Packass you had 1 job

Ga96

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lol. He was another one that talked all that big shit about always wanting to coach at Colquitt. I guess he must've got that out of his system. 

He is a good one. Wish we could get him back. Things are looking bad over at Colquitt. With who yall have in charge yall may end up with rod.

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

See if it takes a year to burn cook to the ground like he did Hillgrove. 

I don't get how he burned them down. They got blown out by Lowndes in the first round with the DE that went to Clemson. He inherited the team right after those players graduated. They also beat marietta (32-14) that year he coached. If that's burned to them ground the imps must be in a grave somewhere.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

He is a good one. Wish we could get him back. Things are looking bad over at Colquitt. With who yall have in charge yall may end up with rod.

Certainly not my pick, but, won't be any worse than who just dipped out and left us looking sad in the subvarsity levels. He would've missed the playoffs or been another first round exit this upcoming season and we'd have probably been down to 50-60 participating in Varsity. Almost certainly would miss the playoffs in '23. 

Rod ain't gonna generate excitement/hype necessary to get the kids back on board in my opinion, but, we could have been stuck with Rogers for another year or two. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don't get how he burned them down. They got blown out by Lowndes in the first round with the DE that went to Clemson. He inherited the team right after those players graduated. They also beat marietta (32-14) that year he coached. If that's burned to them ground the imps must be in a grave somewhere.

Because they beat Marietta that’s the gold standard? 😂 Maybe for lowends because when you see Marietta across from you in the playoff bracket you know it’s time to roll out the rasslin’ mats and basketballs because it’s a wrap, but Hillgrove was and had been strong until your boy came to town. 

It’s more than a coincidence he’s been at two places in two years that ran off a shout ton of kids. You can pretend it didn’t happen, but cc and Hillgrove watched it from the front two. Dude was part of destroying programs for two straight years. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Because they beat Marietta that’s the gold standard? 😂 Maybe for lowends because when you see Marietta across from you in the playoff bracket you know it’s time to roll out the rasslin’ mats and basketballs because it’s a wrap, but Hillgrove was and had been strong until your boy came to town. 

It’s more than a coincidence he’s been at two places in two years that ran off a shout ton of kids. You can pretend it didn’t happen, but cc and Hillgrove watched it from the front two. Dude was part of destroying programs for two straight years. 

Sir...I would caution you in using the term..."rasslin' mats" in a Lowndes post.

Just something to think on...

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hillgrove strong= Getting blown out in the first round ?

If you can't understand the first part idk what to tell you and he didn't run any kids off in moultrie. You can ask their fans its was rogers and rod.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:22 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly not my pick, but, won't be any worse than who just dipped out and left us looking sad in the subvarsity levels. He would've missed the playoffs or been another first round exit this upcoming season and we'd have probably been down to 50-60 participating in Varsity. Almost certainly would miss the playoffs in '23. 

Rod ain't gonna generate excitement/hype necessary to get the kids back on board in my opinion, but, we could have been stuck with Rogers for another year or two. 

I dont trust yalls Boe to get this right

@HawgGoneItThat's why I'm coming to Moultrie to personally pick a coach for the Pigs... 

And your new coach will be Me...

and @imaGoodBoyNow will be the assistant. 

We'll have @steeler01as the DC and @Cossacksas the OC and @FootballGuy as the special teams coach

And first things first we will be making some very important changes.... 

Starting from square 1 with the basics... 

Everyone will relearn how to DAMN tackle 

And if I see anyone dancing before we win a game I will shimmy my size 13 Wide foot up your ass... 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneItThat's why I'm coming to Moultrie to personally pick a coach for the Pigs... 

We'll have @steeler01as the DC and @Cossacksas the OC and @FootballGuy as the special teams coach

And if I see anyone dancing before we win a game I will shimmy my size 13 Wide foot up your ass... 

With me as the special teams coach, you best believe we'll have the best damn special teams unit the world has ever seen. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hell why not, I got a lot of free time on my hands. I’ll bring that offense full circle back to 1960’s football.😂

D8C012E6-762B-4FA4-9BEC-3DFA9FFB8390.jpeg

D0277197-2FF3-494B-895B-157076700EB3.jpeg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I am hearing the BOE won't have anything to do with this other than approving the hire. The decision will be made by the Superintendent, AD and Principal.

I just saw some interesting stuff pertaining to Rogers on the Georgia board. That would be absolutely crazy if it's true. Have you heard about it? 

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I just saw some interesting stuff pertaining to Rogers on the Georgia board. That would be absolutely crazy if it's true. Have you heard about it? 

I saw the thread I think you are talking about. I haven’t heard anything. I’m sure it was just some talk. I can’t imagine the deal would fall through at this point. Of course it has happened before in South GA. See Shawn Sutton at Pelham. 

• Like 1