A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

42 minutes ago, noonereal said:

As you know, I love Rush. I like folks who are VERY human. He makes me laugh when he does needy things, makes me empathize when he faces self made adversity and makes me appreciate his intensity when he does boneheaded things. 

And most of all I think he is a very good coach. Really looks for the kids. The best I know of in high school today.

But honest, why won't that boy play a decent schedule? 

He ran, not walked, ran from PC and Bosco. played a CA team that was not top 50 in their state never mind top 20 in the country. 

Can you tell him noone needs him to step up some time? 

Thanks

"nooner"....I happen to agree with Rush...well....except for the Corky Kell thing.  I've always thought we should bring another Home game to Mack Tharpe to open the season instead of travelling OOS to Atlanta.  We do that enough in the playoffs.

Now...Rush can run the gambit.  He can do some of the absolutely smartest things you've ever seen in high school football.  Albeit...he's also done some of the bonehead stuff as well.  The trip to Hoover on cheese buses comes to mind.  But you are 100% correct when you say...Rush is looking out for the kids.  Don't know of anybody who does a better job.

We'll just keep on keeping on.  And do the best we can.  I mean...we ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 4:34 PM, AztecPadre said:

This was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read his post.  I was thinking, NONE, since they do not play OOS.  And their one go to move is ET over DLS, but fail to mention that same ET team beat their #1 state champ in the same season.  

This would be incorrect.  Go back and look and you will see NS lost to the 3 best teams they played and 6A has 2 Divisions they won the weaker of the two.  Look it up and see who won the other division.  Allen has beaten multiple state champs r runner ups all so called national or state powers.  Cedar Hill lost to BG they damn sure didn't go to state. They lost to BTW a few years back lost to Katy in State but Allen and Desoto beat the he'll out of them and both played in the other division.  ET lost to Bellevue didn't win State.  Katy beat Bellevue but got smoked by a Texas team prior.  Actually I don't really care about OOS I have seen nothing from any of them that we don't have in our best publics.  No one is gonna expose Texas.  I just watch East Utah look worse than TX 4A against Allen..

Now I am enjoying the Ga -Ca civil war.  

Should I list all the OOS powers Texas has played.  It's pretty Long.  And if the team lost they don't win State period.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

@GardenStateBaller We need you to expose TX next. It will be just as easy. LOL, 

Question: 

Why do Texans wear those big  cowboy hats? 

Answer:

To cover their big (swollen) heads! 

A few match ups with MD, FL, CA, OH, NJ or AZ ought to help with the swelling!

ECA MD came here with a loaded roster and ET Desoto and Coppell crushed them and broke that big time QB in the process.  Allen damn near scored 60 on FL 7A runner up Viera.  Is DLS still in Cali.  Cedar Hill beat the breaks off LaSalle and Arlington Bowie vs. Trotwood Madison. They got taken to the woodshed in the last matchup with Texas.  .  Also Klein Forest went to Ohio and smashed Howland the same year.  Ohio is catching hell from IN.   I guess you should add them to the list to expose Texas as well.

NJ just damn.  AZ elite just struggled with an El Paso team a few weeks ago.  

Imagine expose Texas in the game of HS 🏈.  Comical.  

You do know Desoto did much the same to CH that year as B.G.  you can't expose TX.

But I'm enjoying this thread.  Just adding some proof to your supposition sir.

Funny we stay to ourselves but keep popping up in threads that have nothing to do with us

I broke TX protocol by even responding.  Carry on.  You could never get a thread this long about exposing Texas or blackening our eyes.  

Stacking up a Private School with elite players don't make your State elite.  Imagine if DFW did that at Bishop Dunne.  The best of Allen,  ET,  Desoto, Dville all at Dunne

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

ECA MD came here with a loaded roster and ET Desoto and Coppell crushed them and broke that big time QB

ECA was paper thin, all busted up like you say and on the road.

Their QB was a stud, I admit. Wound up playing DII  I believe. 🥇

TX is no better or worse than any other state. Some years they have a top 25 team, some years not. 

Their mouths are bigger than their heads. 

Get Allen to come to NJ. You know, play on the road with different rules in a different climate.

Until then, you are a self adulation fraud. 

Hope this helps!

Just now, noonereal said:

ECA was paper thin, all busted up like you say and on the road.

