Top 25

pde769

47 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂 their two fan boys will cry about playing MD though. Acting like they’re just a regular ol’ public school 🌚🤡

MD and other OC schools have had OC residents transfer and play for c10 with no problems. Easy. Two QB’s have come from MD & OLu. Not fooling anybody. 

A little triggered there Nicky?  Oh boo hoo, nobody wants to play us.  This puts the locker room incident into more meaningful light.  You’re like Player 2 in the locker room incident.  Yup, if you don’t fight me, I’ll piss in your locker. Then after the fight, well Player 1 should have known better than to mix it up with the big dog. Pretty much how MD wrote off the incident, Player 1 should have known better.  Now, why don’t you ( for about the fifth time) post a picture of an MD player standing over a downed opponent in a menacing posture.  You’ve done it before. Big Nick, purveyor of thug football antics. 
Those two OC QB’s, that transferred, nothing special.  Breadcrumb transfers at best.   See, Cen10 doesn’t get the pick of the litter like MD. How many inland empire guys have figured into MD’s success.  What about your three mercenaries that got their rings and then went home LOL.  What other school can claim that?

If Logan wants to play MD fine, Cen10 isn’t concerned if they play against bigger more powerful teams, that’s been their MO for several years now.  Funny how MD only started to play the big dogs after you got all grown up lol.  You want to post the MD OOL schedules prior to 2016 or should I?

BTW, I nominate you to be in charge of end zone celebrations after you go up 30 on totally under matched opponents.  Maybe bring back the OBJ piss like a dog on the goalpost. That seems about your style.  Good luck against La Mirada next year. Does MD get the first hit, or do you do mop up duty after SJB abuses them? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

A little triggered there Nicky?  Oh boo hoo, nobody wants to play us.  This puts the locker room incident into more meaningful light.  You’re like Player 2 in the locker room incident.  Yup, if you don’t fight me, I’ll piss in your locker. Then after the fight, well Player 1 should have known better than to mix it up with the big dog. Pretty much how MD wrote off the incident, Player 1 should have known better.  Now, why don’t you ( for about the fifth time) post a picture of an MD player standing over a downed opponent in a menacing posture.  You’ve done it before. Big Nick, purveyor of thug football antics. 
Those two OC QB’s, that transferred, nothing special.  Breadcrumb transfers at best.   See, Cen10 doesn’t get the pick of the litter like MD. How many inland empire guys have figured into MD’s success.  What about your three mercenaries that got their rings and then went home LOL.  What other school can claim that?

If Logan wants to play MD fine, Cen10 isn’t concerned if they play against bigger more powerful teams, that’s been their MO for several years now.  Funny how MD only started to play the big dogs after you got all grown up lol.  You want to post the MD OOL schedules prior to 2016 or should I?

BTW, I nominate you to be in charge of end zone celebrations after you go up 30 on totally under matched opponents.  Maybe bring back the OBJ piss like a dog on the goalpost. That seems about your style.  Good luck against La Mirada next year. Does MD get the first hit, or do you do mop up duty after SJB abuses them? 

😂😂😂 but I’m triggered? Your feelings are hurt champ. Go cry some more. Embarrassing at this point. I didn’t say nobody wants to play us. Those that want to be the best want to play us. Ex. Logan. Not his soft fanboys. 

La Mirada wants to play the best and some desert 951 bum wants to bash them. Why? Embarrassing. 

“Two out of county QB’s transfered into an inland empire public school”  nothing special. Bread crumbs. Lmao that’s hilarious. You guys follow the rules! Maybe you can grab some more kids from riverside and Moreno Valley instead of Orange County kids. Lol. When MD grew up and started using the C10 blueprint? Yeah, I’d pipe down on this one. One school is allowed to have kids from outside of the city and one is not. Both do have kids from outside their city though. I’d keep it hush if I were you buddy. MD’s 2015 (year before your claim) pre league schedule was better than c10’s but I’m sure you can go back further and find something that fits your agenda. Lol. It’s too easy. 

