Geico Participants

FootballGuy

So the teams with bids to the geico bowl series are Collins Hill, Saguaro and Chaminade (FL). Who do y'all think will get the last bid out of St. Frances, Bishop Gorman or the Washington state champ Graham-Kapowsin?

How would y'all match these teams up? 

I'd like to see Collins Hill vs Bishop Gorman and Chaminade vs Saguaro

27 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I mean just from a logistics standpoint it should be BG vs Saguaro and CH vs Chaminade 

I think the logistics go out the window seeing that the games are gonna be held in Vegas. Besides, the east vs west games are more appealing compared to two teams from the same region playing one another.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I think the logistics go out the window seeing that the games are gonna be held in Vegas. Besides, the east vs west games are more appealing compared to two teams from the same region playing one another.

Ok then let’s give GA a shot at revenge on those pesky Arizonans 

I hope they go for East vs West. Saguaro vs Chaminade would make sense. 

St Frances is a backup plan and that would be a good one against Collins Hill. 

I just don’t want to see FL vs GA. We get that 25 times a season. Let’s see GA7A on the national stage. 

Valdosta and Lee County got destroyed and the reason was they were 6A and Georgia wasn’t sending their best. Then Marietta went but played some overrated no name team. Let see Collins Hill play Bishop Gorman, and if not, St Frances. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I hope they go for East vs West. Saguaro vs Chaminade would make sense. 

St Frances is a backup plan and that would be a good one against Collins Hill. 

I just don’t want to see FL vs GA. We get that 25 times a season. Let’s see GA7A on the national stage. 

Valdosta and Lee County got destroyed and the reason was they were 6A and Georgia wasn’t sending their best. Then Marietta went but played some overrated no name team. Let see Collins Hill play Bishop Gorman, and if not, St Frances. 

Now to be fair, Eastside Catholic was pretty good....for the most part. Plus, they had just shut out the AZ state champ in the Geico bowl the year before Marietta got to em. 

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'll give you 10 points if that happens. 

I mean, I know STA beat SFA and SFA beat IMG (which I'm still trying to figure out how), but I don't think SFA is the same SFA they were a few seasons ago...absolutely dominant. I like CH chances against SFA. Won't be easy, but I don like their chances. 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I mean, I know STA beat SFA and SFA beat IMG (which I'm still trying to figure out how), but I don't think SFA is the same SFA they were a few seasons ago...absolutely dominant. I like CH chances against SFA. Won't be easy, but I don like their chances. 

Collins Hill is a good team, but they're not on that level

• Thanks 1