Bill Clinton Breaks with the Democrat Party

Slotback Right

President Bill Clinton says immigration is “broken” under Joe Biden and “we need to fix it.”

After reversing the border policies of Donald Trump, Biden triggered an unprecedented and historic surge of illegal immigration at the southern border.

Clinton says it’s time to end asylum and sanctuary city laws that Democrats have been supporting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-clinton-breaks-with-democrat-party/ar-AA1hBlbR?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=3e84259e0e80457a859dd4d492b04bf9&ei=49

• Thanks 2

...With thousands of illegals in the city, they are being fed, sheltered, and vaccinated at local hotels. This puts an enormous strain on taxpayers and causes significant debt.

“They come here, and we’re supposed to shelter people who can’t get work permits for six months. We need to change that,” Clinton said.

...“We should build more housing just over the Rio Grande, and Mexico, I think, would support that,” he said.

“Keep people there, and let them in as quickly as possible if they are going someplace where we know they can get a job, and they’ll be welcome.”

Clinton also noted the “chaos” around the migrant crisis is “very beneficial for the Republicans.”

Millions of Americans will vote for Republicans as this mass invasion occurs under Democrats’ watch

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-clinton-breaks-with-democrat-party/ar-AA1hBlbR?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=3e84259e0e80457a859dd4d492b04bf9&ei=49

@Slotback Right days ago I watched an interview with the Clintons on Bloomberg TV.  

Here is the vid, but stick through the commercials to the finish.  It’s a decent duration.  It was a 30 minute broadcast and looks to be 24 min on this vid with added commercials. 

Like him/her/them or not, some interesting tidbits that some may find interesting beyond the hatred.  All softball questions, but quite interesting in a few spots.  

Rubinstein is like the Stephen Wright of interviewers/ees.  The guy is so stiff when answering questions from hosts on Bloomberg.  Even with humor, it looks like it pains him to smile, but it’s not a schtick like Wright’s. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2023-09-28/the-david-rubenstein-show-bill-hillary-clinton-video

48 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Can you splain pls kind sir 
- Ricky Ricardo , Babalu 

He and his wife attended a gathering being driven in town.  I forget if it was a parade, festival or door number 3.  Did Jimmy rock the house?  😊

Little Jimmy ALWAYS rocks the house.

He "nails" it !!!!!

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

President Bill Clinton says immigration is “broken” under Joe Biden and “we need to fix it.”

After reversing the border policies of Donald Trump, Biden triggered an unprecedented and historic surge of illegal immigration at the southern border.

Clinton says it’s time to end asylum and sanctuary city laws that Democrats have been supporting.

Good and I hope he uses his influence to encourage the Democrats to nominate somebody else.

16 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@Slotback Right days ago I watched an interview with the Clintons on Bloomberg TV.  

Here is the vid, but stick through the commercials to the finish.  It’s a decent duration.  It was a 30 minute broadcast and looks to be 24 min on this vid with added commercials. 

Like him/her/them or not, some interesting tidbits that some may find interesting beyond the hatred.  All softball questions, but quite interesting in a few spots.  

Rubinstein is like the Stephen Wright of interviewers/ees.  The guy is so stiff when answering questions from hosts on Bloomberg.  Even with humor, it looks like it pains him to smile, but it’s not a schtick like Wright’s. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2023-09-28/the-david-rubenstein-show-bill-hillary-clinton-video

Thank you for that...I did enjoy it. I liked Bill Clinton, and, believe it or not I actually voted for him in '96. I didn't (and don't) like Hillary, but even she came across as reasonably pleasant. Disagree with them about the Electoral College, but again the interview was enjoyable and I recommend it to all my fellow cultists. 😛

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Thank you for that...I did enjoy it. I liked Bill Clinton, and, believe it or not I actually voted for him in '96. I didn't (and don't) like Hillary, but even she came across as reasonably pleasant. Disagree with them about the Electoral College, but again the interview was enjoyable and I recommend it to all my fellow cultists. 😛

Glad you enjoyed it.  

When Bill played the saxophone on one late night show, I forget which maybe Arsenio?  that was the changeover I think and the rest is history.    

Bill knows his stuff.  He’d fit in well on this side with a “now wait a minute”, and go into a diatribe of reasons for a page or two.  😂.  it’s pretty cool that they and Bush’s are close and can joke at the “expense” of many to listen to it likely.   But all kidding aside, it’s nice to see that.  

Yea, the electoral college I can see some friction of debate.  Clinton is for sure an intellectual on this subject, but doesn’t mean he’s “right”.  A helluva debater though. 