Thug football antics. Yeah. That’s it. Incredible how soft you are. Continue to fanboy over a school you didn’t go to. Sorry my post hurt your feelings. I obviously hit a nerve! 😉 Maybe you can post more media BS to make you feel better. You’ll cry real tears when Rollo and the boys beat you in 2022 again. Gotta sting! Not enough out of district kids attending the local Corona public school!? Crazy that c10 is so much better than Roosevelt, Santiago, Corona high etc.. that 3-4 mile radius must be where all the inland empire talent is born! No cheating going on at c10 whatsoever!! 🤣Write the CIF a letter complaining about how unfair the field is! 

0D7A2E0B-C792-4F1C-BD8B-CB00C063918E.gif

4 hours ago, On2whls said:

What about your three mercenaries that got their rings and then went home LOL.  What other school can claim that?

None of them even started. Dollars was the best contributor as a backup to Harper.

Dixon had the worst hands I’ve seen and dropped half the balls thrown his way. Terrible!

Criddell was incapable of playing assignment football. Incredibly undisciplined. Almost cost us the 2018 championship game against Bosco but fortunately the coaches pulled his ass in the 1st quarter and he never saw action again. Didn’t even see the field in the next game against DLS.

It gets very old hearing the same narrative about these 3 kids from people that know nothing about the MD program. Them going back to their old school was their final immature defiant act to get the much needed individual spotlight they foolishly thought they would get at MD. The optics of this pissed off a lot of people associated with the program and prevented future high profile senior transfers from enrolling. 

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂 their two fan boys will cry about playing MD though. Acting like they’re just a regular ol’ public school 🌚🤡

MD and other OC schools have had OC residents transfer and play for c10 with no problems. Easy. Two QB’s have come from MD & OLu. Not fooling anybody. 

Calm down, LIttle Nicky

Head Spin GIF - Little Nicky Head Spin Adam Sandler - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

If SoCal schools stick together and just agree to not play MD or Bosco changes will have to be made. We are getting close to it. 

I mean we are basically already there. In the last 3 full seasons SJB played 10 OOS teams and only 5 CA teams in pre-league games.

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 but I’m triggered? Your feelings are hurt champ. Go cry some more. Embarrassing at this point. I didn’t say nobody wants to play us. Those that want to be the best want to play us. Ex. Logan. Not his soft fanboys. 

La Mirada wants to play the best and some desert 951 bum wants to bash them. Why? Embarrassing. 

“Two out of county QB’s transfered into an inland empire public school”  nothing special. Bread crumbs. Lmao that’s hilarious. You guys follow the rules! Maybe you can grab some more kids from riverside and Moreno Valley instead of Orange County kids. Lol. When MD grew up and started using the C10 blueprint? Yeah, I’d pipe down on this one. One school is allowed to have kids from outside of the city and one is not. Both do have kids from outside their city though. I’d keep it hush if I were you buddy. MD’s 2015 (year before your claim) pre league schedule was better than c10’s but I’m sure you can go back further and find something that fits your agenda. Lol. It’s too easy. 

Thug football antics. Yeah. That’s it. Incredible how soft you are. Continue to fanboy over a school you didn’t go to. Sorry my post hurt your feelings. I obviously hit a nerve! 😉 Maybe you can post more media BS to make you feel better. You’ll cry real tears when Rollo and the boys beat you in 2022 again. Gotta sting! Not enough out of district kids attending the local Corona public school!? Crazy that c10 is so much better than Roosevelt, Santiago, Corona high etc.. that 3-4 mile radius must be where all the inland empire talent is born! No cheating going on at c10 whatsoever!! 🤣Write the CIF a letter complaining about how unfair the field is! 

0D7A2E0B-C792-4F1C-BD8B-CB00C063918E.gif

5ynvda.jpg