It was all about The Stache

The Stache

57 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We have a saying at the school.....

"Once a Swordsman, Always a Swordsman"

Never got why the Swordsman aren't in the Mission or Trinity league...kick Olu out and add St Paul's (making Trinity all Catholic) or switch Crespi and St Paul's...the Swordsman seem to fit in better in geographically play SJB or Amat better then St. Francis

Plus back in the late 90's they were part of the Serra League and played SJB, MD, Amat, Servite and a few more catholic schools in the area...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 2:15 PM, The Stache said:

Gawd it great to finally be back on the field

Rock and Roll Baby!

During the mandated 3 week "dead period" two of our young men accepted offers.  Our big Tackle Tommy Brown committed to my good friend Nick Sabon at Alabama, and JT is going to be the next Monarch Heisman trophy QB at USC following, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinhart, and Matt Barkely.  Of course JT still has two more years with the Three Stripers.

We have 4 of 5 O-line guys returning and the entire backfield and receiving core (sans Osiris St. Brown), but his little brother Amon ra  who will sign with Notre Dame) is even better.

Everyone says we had to replace our entire defense, and we did.  We have our best front 7 in school history, including our star inside LB who was hurt most of last year.  Our Secondary beat SJB in the "Battle on the Beach finals".

Also Don't sleep on our 5 start TE.  He is an absolute stud.

All you Florida guys who say the key is to pressure JT...forget about it.  Our O-line guys are way better this year and most are 3 year starters.

It’s been a hell of a run, dilly dilly!

C960B78F-FF17-486E-8689-7093970055EF.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 12/16/2017 at 4:02 PM, Las Vegas_JC said:

The northern Nevada teams could give Gorman a better game if the best players from Reno were not poached by NorCal teams. 

Mic drop! 

Perhaps the best players from Reno wouldn't leave for greener pastures if football in that area was worth a damn.

Now pick your mic back up....

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Was he really the best coach? I could have taken that squad to a national title as well. So could your mom!

But... Could you have recruited all that talent and actually got them all to "sign" with your team? 

That's the biggest part of coaching in the Trinity League I hear. 

Gotta be good to keep that talent away from SJB and Serra. 

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But... Could you have recruited all that talent and actually got them all to "sign" with your team? 

That's the biggest part of coaching in the Trinity League I hear. 

Gotta be good to keep that talent away from SJB and Serra. 

It's possible. But if you were openly doing the same thing in NorCal, you'd be under permanent investigation and called a fraud, phony, etc.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 6:23 PM, AztecPadre said:

Saw the USA All USA Teams and really not many GA or TX folk.  Other than Sunshine.  I think TX had a kicker on the second team.  Mainly Florida and Cali players.  So can we now put to rest where the best HSFB is played?  Sheesh.

? This?

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/2017-american-family-insurance-all-usa-football-team-offense

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Ok where was I spreading alternative facts? 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:23 PM, AztecPadre said:

Saw the USA All USA Teams and really not many GA or TX folk.  Other than Sunshine.  I think TX had a kicker on the second team.  Mainly Florida and Cali players.  So can we now put to rest where the best HSFB is played?  Sheesh.

10 hours ago, The Stache said:

Celebrating our Trinity, State, and National titles with the City Council.  

#dillydilly

#finishedbusiness

Had to leave right after this pic because some kid from Texas wants to try out for the team.  

image.jpeg

Yea yea so you guys are our first game on ESPN you know the date

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache