A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

22 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Out of curiousity NOR... Do the rules say Grayson must remain #1 in GA because of the Preseason rankings, even if they lose to both Colquitt & Archer in the regular season?

I don't care what you rank them now.

Have at it. 

BC is not #1 in NJ and I am not crying about it. 

When they played, Grayson was # 5 in the USA, #1in GA. They lost to a team that is not up to NJ standards. 

Rank them however you like. 

My whole point you appear to miss. Must be intentional. 

LOl, understandable. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Well, Colquitt struggled but they pulled it out... still, it made obvious how over blown GA ball is. 

Colquitt did prove it deserves to be raked the same as BC. 

At least they proved that much. 

"nooner"....I would absolutely LOVE to struggle every single game like we did up in Grayson !!!!!

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yup. SPP/CQ would be a great game IMO. 

and everyone knows it but if you had said that pre-season you'd have been laughed off the site. 

Because we all, even myself fall prey to the football bias that GA is a great football state.

We forget it's a game of 11 v 11 and that in NJ we don't get just who lives close by on the top teams. 

So Ga having more talent, even by the boat load, doe not translate into having better teams at the top. It simply means their average team is likely better than the average team of less gifted states.

Grayson looks to assemble talent and still can't be top tier.  

So in addition to talent we learn you need a program. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey...we're only Tier 3 !!!!

We play Tier 3 teams.

Rufus>>

I don't know what tier it is but yes you play some good teams just not top 25 type teams THIS YEAR. And in your glory year your schedule was positively terrible. 

listen, this is simple

Prove yourselves.. 

Taking a top 10 ranking when you have shown no better than BC is ridiculous. Not sure how even a homer can argue. 

OK you can rank both #9 or #25 or 50 but to have one ranked at 9 and the other at 50ish????? 

Come on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

CA, TX, FL and GA will always have that perception advantage. Slowly but surely as OOS games are played, some teams will be exposed both negatively and positively. 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different than it was already. 

So different. 

No joke, the belief was that teams like BC, SJR, SPP and Bosco were non competitive with the Valdosta's and the like. 

That these teams have longggg enjoyed top 25 rankings was ignored. 

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I don't know what tier it is but yes you play some good teams just not top 25 type teams THIS YEAR. And in your glory year your schedule was positively terrible. 

listen, this is simple

Prove yourselves.. 

Taking a top 10 ranking when you have shown no better than BC is ridiculous. Not sure how even a homer can argue. 

OK you can rank both #9 or #25 or 50 but to have one ranked at 9 and the other at 50ish????? 

Come on. 

We ain't the ones doing the rankings.  It's the national gurus (that's PLURAL ya know).

That has to sting ya a bit....LOL.

All I've ever said is we're Tier 3 and we just cracked the Georgia Top Ten.

GO GURUS !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2018 at 9:17 AM, noonereal said:

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different than it was already. 

So different. 

No joke, the belief was that teams like BC, SJR, SPP and Bosco were non competitive with the Valdosta's and the like. 

That these teams have longggg enjoyed top 25 rankings was ignored. 

Who in the heck, besides a ga poster, would think this?  Besides DJ, I don't see many being a ga humper.  Fact is, after the BC/Grayson game, everybody who still thought ga was a top state, would have walked away knowing how wrong their thinking was.  Ga has lots of "good" teams.  Just not great or elite. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Who in the heck, besides a ga poster, would think this?  Besides DJ, I don't see many being a ga humper.  Fact is, after the BC/Grayson game, everybody who still thought ga was a top state, would have walked away knowing how wrong their thinking was.  Ga has lots of "good" teams.  Just not great or elite. 

8162CE0F-737C-448A-BBF3-944409B98488.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

The only one who doesn't proofread their posts? Nah, there are others as well. Like Jugdish, Sidney, Clayton...help yourself to a seat and some punch and cookies with them.

I had to look up  Jugdish, Sidney, Clayton.  I am not big on mindless stuff so did not understand the reference. 

But yeah, that proof reading stuff is something I should try. 

You are a real bitch that does not respond to a tuned cheek as I generally do with you. 

Guess I'll need invoke a new strategy. 

peace out, mile high.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I had to look up  Jugdish, Sidney, Clayton.  I am not big on mindless stuff so did not understand the reference. 

But yeah, that proof reading stuff is something I should try. 

You are a real bitch that does not respond to a tuned cheek as I generally do with you. 

Guess I'll need invoke a new strategy. 

peace out, mile high.

You're not a bad guy, Pinto. You leave yourself open to jabs here and there, like we all do. Keep slugging away at teams who don't schedule as you want them to.

image.jpeg.c35bddc8138303dd22e9e684641a010d.jpeg

• Haha 2