Their QB was a stud, I admit. Wound up playing DII  I believe. 🥇

TX is no better or worse than any other state. Some years they have a top 25 team, some years not. 

Their mouths are bigger than their heads. 

Get Allen to come to NJ. You know, play on the road with different rules in a different climate.

Until then, you are a self adulation fraud. 

Hope this helps!

We don't care and neither does Allen.  I hope this helps.

I will prove it.  Mike just hit the floor.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Georgia & ECHS > NOR and his unbiased, pure objective CalPreps bullshit

His scary ass disappeared from the day Grayson vs BC was announced... Til the day after

Yeah!!!!!!!!! He ran for the Hiills he was so fearfull of Grayson beating a crap NJ team!

On a serious note, why don't you just laugh at some of the nonesense I post? 

Honest, it's funny without a lick of maliciousness, (a place you need to get to)

• Like 1

Its just pure, objective, completely unbiased #s... You cant argue ya know, youre too biased... So we must turn to CalPreps unbiased-ness, and pure objectivity... I heard that from someone once, he thought he was smart...

11. Colquitt Co. (1)

18. Rome (2)

36. Blessed Trinity (3)

42. Walton (4)

43. Grayson (5)

61. Archer (6)

62. Buford (7)

64. McEachern (8)

72. North Gwinnett (9)

74. Lee Co. (10)

87. Cedar Grove (11)

93. Marietta (12)

98. Roswell (13)

102. Milton (14)

105. Parkview (15)

Damn... Dont remember ever seeing NJ with more than 1/3rd of that...

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its just pure, objective, completely unbiased #s... You cant argue ya know, youre too biased... So we must turn to CalPreps unbiased-ness, and pure objectivity... I heard that from someone once, he thought he was smart...

11. Colquitt Co. (1)

18. Rome (2)

36. Blessed Trinity (3)

42. Walton (4)

43. Grayson (5)

61. Archer (6)

62. Buford (7)

64. McEachern (8)

72. North Gwinnett (9)

74. Lee Co. (10)

87. Cedar Grove (11)

93. Marietta (12)

98. Roswell (13)

102. Milton (14)

105. Parkview (15)

Damn... Dont remember ever seeing NJ with more than 1/3rd of that...

The third best team in Cali would stomp a mudhole in every team on that list!

A MUDHOLE!

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

The third best team in Cali would stomp a mudhole in every team on that list!

A MUDHOLE!

lol

HEY !!!!

Nobody stomps mudholes but Lowndes.

Besides...Cali doesn't even have a 3rd best team.  they get to No.2 and stop.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As always, he conveniently left out the two losses to Nevada and IMGs dominance. To date TXs best OOS win is DLS, which is a very good one. Allen whipping East didn't hurt either. We just need to see more of this. Until then, this debate will continue to fester. 

Allen traveled to utah?

I did not know that.

But yes, the top team in TX vs a top 5 team in utah is a step up for TX

Very "propst" of them.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Better than nothing. TX does not need to travel. They're fine just hosting. Most teams would rather visit there anyway to experience Friday Night Lights. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait ;) 

I would love to see the Huskies go to Tejas and play under the lights on a Friday night! Playing at a college stadium, or even Angels Stadium, isn't the same as playing a game in a standing room only Texas concrete super high school football Taj Mahal! Nothing like it anywhere...

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I would love to see the Huskies go to Tejas and play under the lights on a Friday night! Playing at a college stadium, or even Angels Stadium, isn't the same as playing a game in a standing room only Texas concrete super high school football Taj Mahal! Nothing like it anywhere...

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/07/18/video-proposed-prosper-venue-another-blast-high-school-football-stadium-boom

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Better than nothing. TX does not need to travel. They're fine just hosting. Most teams would rather visit there anyway to experience Friday Night Lights. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait ;) 

I agree its better for the kids to go to TX BUT that gives TX a major advantage. 

From a pure football perspective, it's hardly apples to apples.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Only problem is Cen10 can only travel when every penny of their travel expenses are covered. That doesn't happen all that often. PS Their AD Bill Gunn is a good man! 

Trust me GSB, I understand the constraints the program is hamstrung by. That doesn't keep me from wishing! A close second would be if you garnered a game with Folsom!