One of the best in the league

HurricaneNick

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He's a trojan but not a monarch.

St. Brown attended Servite High School in Anaheim, California.

For 1 semester and then attended Mater Dei for 3.5 years. But you are slow, so I understand why this is tough to wrap your head around. I think Carrollton got another transfer you need to go cry about!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

A Monarch and Trojan. I tried to tell you. Go find the receipts. Statistically better than all 16 receivers drafted ahead of him in 2021. Won me some money today too. ✌️

IMG_0388.webp

IMG_0387.jpeg

You also said JT Daniels would be a star, so there's that too. 

Is this guy like the only player from mater haze that's really done anything in the NFL?....... It's been a steady pipeline of monarch busts to the NFL. 😆

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Is this guy like the only player from mater haze that's really done anything in the NFL?....... It's been a steady pipeline of monarch busts to the NFL. 😆

IMG_0277.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Don’t cry little guy. JT would be the most accomplished quarterback in bummel history. That’s ok. How’s lance legendre doing these days? Surely dominating the league based on your prior analysis of him. As I’ve said before, just shoot me a message with your address so I can send you some Mater Dei gear. Free of charge for a huge fan girl like yourself! 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

A Monarch and Trojan. I tried to tell you. Go find the receipts. Statistically better than all 16 receivers drafted ahead of him in 2021. Won me some money today too. ✌️

IMG_0388.webp

IMG_0387.jpeg

Goff’s Linus security blanket.  👍🏻

Nothing better than kids we follow since HS (this forum focus) succeeding in the NFL.  

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 11:58 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Goff’s Linus security blanket.  👍🏻

Nothing better than kids we follow since HS (this forum focus) succeeding in the NFL.  

Not sure if anyone has been following the Lions-Bucs finish and Bowles not opting for a timeout soap opera.  

I calculated 6 seconds left if properly executed, while Bowles latest q&a stated 12 secs.  Fair enough.  We roll with 12.  

4th down at the TB 32.  Up 8. 
What would Det do?  12 secs left.  

I know exactly what I wouldn’t do… attempt a FG.  

I would line up in punt formation at the 32.  The up back will be the subject header.  Nope, audible and now he’s in punt formation and the punter is the up back.   😳 

Abby Normal again GA?  Maybe 🤔 😊

Snap to St Brown standing at the TB 47 and off he goes, Jim Marshall style!   He’s going to run Forrest run and do his best touch football moves and waste as much clock as he can while taking a safety.  

How many ticks left?  One play at best.   Squib kick for a Stanford return or a quick down and a Hail Mary that won’t reach the end zone.   

That’s my take.  😉

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 5:17 PM, steeler01 said:

I think the niners are going to have their way with the Lions.

I can see SF running a lot of play action against the Lions and Kittle and/or Aiyuk having a pretty good day, but I'd really be interested in reading how you think this game might shake out, and what to look for.  You too @Cossacks.  Also score predictions welcome!

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I can see SF running a lot of play action against the Lions and Kittle and/or Aiyuk having a pretty good day, but I'd really be interested in reading how you think this game might shake out, and what to look for.  You too @Cossacks.  Also score predictions welcome!

I think it will be close for a half. The defense does need to show up and play a complete game. Greenlaw and Warner have  been cleaning up and hiding their deficiencies and inconsistent play. Front 4 has not done much this year. I look for them to blitz more today (even though it seems like it’s been picked up.alot this year.) Secondary is Jekyll and Hyde and their tackling is piss poor. They need to keep Montgomery under 75 yards and limit how many times they get gashed on screens.

With that said, I think it’s an uphill battle for the Lions and they have to play absolutely mistake free ball. I don’t see that happening. I can see a panic pic or two from Goff. Been watching that kid since his San Marin Pop Warner days. Lions defense is not that good. And if they have to play from behind which I think they will, they’re in trouble. They will not be able to stop the Niners offense and cannot match them score for score. I can see Kittle having a big game. 31-17!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I think it will be close for a half. The defense does need to show up and play a complete game. Greenlaw and Warner have  been cleaning up and hiding their deficiencies and inconsistent play. Front 4 has not done much this year. I look for them to blitz more today (even though it seems like it’s been picked up.alot this year.) Secondary is Jekyll and Hyde and their tackling is piss poor. They need to keep Montgomery under 75 yards and limit how many times they get gashed on screens.

With that said, I think it’s an uphill battle for the Lions and they have to play absolutely mistake free ball. I don’t see that happening. I can see a panic pic or two from Goff. Been watching that kid since his San Marin Pop Warner days. Lions defense is not that good. And if they have to play from behind which I think they will, they’re in trouble. They will not be able to stop the Niners offense and cannot match them score for score. I can see Kittle having a big game. 31-17!

big weakness for niners that I see with the pass rush this season, is that push up the middle.  Armstead has been hurt a lot, playing with the plantar faucitis . Hargrove, whom I think they way over paid , has not been that great also. Last week was Armstead's first game back , so I look for the push up the middle to be better, freeing up Bosa and hopefully Chase , to tee off. Detroit I think will try and go deep a lot more, trying to get what the packers got, a lot of pass interference calls .  If they don't get those big plays, receptions or penalties , I don't see them marching up and down field . Geoff doesn't run either . I think your score  prediction looks accurate, at least I hope so . l   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

big weakness for niners that I see with the pass rush this season, is that push up the middle.  Armstead has been hurt a lot, playing with the plantar faucitis . Hargrove, whom I think they way over paid , has not been that great also. Last week was Armstead's first game back , so I look for the push up the middle to be better, freeing up Bosa and hopefully Chase , to tee off. Detroit I think will try and go deep a lot more, trying to get what the packers got, a lot of pass interference calls .  If they don't get those big plays, receptions or penalties , I don't see them marching up and down field . Geoff doesn't run either . I think your score  prediction looks accurate, at least I hope so . l   

Yeah, that secondary is vulnerable to some deep shots. Ward will get a pick then get burned big time.

agree on Armstead in the past rush. The edge guys just have not been overly impressive and there has been limited push on the inside. I was just talking to my old man and really the Niners have not played complete game since the Cowboys and Eagles. For some reason though, this match up doesn’t bug me as much as the Green Bay one. I’m feeling pretty comfortable if they don’t win this, it will be a huge disappointment for the whole season. Their window is closing they got to get a ring in the next year or two. This year to me is their best opportunity.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2024 at 7:59 AM, RedZone said:

Man STFU its not that hard to not speak your dumbass mind... 

6 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Found it!  😂