Lincoln Riley to USC

DevilDog

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm shocked he is not good fit at LSU. Big culture difference. 

Alabama already owns him, he is 0-2 vs Alabama he will fit him good from that stand point as an LSU head coach. 

😂 

I’d worry about my own ship. Very easily could have had a five loss season if not for some zebra help. 

Some cracks are beginning to show in the gump foundation. I’d be concerned iff’n I were you. 

Kelly will be fine at LSU. He will be able to recruit kids that he couldn’t dream of at ND. But with your insecurities you can’t help yourself. 

Like Hoover, too worries about everybody else’s shit while your Camelot crumbles. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

I’d worry about my own ship. Very easily could have had a five loss season if not for some zebra help. 

Some cracks are beginning to show in the gump foundation. I’d be concerned iff’n I were you. 

Kelly will be fine at LSU. He will be able to recruit kids that he couldn’t dream of at ND. But with your insecurities you can’t help yourself. 

Like Hoover, too worries about everybody else’s shit while your Camelot crumbles. 

Yep, ND admissions standards are tough. At least Kelly was able to somewhat dictate the culture at ND. If admissions standards at Lsu are as loose as those on here make them out to be, that could be a problem. 

When are you treating BK to lunch? I saw you posted you had a meeting with Coach O, shocking he didn’t give you sideline passes. Hopefully BK does the right thing and takes care of sweets!! 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Can't be on top forever. But Alabama has been on the top more than anybody . Programs dream about doing what Alabama has done. I just hope Kelly does not cover up sexual assault and abuse like the last 2 LSU coaches did.

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

LSU knows about 5 plus loss seasons had 2 of the back to back.

Difference is when LSU has an off season they go 5-5 or 6-6, Alabama is down they still go 11-1 and still in the national title  picture. LSU was out of the national title picture halftime of the UCLA game. 

Too easy Larry. Go ahead and go to bed you can't win you are getting abused.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep, ND admissions standards are tough. At least Kelly was able to somewhat dictate the culture at ND. If admissions standards at Lsu are as loose as those on here make them out to be, that could be a problem. 

When are you treating BK to lunch? I saw you posted you had a meeting with Coach O, shocking he didn’t give you sideline passes. Hopefully BK does the right thing and takes care of sweets!! 

I didn’t say I had a meeting with coach O, I said I spoken to him and wished him well. 
I am sure I will meet Coach Kelly before too long, health permitting. 

Hurricane? Does that stand for Miami? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I didn’t say I had a meeting with coach O, I said I spoken to him and wished him well. 
I am sure I will meet Coach Kelly before too long, health permitting. 

Hurricane? Does that stand for Miami? 

My fault for the misunderstanding. No. SC legacy alumnus. We are currently just as shitty as Miami though. Hopefully Lincoln gets it going in the right direction. 

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU knows about 5 plus loss seasons had 2 of the back to back.

Difference is when LSU has an off season they go 5-5 or 6-6, Alabama is down they still go 11-1 and still in the national title  picture. LSU was out of the national title picture halftime of the UCLA game. 

Too easy Larry. Go ahead and go to bed you can't win you are getting abused.

I’m embarrassed for you. But I’m don’t swing a lightswitch either so I get it. 

All of your greatness and 90% of your posts are swinging from my sac. It’s hilarious. I don’t cause you around like a little girl chasing Elvis. 

But you’re right, it’s late and time for me to hit the rack. Im sure I’ll wake up to a bunch of notifications from you. If im up to it, I’ll hit you tomorrow, if not, keep barking up my tree. 

Good night 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

My fault for the misunderstanding. No. SC legacy alumnus. We are currently just as shitty as Miami though. Hopefully Lincoln gets it going in the right direction. 

SC huh? Good hire.

Riley will do well in the pac 16 because it’s a soft conference and he coaches soft. I don’t know if it’s him or his DCs, but anytime he faces physicality they get rolled up. While I’d like to have seen him at LSU because of his QB development I was concerned about his defenses and culture. 

Good luck

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

and beat LSU. 

I specifically didn't say that.

You even acknowledged it.

👇

On 11/28/2021 at 7:04 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Only wish you had the stones to go double on the LSU/atm game. But I think you knew better. 

Another difference is that you're such a loser and homer that you bet me *during* the seasno when Joe Burrow had practically been beaten already.

Your level of homerism is terminal.

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Haters mixed with a little fear

I would love to see USC return to the upper echelon of College football but I’m not sure Lincoln Riley is the answer.  It’s not like he took over a program that wasn’t already heavily offensively biased and capable of scoring a lot, and all those great numbers are, after all, against Big 12 defenses.   
I’m not at all impressed with Alex Grinch.  OU defense just hasn’t improved enough under his guidance to make me a believer.

I think he improves USC, but I don’t expect to see USC dominate the PAC-12 the way OU has dominated the Big 12.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, On2whls said:

I would love to see USC return to the upper echelon of College football but I’m not sure Lincoln Riley is the answer.  It’s not like he took over a program that wasn’t already heavily offensively biased and capable of scoring a lot, and all those great numbers are, after all, against Big 12 defenses.   
I’m not at all impressed with Alex Grinch.  OU defense just hasn’t improved enough under his guidance to make me a believer.

I think he improves USC, but I don’t expect to see USC dominate the PAC-12 the way OU has dominated the Big 12.

I understand and I’m not sold on Grinch either but the name of the game is recruiting.If he can keep kids from going to Oregon like Thibadeux and Flowe the defense improves