Michigan- Washington Predictions

steeler01

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Michigan’s O-Line won that same award last year and the year before with 3 returning starters this year I think….. 

I wouldn’t give any edge to WA along the O-Line, Michigans is just as good, Should be a great game!….

Michigan has the best offensive line in this game but they're also playing the much weaker defensive line. 

They were moving Alabama around in the 1st half and late in the game when it mattered.  Washington isn't built like that upfront 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Didn't " Tuli " ( or however you pronounce the name ) graduate in 2016 ?  I thought he was the DLS player, but his H.S. career ended so long ago that I removed the thought . Will this be his 7th year of eligibility ?"   

6th Year — I think he was dls ‘18

you may be thinking of boss Tagaloa

3 hours ago, PopsNW said:

Excellent thank you 

just surfed on here for some NC game discussion.  One if first threads I noticed just said “Track” and I didn’t even need to look for the author but did just to confirm that nothings changed here 💪

Enjoy the game.  

My parents and brother took in the 1981 Rose Bowl game in Pasadena… wouldn’t mind that final score again.  😉 

My daughter’s last night with us before flying back to Germany… so we are having a dinner and movie night at home starting shortly.  

She is starting a new job on the 15th.  I’ll PM you and @15yds4gibberish about it soon if I can remember.  😊

After my wife and daughter go to sleep… it’s SkyCast (ESPNnews) time!   

No announcers - only PA updates, that are easy to hear

Viewpoint as QB sees 

I highly recommend watching this channel.  

IMG_8054.jpeg

32 minutes ago, PopsNW said:

6th Year — I think he was dls ‘18

you may be thinking of boss Tagaloa

I think it is “Letu” (Abbreviated because no way can I spell it or remember it correctly.)….. 🤣

Pretty sure he was 2017 DLS, Redshirted his Frosh year of 2018 and probably had an extra year for COVID…. 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

I think Michigan already played their sloppy game last week.

Washington is yet to do so. I can see them turning the ball over early and trying to fight back with more turnovers happening when they press

Maybe, but they’re +17 turnovers 

theres not always a regression to the mean 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

I think the overloaded formations are gonna have Washington lost on defense. 

This is a classic finesse vs physical game. 

Wanna edit to be the game thread 

think this is going to be a great game 

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Harbaugh Has Already Done something we haven’t Seen which is Lead a Team to The Super Bowl in the NFL and Lead a Team to The Championship Game in the 4 Team playoff Era….

The only other is Pete Carrol but that was in the BCS ERA with no playoff….

It's a stretch to use that as a negative imo.  Those USC teams were better in their years than any of Harbaugh's Michigan teams.

Factual, yes.  Meaningful, nope.

14 minutes ago, pied said:

It's a stretch to use that as a negative imo.  Those USC teams were better in their years than any of Harbaugh's Michigan teams.

Factual, yes.  Meaningful, nope.

The 2003 and 2004 team for sure.

The 2005 team was all offense and no defense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Nobody cares about bowl games. One of his players started the sitting out bowl games(TE forgot his name and don't wanted to look)

Harbaugh came in with a crappy Michigan team and turned them around and has been in 3 straight playoffs.  If he wins the NC he'll be one of two coaches to win the NC at Michigan in the modern era. The other didn't even have to play against the 2nd ranked team that they split with. 

He wins today and he'll do something no coach has done at Michigan. The expectations of Harbaugh by people like you at Michigan aren't realistic because what you're expecting of him has never been done at that school. 

Sounds like administration problem in hiring since they only have 1/2 title in 70 years. Alabama has 13 since 1961. From 1949 Michigan has 1997 that is it. Even if they win tonight schools like Auburn have 2 in 70 years. Florida Miami, FSU, Georgia, LSU all have more.

I still think they win tonight.

Congrats on 2nd title since 1949.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like administration problem in hiring since they only have 1/2 title in 70 years. Alabama has 13 since 1961. From 1949 Michigan has 1997 that is it. Even if they win tonight schools like Auburn have 2 in 70 years. Florida Miami, FSU, Georgia, LSU all have more.

I still think they win tonight.

Congrats on 2nd title since 1949.

Or the location they're in.  

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This is when Washington's defense should be at their strongest. The more that happens and the more the game goes like this, that defense will be dead

Just shows how bad Alabama's oline and qb was vs what Washington has. Washington is moving the ball so far. Milroe got sacked twice in the first 3 and out looked terrible.