A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

36 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

The GA game on ESPN2 proved to me that GA isn’t that go...if the defending state champ get beat by one great player and a bunch of under side Kids your state isn’t that great...it would be like MD losing to La Habra 

NG this year  isn't the NG of last year and the NG of last year should've lost... 

I've been saying that since the game happened... 

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

The GA game on ESPN2 proved to me that GA isn’t that go...if the defending state champ get beat by one great player and a bunch of under side Kids your state isn’t that great...it would be like MD losing to La Habra 

Losing kids to graduation... Losing 3 of your best players to IMG, South Carolina baseball, and 1 kid just quitting... And 2 of your best players still on the sidelines will have that effect.

Defending Champ doesnt mean a lot. Look at Dr. Phillips... They are the FL defending 8A champs and theyve been blown out twice.

This isnt Cali where you know exactly who the best teams are every single year before the season is even played. It rotates, just about every year... If not every other. Preseason polls in GA are meaningless.

Well, another weekend, another black eye.

:)

Anyone who does not love GA football has no sense of the absurd.

@GardenStateBaller We need you to expose TX next. It will be just as easy. LOL, 

Question: 

Why do Texans wear those big  cowboy hats? 

Answer:

To cover their big (swollen) heads! 

A few match ups with MD, FL, CA, OH, NJ or AZ ought to help with the swelling!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt won.......

Rufus>>

As you know, I love Rush. I like folks who are VERY human. He makes me laugh when he does needy things, makes me empathize when he faces self made adversity and makes me appreciate his intensity when he does boneheaded things. 

And most of all I think he is a very good coach. Really looks for the kids. The best I know of in high school today.

But honest, why won't that boy play a decent schedule? 

He ran, not walked, ran from PC and Bosco. played a CA team that was not top 50 in their state never mind top 20 in the country. 

Can you tell him noone needs him to step up some time? 

Thanks

• Like 1