A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Biased??????

You mean Trinity MO is a national power? 

or that playing the best teams in the country on the road os not fair to ask of a loser state like GA? 

what is biased, little guy? 

Honest, you should never challenge me. You should simply hit the like button when you encounter a post of mine and learn. 

Lol... You dont present a challenge, nor fact or any words that matter at any point. Only an inflated sense of self importance

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So the #5 team in the country was not the best team in GA. A none top 25 team was. 

LOL

stop being a child. 

You are being an intentional idiot... Those are #s on paper placed beside a teams name before any game is played.

Colquitt and Grayson play in 2 weeks. Lets see if Grayson is #1 in GA then. That non top 25 team as you called them (which they actually are) plays #5.. So lets see. They play Archer 2 weeks after that... Lets see if they beat them... 

Having a pretend # beside your name doesnt make you better than anybody.

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are being an intentional idiot... Those are #s on paper placed beside a teams name before any game is played.

Colquitt and Grayson play in 2 weeks. Lets see if Grayson is #1 in GA then. That non top 25 team as you called them (which they actually are) plays #5.. So lets see. They play Archer 2 weeks after that... Lets see if they beat them... 

Having a pretend # beside your name doesnt make you better than anybody.

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GA is playing SJC this season. Twice. 

And BC as you already know. Three games vs two solid OOS programs. Go back into hiding. You're not being reasonable. As always. 

don't be an excuses maker

GA needs to travel.

Playing BC with your best team  at home when Nj is down, I am not impressed. 

Have Rush fly out to CA and play some of the big boys. 

I am not blaming you. You can lead a horse to water but Rush has never showed any signs of drinking. We all know his big CA game was.

In the category of "you just can't make this stuff up."

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GA is playing SJC this season. Twice. 

And BC as you already know. Three games vs two solid OOS programs. Go back into hiding. You're not being reasonable. As always. 

yeah, some Creek school. how reasonable. 

Rush ducked SJC too? 

no one is surprised.

Marietta is a good game. SJC should roll. Should make for another black eye. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Grayson was #1 in national polls.

Nobody , except maybe Rufus had Grayson #1 in GA, from GA. Regardless of where a team starts anyway, where they finish is all that matters bc preseason polls dont mean dick. You werent here this preseason, so I wouldnt expect you to know much 1 way or the other... Except that you saw Grayson high at USAToday bc of their talent... Doesnt take into account their garbage HC.

Thank God BC was gifted quite a bit that game... Grayson is an undisciplined mess, and almost blew a 29 point lead last night.

Really? 

“Grayson, ranked in the top 10 of a couple of national preseason polls, will begin in the No. 1 position. The Rams have 10 of the top 100 senior college prospects in Georgia, according to the 247Sports Composite ratings. Those include No. 2 Wanya Morris, a five-star offensive lineman committed to Tennessee; No. 3 Owen Pappoe, an AJC Super 11 linebacker and five-star recruit committed to Auburn; and No. 9 Kelvin Harris, a defensive end/linebacker committed to Alabama.”

http://amp.wsbtv.com/sports/high-school-football/georgia-high-school-football-returns-who-are-the-state-s-top-ranked-teams-/812054018

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Grayson was #1 in national polls.

Nobody , except maybe Rufus had Grayson #1 in GA, from GA. Regardless of where a team starts anyway, where they finish is all that matters bc preseason polls dont mean dick. You werent here this preseason, so I wouldnt expect you to know much 1 way or the other... Except that you saw Grayson high at USAToday bc of their talent... Doesnt take into account their garbage HC.

Thank God BC was gifted quite a bit that game... Grayson is an undisciplined mess, and almost blew a 29 point lead last night.

“By the middle of last season it was practically a given Grayson would meet Lowndes for the state title, but each were surprisingly dumped in the second round.  Still, the consistent strong performance of the Rams over the past few years (in spite of three different head coaches) makes them the computer’s Class AAAAAAA favorites for the 2018 season.“

Heres another one for you....

https://www.ajc.com/blog/high-school-sports/maxwell-2018-preseason-rankings/BwkIn8srsZqXECvoZkFuiK/

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

“By the middle of last season it was practically a given Grayson would meet Lowndes for the state title, but each were surprisingly dumped in the second round.  Still, the consistent strong performance of the Rams over the past few years (in spite of three different head coaches) makes them the computer’s Class AAAAAAA favorites for the 2018 season.“

Heres another one for you....

https://www.ajc.com/blog/high-school-sports/maxwell-2018-preseason-rankings/BwkIn8srsZqXECvoZkFuiK/

gee, looks like you just proved Pumpkin a liar.

Color me shocked. 

That is Grayson at #1 isn't it? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

gee, looks like you just proved Pumpkin a liar.

Color me shocked. 

That is Grayson at #1 isn't it? 

Blah ... Another computer rankings... Let me spell it out real quick... GPB, ScoreAtl, GSWA, actual AJC... Had either Colquitt or NG.. So did most actual GA followers... including me who had them at 4 bc of coaching.

Answer me this... What does a preseason ranking actual mean if it turns out to wrong?

Nothing. It doesnt matter if Grayson was 1, 10, or 400... If during the season that turns out to be wrong, the ranking is wrong and it doesnt matter --- at all.

Enjoy sitting in here jerking yourself off because your far and away best team beat a poorly coached GA team, Im sure its one of the bigger achievements in NJ history. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Blah ... Another computer rankings... Let me spell it out real quick... GPB, ScoreAtl, GSWA, actual AJC... Had either Colquitt or NG.. So did most actual GA followers... including me who had them at 4 bc of coaching.

Answer me this... What does a preseason ranking actual mean if it turns out to wrong?

Nothing. It doesnt matter if Grayson was 1, 10, or 400... If during the season that turns out to be wrong, the ranking is wrong and it doesnt matter --- at all.

Enjoy sitting in here jerking yourself off because your far and away best team beat a poorly coached GA team, Im sure its one of the bigger achievements in NJ history. 

calm down, Bubbles. 

46 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Don’t forget the helicopter parents, entitled players with massive egos who are allergic to hard work and hitting, you freaking jack off. 

Happy to set it straight,

AllKnowingAsshole 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, ECHS05 said:

You know....

You really should have thought this one thru.....

Did you REALLY think leaving this thread  where YOU LEFT OFF...….

was a GOOD IDEA???

Just some.....Famous last words??…..

giphy.gif

Like what the heck are you going to do now?????

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

On 9/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, noonereal said:

Grayson was #1 in GA, #5 in the USA, in Prepnation, the best poll. 

Here is an idea, man up. 

I love Colquitt's  "selective" schedule this year.  I can't wait for you to say they are the #1 team in GA (you probably already have) 

LOL, stop being a little man. Colquitt ducts teams to maintain a ranking and Grayson gets exposed. That is the story of GA this year like always. 

Now will Rome be a top team? LOL

Facts