Today's Burning Political Question...

Rufus69

So...did Trumpy The Ass Clown invite Kanye to Mar A Lago so he could ask him to be his 2024 running mate...but Kanye turned the tables and asked Trumpy The Ass Clown to be HIS running mate?  Causing total chaos.

If there has ever been a perfect pair...and I sincerely mean this...it's Trump/Kanye...or...Kanye/Trump.  Whichever you prefer.

You right-wingers hafta be so fucking proud !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

So...did Trumpy The Ass Clown invite Kanye to Mar A Lago so he could ask him to be his 2024 running mate...but Kanye turned the tables and asked Trumpy The Ass Clown to be HIS running mate?  Causing total chaos.

If there has ever been a perfect pair...and I sincerely mean this...it's Trump/Kanye...or...Kanye/Trump.  Whichever you prefer.

Rufus>>

Your president can’t ride a bicycle 🚴, how is he supposed to run a country when he can’t even control his whole family 

He let his son smoke crack while writing the harshest laws on drugs, but hey orange man bad am I right, now enjoy those $65 turkeys  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

The Trump train is coming off the tracks....he's poison to the party going forward and they know that and this little dinner is further proof of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Nick Fuentes guest appearance too!  😂 

Did Ivanka ask for an autograph for Jared, or did he have 2 billion things on his mind and didn’t care? :) 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:58 PM, FreeBird said:

Your president can’t ride a bicycle 🚴, how is he supposed to run a country when he can’t even control his whole family 

He let his son smoke crack while writing the harshest laws on drugs, but hey orange man bad am I right, now enjoy those $65 turkeys  

Your president.

Let me tell you a fact of life.

Gut an extra house and shut up about turkey prices you turkey.

Put yourself on a budget. Stick to it. Make a plan for your grandkids and stick to that.

Dumbass.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2022 at 11:32 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man”  Malcolm X

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2022 at 11:32 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

There are some wilder matchups. trumpy and desantis, kemp, mcconnell, cruz, that one with the woman name. lindsey is this name I believe. 

For today's burning political question....

It looks like twit is not only airing the dirty laundry,

But showing the receipts to start the fire.

Anyone concerned about your government being shown to use and direct companies to restrict an individuals speech etc.?

PS: Many people trying to play this as bigger than Watergate... 

BTW: Wassup w/that devil champion suit ?....I thought electric cars were supposed to be "good" 🤔

• 3 weeks later...