Georgia Week 1 Scoreboard

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I bet. Jealous nobodies with power altering athletics because they can’t stand to see someone else successful. 

in South Georgia where the officiating is at the worst in the entire country. I think it’s because high school football there is ran like a business. They pay the coaches a stupid amount of money. Charge the kids money to be apart of the team. The fan support is high so it’s very lucrative. They usually schedule horrible teams to come up to for guarantee wins because it makes the W/L record look prettier. Plus they can pay some slapdick to come up twice. Rarely do South GA teams play home and home. 

So I think the officials are part of the business model. Just a bunch of good ole boys apart of an old order. 

Your right, certain sections are worse . Up here in NCAL, the worst homerism reffing is when DLS plays the teams from the sjc section, St.mary's, Folsom, Granite Bay, etc. It's not unusual for the penalty discrepancy to be 20-4, 18-1, 16-3, etc. You would think DLS is the dirtiest team to have ever played the game . Last season in a game, a fan shouted out to the refs , "FYI this is a physical game " . The reff stopped the game and went over to the DLS coaches and told them they would forfeit the game if they didn't have the fan removed . It's come to that   

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

S-P-E-E-D !!!!!!!

Rufus>>

Luttrell plays with speed and reckless abandon. 

Landon Thomas is everything we expect from the number 1 tight end in the country for his graduating year. I like seeing him being utilized more than just as a tight end too. One big mistake by Rodgers last year was not incorporating him much more. 

Our defense isn't running with their arms out like the walking dead. They actually seem to like contact. 

One game against an inferior opponent, but, there is definite difference in what I saw last year vs. this year.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

....nolebob813 said this on the reject forum.

It doesn't really jive with your video, 😂

Is this clown the biggest pussy and drama queen on the football internet????

bandicam 2022-08-22 17-55-50-404.jpg

Stalker ass snitch bitch. I said what I said. Colquitt will be in HEAP BIG TROUBLE if they play the same way they did in that first half. Struggling for a half in region 1 or against Lee/Cedar Grove can get playing from behind. 

My man Rufus has my back. Oh Woe is the Hawgs!!!!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That reject forum is an embarrassment to high school football...... all those prepgridiron.com rejects deserve each other though.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, I do consider that was clearly an inferior opponent. At the same time, I consider we had a few expected starters left at home as well. 

Overall, I'm fairly impressed with what we looked like in that highlight reel. I do think it's a highlight reel, and it didn't show bad stuff. 

It's a nice improvement in physicality on defense for sure. I would expect some timing issues to the receivers since they weren't the usual starters.

Hopefully in the future, the team follows coaches instructions and rules and eats their stupid pbj sandwiches. Lol 

Also, check out the coaches eyes when he turns and they exit the locker room. Lol. I can dig it. He was feeling it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey just because Collins Hill lost to Graham Kapowow doesn’t mean they weren’t the best team in GA team the last 50 years. Stop orphaning them. 

Bruh you and Sammy both coming at me like That damn L is what turned me off to CH... 

Ive made it known since week 2 of last year that I wasnt a fan of CH... 

They won state good job but they arent the best team from Georgia in the last 50 years... 

Hell or the last 10 years  or even the last 5-6 years... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Stalker ass snitch bitch. 

Never understood this stuff. Why look at another site and copy their posts to the other site. If any posters are doing this with my posts on the other site you let ‘em know they’re dorks but that Nick appreciates the fan girl love 💕 I love all my fans!!! & red loves all of you!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I do consider that was clearly an inferior opponent. At the same time, I consider we had a few expected starters left at home as well. 

Overall, I'm fairly impressed with what we looked like in that highlight reel. I do think it's a highlight reel, and it didn't show bad stuff. 

It's a nice improvement in physicality on defense for sure. I would expect some timing issues to the receivers since they weren't the usual starters.

Hopefully in the future, the team follows coaches instructions and rules and eats their stupid pbj sandwiches. Lol

PBJ sandwiches will get you everytime. Lol. I wasn’t talking shit like Red Flag thought he was getting something for snitching. I was saying I didn’t see top 20 in the country: hell I didn’t see it with AHP. They were really good but they were giving up some gash plays on D. Refs be damned. It’s week 0 technically. Tons of football. No one looks the same in the beginning, middle or end 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Also, check out the coaches eyes when he turns and they exit the locker room. Lol. I can dig it. He was feeling it. 

....nolebob813 will now watch the florida scoreboard every week focusing on what deerfield beach does..... If deerfield beach loses a florida game by 1 more point  he'll come back saying Colquitt County ain't shit.

nolebob813 will pray to God tonight that deerfield beach doesn't win a game this year.

That goofy looking dude is so f***** in the head.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Never understood this stuff. Why look at another site and copy their posts to the other site. If any posters are doing this with my posts on the other site you let ‘em know they’re dorks but that Nick appreciates the fan girl love 💕 I love all my fans!!! & red loves all of you!!! 

I just went over there to call him a pussy. That way he can see it. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedZone said:

....nolebob813 will now watch the Florida scoreboard every week focusing on what deerfield beach does..... If deerfield beach loses a florida game by 1 more point  he'll come back saying Colquitt County ain't shit.

nolebob813 will pray to God tonight that deerfield beach doesn't win a game this year.

That goofy looking dude is so f***** in the head.

Bro you did that shit with Berkeley Prep. Starting threads just for them. After they destroyed Arch Manning. 

This guy is sick in the head 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bruh you and Sammy both coming at me like That damn L is what turned me off to CH... 

Ive made it known since week 2 of last year that I wasnt a fan of CH... 

They won state good job but they arent the best team from Georgia in the last 50 years... 

Hell or the last 10 years  or even the last 5-6 years... 

wrong answer pal. Show me a team who won 13 games by at least 26 points or more

58 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Luttrell plays with speed and reckless abandon. 

Landon Thomas is everything we expect from the number 1 tight end in the country for his graduating year. I like seeing him being utilized more than just as a tight end too. One big mistake by Rodgers last year was not incorporating him much more. 

Our defense isn't running with their arms out like the walking dead. They actually seem to like contact. 

One game against an inferior opponent, but, there is definite difference in what I saw last year vs. this year.

Supposedly, the game against Stockbridge this Friday night will showcase ALL of our players.

SUPPOSEDLY....

I'm hoping our backups get plenty of snaps.  I think it's important to salt in those guys.  And from what I have seen...Sean feels the same way.  And I also agree...about the Blackhats.

I realize it's EARLY.  Too soon to really feel confident....but...I do like what I see so far.  Rowell and crew seem to have their attention.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Your right, certain sections are worse . Up here in NCAL, the worst homerism reffing is when DLS plays the teams from the sjc section, St.mary's, Folsom, Granite Bay, etc. It's not unusual for the penalty discrepancy to be 20-4, 18-1, 16-3, etc. You would think DLS is the dirtiest team to have ever played the game . Last season in a game, a fan shouted out to the refs , "FYI this is a physical game " . The reff stopped the game and went over to the DLS coaches and told them they would forfeit the game if they didn't have the fan removed . It's come to that   

Can't argue with nolebull he has no idea what he is talking about and he is fine with living in that area. 

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You also have to take into consideration, last season was widely thought of as a down year for Georgia overall. 

Don't expect that from him. Everyone has said this is a down years for lowndes and look at what he has been posting so far.