Brookwood GA

OldTerrapin

Deeply unpopular opinion: getting blown out by a far superior team does NOT make a team better. “Exposure” it does bring, but a negative kind. One of the biggest lies being spread right now is it is a benefit to teams to play super powers way better than them under the “iron sharpens iron” axiom. It’s stupid. Game experience and repetitions generally improve players and teams. But if the game is such a mismatch that the other team doesn’t even have to try, it’s of no use. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I just want to repeat once again and let the record to show Brookwood did have multiple defensive starters out tonight due to a postgame fight against Collins Hill 😂😂😂😂😂

BUT MY GAWD LOL NOT A 70 PIECE 

Where's Sammy when we need him. This belongs on the infamous Excuse Thread.

😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Are they any good? Why are they playing BG on TV or even at all?  Is this even worth looking at .. what's the scoop? Who is Brookwood?

People in Georgia have said this was the stupidest oos game/matchup for Georgia, probably ever since the game was announced. xD 

Everyone knew it would be really bad, except maybe the people that put it together. Even the coach that agreed to it and AD at Brookwood knew it would be shitty. 

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

People in Georgia have said this was the stupidest oos game/matchup for Georgia, probably ever since the game was announced. xD 

Everyone knew it would be really bad, except maybe the people that put it together. Even the coach that agreed to it and AD at Brookwood knew it would be shitty. 

From what I understand...Jesus did not show up to help Brookwood in this game.  Or...maybe he did...so they could keep the score withing 60 points.  I wonder if Coach Jones went on a Facebook rant?  I wonder if he was satisfied with the desegregation of the stands out there?  I wonder if he gets a raise?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

This game is the same exact game I try and let you guys know that are wasted blowouts. This was just on national TV so it had a bigger impact. 

but truth is there are hundreds of these games every year. they are just not exploited on national TV. 

The issue lies with the dumb ass coaches taking his team to slaughter, and the coach for the superior team for agreeing to a wasted ass whooping. 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This game is the same exact game I try and let you guys know that are wasted blowouts. This was just on national TV so it had a bigger impact. 

but truth is there are hundreds of these games every year. they are just not exploited on national TV. 

The issue lies with the dumb ass coaches taking his team to slaughter, and the coach for the superior team for agreeing to a wasted ass whooping. 

I'll put this out there....

I do have empathy for the players....but I have absolutely none for the coaching staff.

NONE !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Well thanks to last nights mismatch Georgia is now 2-1 vs NV all time... 

I really want to ask someone in the Brookwood community what was the point of taking that game. Like did yall really think yall were gonna win or was it just to rack up the air miles and go see the hoover dam? Lol

56 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I really want to ask someone in the Brookwood community what was the point of taking that game. Like did yall really think yall were gonna win or was it just to rack up the air miles and go see the hoover dam? Lol

Tge community probably didn't have a lot of say. It boils down to some dealings between the coach and someone somewhere. The community ended up spending money on it, but, the coach probably talked it up like woosahh!