Michigan- Washington Predictions

steeler01

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And Michigan comes out last 2 possessions and gets away from ground game and end up punting/turn over on downs both times. 

Some of these coaches want to think they're the reason their team is winning.  Run the ball and go home

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Michigan does have a habit of choking though.

I guess they could choke again, but I just don't see it.

Is the "choking" starting early??

Basic 101 Football wins this game by at least 3 TDs.

McCarthy is not playing like a first rounder either.

Guess I have to watch a little more of this. 😧

Michigan took their foot off the gas.  Now they are facing a dogfight.  Some terrible clock management.  Ran it on 3rd and 8 across midfield (why?), then could not decide whether to go or punt.  Burned a TO they could have used badly on the last drive.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Michigan took their foot off the gas.  Now they are facing a dogfight.  Some terrible clock management.  Ran it on 3rd and 8 across midfield (why?), then could not decide whether to go or punt.  Burned a TO they could have used badly on the last drive.

I didn't mind that call, but on 4th down let McCarthy have the option to use his legs to get the 1st. Washington is playing man and nobody is accounting for him.  

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Playing in the Rose Bowl was a mistake by the big 10. 

Schembechler blew at least 2 titles.

Which 2 are you referring too  ?  If I can remember correctly, 1991 MI , according to schembechler, was his best team ever.  That WA team,  with Etmen and I believe Napolian Kaufman,  in the Rose Bowl,  humiliated MI.  MI it always seemed,  got beat handily by pac 12 rep in Rose Bowl 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

I didn't mind that call, but on 4th down let McCarthy have the option to use his legs to get the 1st. Washington is playing man and nobody is accounting for him.  

The call was not bad - but you only run it if you are going for it.  They didn’t apparently know what they were doing.  The play was a success - got 5 yards