Easy to second guess, but at the time it sure seemed like when Trump bowled down the primary candidates with a strike that left all the pins in the back pit, the country wasn’t looking for another Bush or Clinton.   It was Bernie’s time to give it a go, but the dem party had other ideas I guess.  

On 10/2/2023 at 9:55 PM, Slotback Right said:

...With thousands of illegals in the city, they are being fed, sheltered, and vaccinated at local hotels. This puts an enormous strain on taxpayers and causes significant debt.

“They come here, and we’re supposed to shelter people who can’t get work permits for six months. We need to change that,” Clinton said.

...“We should build more housing just over the Rio Grande, and Mexico, I think, would support that,” he said.

“Keep people there, and let them in as quickly as possible if they are going someplace where we know they can get a job, and they’ll be welcome.”

Clinton also noted the “chaos” around the migrant crisis is “very beneficial for the Republicans.”

Millions of Americans will vote for Republicans as this mass invasion occurs under Democrats’ watch

I agree.  We should have immigration laws.  The ONLY way to do that is to pass laws.  Republicans control the House.  Maybe if more people would demand they do something they would.  Probably not but maybe.  I am 100% certain that Biden can't fix it.  He doesn't make laws.  

And Clinton is right about our current situation benefiting Republicans.  They get a lot of mileage out of complaining and blaming and not wanting to fix it themselves.  

I've said this 100 x, nobody on the left wants open borders.  With the exception of a very small extreme left fringe.  All we want is for congress to pass something.  While they are doing that...treat these people with respect.  All people deserve that.  And quit making them out to be murderers and rapist.  IMO, if a mother can drag her kids on a dangerous journey, that type of person would make an excellent American.  Tough and determined.  We have people here who are afraid of books.  

Your last sentence is 100% fantasy.  

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Republicans are domestic terrorist.  See: last 7 years.  😕

You mean like Antifa, BLM, the defund the police movement, autonomous zones, child groomers, vax mandates, attempted assassinations of Supreme Court judges, constant attempts at dismantling  the 1st and 2nd amendment etc etc? Like those? 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree.  We should have immigration laws.  The ONLY way to do that is to pass laws.  Republicans control the House.  Maybe if more people would demand they do something they would.  Probably not but maybe.  I am 100% certain that Biden can't fix it.  He doesn't make laws.  

And Clinton is right about our current situation benefiting Republicans.  They get a lot of mileage out of complaining and blaming and not wanting to fix it themselves.  

I've said this 100 x, nobody on the left wants open borders.  With the exception of a very small extreme left fringe.  All we want is for congress to pass something.  While they are doing that...treat these people with respect.  All people deserve that.  And quit making them out to be murderers and rapist.  IMO, if a mother can drag her kids on a dangerous journey, that type of person would make an excellent American.  Tough and determined.  We have people here who are afraid of books.  

Your last sentence is 100% fantasy.  

“No one on the left wants open borders” 

Good afternoon. This is Gaslighting 101 and the first lesson is @World Citizen posts on a high school message board. 

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“No one on the left wants open borders” 

Good afternoon. This is Gaslighting 101 and the first lesson is @World Citizen posts on a high school message board. 

And here’s a lesson from Dishonesty 435: Advanced Bullshit — conveniently leaving out essential information in order to gaslight fellow supporters into believing they’re being gaslit.

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

And here’s a lesson from Dishonesty 435: Advanced Bullshit — conveniently leaving out essential information in order to gaslight fellow supporters into believing they’re being gaslit.

Biden was elected as the democrat leader. He reversed effective policies in regards to immigration that Trump signed into law out of spite, and to virtue signal to the extremist side of his base. And then surprising no one, the border crisis becomes the worst it ever has in recorded history. And all the democrats both mainstream and extremist support it. 

Then they had light the public that they don’t want open borders even though their policies do exactly that. But they don’t want to call it that. It sounds bad. 

You know all this but you’re gaslighting me 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Biden was elected as the democrat leader. He reversed effective policies in regards to immigration that Trump signed into law out of spite, and to virtue signal to the extremist side of his base. And then surprising no one, the border crisis becomes the worst it ever has in recorded history. And all the democrats both mainstream and extremist support it. 

Then they had light the public that they don’t want open borders even though their policies do exactly that. But they don’t want to call it that. It sounds bad. 

You know all this but you’re gaslighting me 

Then clearly your definition of open borders is inaccurate by design in order to, you guessed it, gaslight.

20 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Then clearly your definition of open borders is inaccurate by design in order to, you guessed it, gaslight.

You are intentionally lying on purpose. You would be the type of cocksucker in an area that says no horseplaying, acting like a fool, and when someone calls you out, you would say I’m not playing with any horses. You know what the fuck these terms mean, but you’re intentionally trying to be stupid on purpose