A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Missed you too buddy. 

NJs #1 ranked defending State Champs beats a 3-loss 2nd round loser from GA and hes pissing in his panties.

Thats NOR. Noticed he was nowhere to be found before the game.

When BC crushed everyone in Jersey and Grayson goes into the playoffs with 3 or 4 losses... lets revisit this. Its easy to claim anything this early.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Without ever leaving the state GA continues to take blow after blow. 

Imagine if they traveled to OH, NJ or CA? 

BC is not a great NJ team like some of the SJR, Bosco and SPP teams this century. 

I do admit, Rush was wise to turn down Bosco and PC when they were willing to travel. That would have been worse than a mere black eye. 

Like I always pointed out, TX and GA have lots of talent and many good teams but would struggle to play at the elite level. 

These two wannabe's never leave their states yet want top billing. 

Tsk-tsk

and Mods, why is this not a sticky? 

Oh yeah, the mod is from GA...

Peace all. 

Texas sent 5 teams up to Oklahoma and took 4 losses back home. 

International School of Broward is playing 2 teams in Texas. 

Looks like Georgia tagged Texas in 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The city of Mansfield sent 5 teams up to Oklahoma and took 4 losses back home. 

International School of Broward is playing 2 teams in Texas. 

Looks like Georgia tagged Texas in 😂

FIFY.  And they are challenging OK in different sports it started with T&F in the spring.  It’s not just a football thing. 

we aren’t bragging or talking about playing ISB.  We didn’t bring it up, you did.  

But carry on, you guys really are tearing it up over here.   🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

FIFY.  And they are challenging OK in different sports it started with T&F in the spring.  It’s not just a football thing. 

we aren’t bragging or talking about playing ISB.  We didn’t bring it up, you did. 

I was just sucking up to Nooner. Lmao! Little buddy is back! I had to give him something worth coming back for 😂

I know a suburb of Texas against the very best in Oklahoma is admirable. They played tough. Jerks and Union are as namebrand as it gets. Broken Arrow trying to fit in there too. 

And I know no one gives a shit about ISB. They were booted out of the FHSAA. No one wants to play them in state really

In 6 weeks , after Grayson has played Marietta, Colquitt, and Archer ... we'll know where they stand.

The team has a bad HC, a new OC and DC... their talent will win them some games like last year, but a team as poorly coached as Grayson has absolutely no chance of winning state in GA.

The best team in NJ beating this Grayson team shouldnt have anyone too excited.

Colquitt plays them in 3 weeks, and Archer plays them in 6...

21 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Grayson reminds me of what Grant high school in Sacramento used to look like, even the LBP teams. Talented, yet horrible fundamentals no coaching, no discipline, and will  always lose to a good team that has better coaching and some talent to go with it. Definitely does not look good for Ga. Colquitt has to beat Grayson or they are overrated also.  And by the way, who from Ga. has Blessed Trinity pegged as one of the top teams in Ga ? Unbelievable.

Im not sold on BT and Colquitt will Smoke Grayson no doubt... 

Colquitts Overall is far more disciplined... they'll beat Grayson worse than Bergen did... 

And as far as Blessed trinity goes Id have them somewhere between 8-12... 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Without ever leaving the state GA continues to take blow after blow. 

Imagine if they traveled to OH, NJ or CA? 

BC is not a great NJ team like some of the SJR, Bosco and SPP teams this century. 

I do admit, Rush was wise to turn down Bosco and PC when they were willing to travel. That would have been worse than a mere black eye. 

Like I always pointed out, TX and GA have lots of talent and many good teams but would struggle to play at the elite level. 

These two wannabe's never leave their states yet want top billing. 

Tsk-tsk

and Mods, why is this not a sticky? 

Oh yeah, the mod is from GA...

Peace all. 

Rush and Colquitt are in a different league from Grayson foolish comparison... 

And they'll prove that in week 6 when Colquitt wins by 17... 

Grayson has talent but that coaching is sub par.... 

Colquitt has talent,They play like a team and they have one of the best coaches in the nation... 

I firmly believe Rush could Outcoach Vito and beat BC... idk by how much but they could and Id bet a hundo on it... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt has talent,They play like a team and they have one of the best coaches in the nation... 

I firmly believe Rush could Outcoach Vito and beat BC... idk by how much but they could and Id bet a hundo on it... 

Block? By 17?

😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I can say with certainty that Colquitt would not gift BC with TDs due to terrible special teams play, nor have a need to hand the ball off to a LB inside the 5 yd line.

• Like 1