WCAC Championship

WCACguy

The championship game between SJC and GC will be shown on 1st Amendment Sports on YouTube on Sunday at 5pm. There is a $10 one-time fee with the proceeds going to the WCAC. SJC won a very competitive game three weeks ago and the Cadets are undefeated. The Falcons upset DeMatha in the semifinals after getting shutout the week before. This should be a close, low-scoring affair in cold and possibly rainy conditions. This is a rematch of the last WCAC championship game played in 2019 which was won by GC on a last minute field goal.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Footballguy123 said:

I just don't see that happening. Our Lady of Good Counsel looked so bad when they played St Frances. 

SFA makes a lot of teams look bad. Plus, I’m sure they enjoyed running up the score on a nearby rival. GC has played a tough schedule this year and it has prepared them for the playoffs. I think they will give SJC all they can handle. 

10 hours ago, WCACguy said:

The championship game between SJC and GC will be shown on 1st Amendment Sports on YouTube on Sunday at 5pm. There is a $10 one-time fee with the proceeds going to the WCAC. SJC won a very competitive game three weeks ago and the Cadets are undefeated. The Falcons upset DeMatha in the semifinals after getting shutout the week before. This should be a close, low-scoring affair in cold and possibly rainy conditions. This is a rematch of the last WCAC championship game played in 2019 which was won by GC on a last minute field goal.

Sincere thanks to the WCAC for 1st Amendment Sports’ broadcast and the one time fee.  Appreciated.

3 hours ago, Falcon said:

SJC was the better team no questions.. That championship was earned.  GC is very young and should make another run in 2022 

SJC definitely deserved it this season. Great job by those players and coaches. 

3/4 WCAC teams return starting QB’s for 2022. The league should be a lot stronger across the board. All 4 teams have a shot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

WAAAAYYYYYY better than that crap flo tries to scam you with.  

Paid $30 this weekend to watch the MPSF water polo tournament. (That's the SEC of water polo: CAL, Stanford, USC, UCLA) Mother truckers bought the rights to stream it and then don't show one damn Live game... 

Thanks for reminding me to cancel my subscription!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Paid $30 this weekend to watch the MPSF water polo tournament. (That's the SEC of water polo: CAL, Stanford, USC, UCLA) Mother truckers bought the rights to stream it and then don't show one damn Live game... 

You fully fell for the banana in the tailpipe.  You should have known just based on who was involved in the scam.  LOL

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

I lose track of what that scoundrel does.

Was this FloSports you paid for?

• Like 1