Possibly the Biggest Story in the History of this Nation is Breaking Right Now!

Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Comey and the whole FBI could be history! Probably have to hold on to at least some of the CIA though.

No wonder Hillary was afraid she would be in jail if Trump won in 2016.

Do we now know the real reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

Has God finally decided to take a hand in this battle between good and evil?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Comey and the whole FBI could be history! Probably have to hold on to at least some of the CIA though.

Saw that too.  Shameful and shameless.

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The politicization of our intelligence agencies has been the biggest story out there for a while.  I still think it is why Trump went to war with them right after the inauguration.  I was surprised at the time, but it has made more sense as time went on.  But they have worked hard to cover their tracks - after all they are spooks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Joe is done!  Who replaces him at the DNC? Michael Obama wants nothing to do with politics…Newsome? They say he is not ready…or wants it.  No wonder after what slick had done to California…….oh boy what will the demorats do?🤔🤔🤔

Big Mike is an American Hating washed up linebacker who needs to stay out of politics 

• Haha 1

Each and every day I think that Slotback Right can't possibly stoop lower or embarrass himself more.

And yet I'm constantly proven wrong day after day.

Red Wave 2020

Election Fraud

Arizona Fraudit

Red Wave 2022

The Durham Report

Now he's using a Jesse Watters tweet as a source for some cockamamie conspiracy theory.

267,912 Clown Royalty-Free Photos and Stock Images | Shutterstock

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Each and every day I think that Slotback Right can't possibly stoop lower or embarrass himself more.

And yet I'm constantly proven wrong day after day.

Red Wave 2020

Election Fraud

Arizona Fraudit

Red Wave 2022

The Durham Report

Now he's using a Jesse Watters tweet as a source for some cockamamie conspiracy theory.

267,912 Clown Royalty-Free Photos and Stock Images | Shutterstock

But Bormio 'get's it'.  He wasn't sure why Trump attacked our intelligence agencies but now it makes sense.  🤡  

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 6:44 PM, SeaShells21 said:

The best news is the one you don’t watch.

In my case, none.

Not gonna argue this.  Especially considering every thing you see has been edited to favor one direction or another for it to hit the news. 

Good thing we don't get to see what is documented but doesn't make the news.

Even better that we don't see what isn't ever "officially" documented.  

19 hours ago, World Citizen said:

But Bormio 'get's it'.  He wasn't sure why Trump attacked our intelligence agencies but now it makes sense.  🤡  

On a board full of incompetent nincompoops, Bormio might be the king of the hill.

From COVID denialism to political hackery to craven dishonesty, this guy has done it all.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:32 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Joe is done!  Who replaces him at the DNC? Michael Obama wants nothing to do with politics…Newsome? They say he is not ready…or wants it.  No wonder after what slick had done to California…….oh boy what will the demorats do?🤔🤔🤔

Slick lol

Serious note, Kamala Harris. 

On 2/14/2024 at 9:32 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Do you think the fix is already in?

On 2/14/2024 at 1:56 AM, Slotback Right said:

They got them now.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They got them now.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that’s my line!🤣

• Haha 2