isnt really an insect, nor every really stung anyone 

And Sammy isnt really a swordsmen. Nor from California. He's from Idaho... 

Glory isnt really Glorious he also didnt really play for DLS. He's really from Phoenix and played for Brophy. 

Really proud of this young man who won the National Defensive player of the year.  It's very fulfilling when a young Christian man chooses to explore his faith at our fine religious institution. 

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/american-family-insurance-all-usa-defensive-player-of-the-year-solomon-tuliaupupu-mater-dei

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache