A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

Just now, Horsefly said:

He just did, so did SLC vs MNW

It's a silly question.  No matter what Texas Power plays OOS if they lose they will not win State.  Now tell him to list all the CA top 5 teams at the end of the year that lost OOS vs. Texas with the same.  

Cedar Hill didn't finish Top 5 they lost to B.G.    Lake Travis beat WL like a J.V. the year they lost to Liberty without Sam at QB.   

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, he’s missing the point.  And it has been explained numerous times. 

This should shock him ask him to post the Power State Champ that lost to a 1st Rd Playoff loser from a Power State or better what Texas Champ lost OOS to a playoff loser back in their own State in the 1st Rd. 😂

Remember when i took the Texas top 5 powers and posted their combined OOS record it was like 23-5.  LOL with like 13 State Champs including his State🤘

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You don’t know, the keeper of the tiers?  Do you remember when preseason top 5 DLS played in TX? 

That pretty much answers his own question and he is too silly to see it. 

The same Trinity that found South Grand Prairie a tougher opponent.  The same night I left the game and posted on the HS Thread that DFW had 8 teams that could beat both of them.  Just in the Metroplex. 

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This should shock him ask him to post the Power State Champ that lost to a 1st Rd Playoff loser from a Power State or better what Texas Champ lost OOS to a playoff loser back in their own State in the 1st Rd. 😂

Remember when i took the Texas top 5 powers and posted their combined OOS record it was like 23-5.  LOL with like 13 State Champs including his State🤘

It hasn’t or rarely happens.  They have a one track, myopic view and fail to see the flip side.  

Can you imagine if Allen lost to a 1 rd loser, but themselves went on to win state AGAIN?   Smh 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You don’t know, the keeper of the tiers?  Do you remember when preseason top 5 DLS played in TX? 

This is what they can't comprehend about OOS when a Texas Power Brand Loses OOS.  They are not good enough to win State.  I will just use recent examples to prove this. 

2015 Desoto's worst team they go 6-6 and look what happened in Texas.

Martin 46 -26 WK#1 lost 3 times in State. 

IMG (national power) 47 -29 WK#2  Undefeated 

Cedar Hill 26 - 2 WK#8  Lost 2 games in State non Champ

DLS went back to Cali and hung 40+ on everyone and ET damn sure didn't work Texas. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It hasn’t or rarely happens.  They have a one track, myopic view and fail to see the flip side.  

Can you imagine if Allen lost to a 1 rd loser, but themselves went on to win state AGAIN?   Smh 

There is no State deep enough outside Texas to accomplish that.  Then they bring up N.S who won the weaker division and lost 3 times in State.  #IndianOceanDepth.  Tell them to bring up a Texas Power Team that Lost OOS and I will show them what happened to them in State. 

B.G Win over Cedar Hill was it so much  more impressive that what Desoto Did in wk #4

B.G. over Cedar Hill 44 - 14.  BG wore them out late in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. BG was the best HS team I have seen in person.  That I still stand by.  30 - 14 end of the 3rd qtr.  17 - 7 at the half.   17 -14 with 3 mins to go in the 3rd. 

WK #2 escape with 42 -41 win over Mansfield.  Smoked Mansfield later in the Playoffs.  That would seem to show they improved.  56 -28.   Mansfield loses 3 games in State. 

Cedar Hill struggles with Guyer and Duncanville winning by combined score of 7 pts.   Beat Guyer 23 -21 in Playoffs.  None won State.

Desoto 33 - 18 over Cedar Hill  it was  26 -10 at the Half .  Nothing that BG didn't do they dominated them the same way.  

35 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I can't even get to the point of imagining Allen playing anyone OOS on the road in week 1.  Let alone a playoff team.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

B.G Win over Cedar Hill was it so much  more impressive that what Desoto Did in wk #4

B.G. over Cedar Hill 44 - 14.  BG wore them out late in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. BG was the best HS team I have seen in person.  That I still stand by.  30 - 14 end of the 3rd qtr.  17 - 7 at the half.   17 -14 with 3 mins to go in the 3rd. 

WK #2 escape with 42 -41 win over Mansfield.  Smoked Mansfield later in the Playoffs.  That would seem to show they improved.  56 -28.   Mansfield loses 3 games in State. 

Cedar Hill struggles with Guyer and Duncanville winning by combined score of 7 pts.   Beat Guyer 23 -21 in Playoffs.  None won State.

Desoto 33 - 18 over Cedar Hill  it was  26 -10 at the Half .  Nothing that BG didn't do they dominated them the same way.  

Everyone know The Bishop was going to win that game regardless of who the CHill Qb was.  But I'd prefer to see you tap dance to the tune of the Liberty Nv game.

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What about Sanchez and BG, wow... how the mighty have fallen but not a whisper here. 

Regards

BGW

Did you watch the game?

I thought Sanchez was going to have a massive stroke. No joke. Sweat was pouring from his head like water from a spigot, and he spent most of his time on the sidelines screaming at his coaches and players. 

He screamed some at the refs too, but they obviously deserved it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

The real question now is whether CP needs to scale GA down, and by how much.

I guess we'll have to wait with bated breath as ECHS spins is propeller head and crunches the numbers for us. 

If you want to get technical, overall Georgia outplayed CPs projections... CP had Milton, Buford, and North Gwinnett losing...and Grayson winning... Milton ended up winning big, and Grayson lost

Going by the #s... its still right around +6 or 7 ppg this week

CalPreps had .. **These score are CalPreps Projected scores... NOT the actual scores***

Cardinal Gibbons FL 38, Milton GA 28 ... GA outperformed by +35

Deerfield Beach FL 31, Buford GA 21 ... GA outperformed by +5

Wekiva FL 20, North Gwinnett GA 14 ... GA underperformed by -8

Grayson GA 35, Bergen Catholic NJ 26 ... GA underperformed by -21

Hewitt-Trussville AL 50, West Forsyth GA 12 ... GA outperformed by +30

Archer GA 31, Spartanburg SC 14 ... GA outperformed by +17

Marist GA 31, Baylor TN 14 ... GA outperformed by +2

You get the idea

The actuals were ...

Milton 42, Cardinal Gibbons 17

Deerfield Beach 19, Buford 14

Wekiva 28, North Gwinnett 14

Bergen Catholic 34, Grayson 22

Hewitt-Trussville 38, West Forsyth 30

Archer 51, Spartanburg 17

Marist 33, Baylor 14

32 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You think the HC plays no part in knowing how many guys are on the field?

I can't speak for everyone else, but at Colquitt that is a task delegated to an assistant coach. That particular assistant is no longer at Colquitt and wears a Grayson Goats shirt.

I bet Rush plays a bigger part in counting this year. He practices what we call the "49 second drill" each day to ensure that mishap does not happen again. Because of this, I think it is even more unlikely that we repeat that mistake.