Berkeley Prep Breaks into Nat Top 25

181pl

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

You two finally agreeing on something :). 

They did beat AHP and Norland and do deserve massive props for this despite you two trying to belittle the accomplishment. LOL.

I like to look at the entire body of work. 

You could make a stronger argument that the 2 losses cancel out the 2 wins. one of the losses was to a team not in the top 500. 

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

While you’re visiting the other board; could you ask GardenStateBaller why Seashells was banned?

HA!!!…. That’s Insane!!!…. Once he Bans @Bodysurf there will be no one left other than @Nolebull813 and @Testadura….. 🤣

Heck, Even Sammy spent the whole weekend posting on the Nor Cal Board instead of Bozo’s Board!!!… 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!…. That’s Insane!!!…. Once he Bans @Bodysurf there will be no one left other than @Nolebull813 and @Testadura….. 🤣

Heck, Even Sammy spent the whole weekend posting on the Nor Cal Board instead of Bozo’s Board!!!… 🤣🤣

Sammy is more than welcome back here ☺️ We need a tier system again 🤣😅 and excuse thread.

I think Sammy is pissed that GSB is desperately trying every trick in the book to make IMG the mythical national champion.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Sammy is more than welcome back here ☺️ We need a tier system again 🤣😅 and excuse thread.

I think Sammy is pissed that GSB is desperately trying every trick in the book to make IMG the mythical national champion.

Bozo just wants to stroke his little ego over his stupid trophy that no one cares about….

What will be hilarious is Bozo handing IMG a School worth over a Billion Dollars a $5k Check…. 🤣

Bozo just giving Back to HSFB... 🤣🤣

I like Sammy too but Unfortunately for Sammie, I think he burnt his bridge over here…. He hitched his wagon to a shady scumbag and now he is stuck with him….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

He has banned several folks. He doesn’t deserve posters to be honest. 

Yet he Claims he has 3,000 “Accounts”on his Board…. 🤣

If that was the case he would have at least 30 different people posting everyday and not just him and Mister Football…. 🤣🤣

Dude is an unreal liar…. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3