Antonio Brown

Ga96

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I reckon we’ll hear more later….

Just earlier in the week AB was critical of teammates being about drama. 

Hope AB gets some help. 

bgw

Can't stand the fans flicking him off either.  They gave him a chance but hey also won them some games. Not to mention he basically threw money into the stands with all that gear he threw. 

Back to the mental side though you can tell he isn't right. Ive seen it before in people its like they mentally don't understand the situation they are in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Can't stand the fans flicking him off either.  They gave him a chance but hey also won them some games. Not to mention he basically threw money into the stands with all that gear he threw. 

Back to the mental side though you can tell he isn't right. Ive seen it before in people its like they mentally don't understand the situation they are in.

It’s the same old refrain, people are happy as long as you’re giving them what they want, as soon as you get “sick, injured, etc.,., then it’s the pc approach then kick it to the curb, no matter if you’re unskilled labor or collecting millions. 

Who knows if AB was rebelling against the system and purposely torpedoed that 6 figure bonus, we do know there’s some self regulation/coping issues at play. 

Therapy has to be consistent and honest, you cannot play or lift your way into a healthy state of mind, it hasn’t worked yet. 

bgw

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BTW, I think Aaron Rodgers needs his bolts and screws tightened the on field attitude is questionable as to team morale. 

Pouty bitch face mofo. 

bgw

😂 

I’m not a Rodgers fan but name a star athlete that doesn’t offer constant bitch face when shit goes against them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BTW, I think Aaron Rodgers needs his bolts and screws tightened the on field attitude is questionable as to team morale. 

Pouty bitch face mofo. 

bgw

Yeah he is a narcissist I haven't paid much attention to him since they gave him the starting job in green bay. The guy thinks he is some kind of deity. All I see is his saying dumb stuff or throwing a hissy fit. I doubt he will get any therapy in his mind the world is the problem and not himself. Says a lot about him when he is rich and nobody family included wants to deal with him.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

I’m not a Rodgers fan but name a star athlete that doesn’t offer constant bitch face when shit goes against them? 

Mookie betts, Shohei Ohtani, Ray Allen, Steph Curry. For them to be getting their brains beat in every week none of the rookie QBs have went aaron rodgers mode.

Like many, I sadly witnessed AB's meltdown on live TV in the hyped media capital of the world, New York city. In no way can his actions be applauded and not condoned. He was wrong, he lost it, and hopefully he can move on. Anybody that ever played ball and hadn't witnessed a similar incident between a player and coach must have lived a very sheltered life. I've seen it several times from little league, jr high to college. It was always an extremely uncomfortable thing to watch. I'm glad to see the majority reaction at this time is one of a mental health episode that went embarrassingly wrong. Tough macho guys can lose it just like Olympic gymnast, and professional tennis players. We all need a helping hand from time to time when life gets the best of us.     

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Colonel said:

No, he wasn’t. And I’m a Laker fan. 

Well then, how about Happy Hairston? He was a starter on the '72 Laker champions (along with "Stumpy" Goodrich, "Mr Clutch" West, "Stilt" Chamberlain, and "Butterball" McMillian).

Here's Happy wrestling the ball from Knick forward Phil Jackson.

image.png.c5876b521ca3527099ccb8894beedec4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1