Best football state THIS year?

Big Bald Hairy Man

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

yeah sure it would if you had teams like IMG and MD which you didn’t last year.A healthy Centennial wins 7A last year in GA I’m certain.MV is  semi-finalist possibly a finals team.Teams like LBP and Narbonne would compete on the same level as Archer and McEachern and so would have Folsom for that matter.Dont let ECHS brain wash you with his homerism 

I agree Ga didn't have an IMG or Md team last year, but I disagree with Narbonne and Poly being comparable to Archer and Mceachern.   

37 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I agree Ga didn't have an IMG or Md team last year, but I disagree with Narbonne and Poly being comparable to Archer and Mceachern.   

If you agree that MV would be a semi-Finalist then you have no choice but to agree LBP and Narbonne would compete with Archer and Mceachern

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

A healthy Centennial wins 7A last year in GA I’m certain.MV is  semi-finalist possibly a finals team.Teams like LBP and Narbonne would compete on the same level as Archer and McEachern and so would have Folsom for that matter.

I'm pretty sure you feel like all these teams would win in florida and texas as well. 

47 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm pretty sure you feel like all these teams would win in florida and texas as well. 

Georgia is not close to FL and TX

Not quite, but directionally, it’s like a guy from Rhode Island being offended a team could win his state and asking if the accuser feels the same about FL and TX

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Actually I don’t I’m going strictly on the quality of football I watched in GA this last year

Well since we're being honest and talking about quality, 3 out of 4 of Cali's top teams would've taken wasn't all that (Cen10, SJB, DLS). I like our top team's chances against all 3 of those teams. MD was cold tho. 

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

7A

Doubtful.

Look at Colquitts path and tell me you think either of those teams beat Archer, Walton, Brookwood, & North Gwinnett ALL on the road.

I was high on Mission Viejo personally. Could they have won 7A? Possibly. But they couldve easily been beaten as early as the 2nd round like Grayson was. Or Walton. Even Lowndes lost in the 2nd round. It takes a hell of a bracket for that to happen to 3 teams that good all in the 2nd round.

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Georgia is not close to FL and TX

Not quite, but directionally, it’s like a guy from Rhode Island being offended a team could win his state and asking if the accuser feels the same about FL and TX

Its exceptionally stupid to say that about GA & FL. GA has been playing Florida for 4+ decades and Florida has never seperated itself from GA. Each state wins their fair share.

Tell me, how have you come to know Georgia the way you do? What led you to think GA is that bad? Id like to debunk it/make you look foolish again.

26 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Doubtful.

Look at Colquitts path and tell me you think either of those teams beat Archer, Walton, Brookwood, & North Gwinnett ALL on the road.

I was high on Mission Viejo personally. Could they have won 7A? Possibly. But they couldve easily been beaten as early as the 2nd round like Grayson was. Or Walton. Even Lowndes lost in the 2nd round. It takes a hell of a bracket for that to happen to 3 teams that good all in the 2nd round.

I would agree the path for MV would be a tough one.I don’t think Centennial would have as hard a time

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

If you agree that MV would be a semi-Finalist then you have no choice but to agree LBP and Narbonne would compete with Archer and Mceachern

I personally don't think MV would be a sure thing for the Semis.   I mean a team like Grayson went out in the second round.   

It looks like most of us are in agreement about MV. The GA 7A playoffs are a gauntlet and I could see MV making it to the semi-finals or finals, but could see the Diablos losing in the 2nd round like Grayson and Lowndes. 

The separation between MV, Folsom, and DLS in CA and teams like NG, Grayson, Colquitt, and Archer in GA are so small on a national scale that I could see any one of those teams winning state or losing in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. 

However, SJB, Cen10 and, of course, MD would’ve won state in GA. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

It looks like most of us are in agreement about MV. The GA 7A playoffs are a gauntlet and I could see MV making it to the semi-finals or finals, but could see the Diablos losing in the 2nd round like Grayson and Lowndes. 

The separation between MV, Folsom, and DLS in CA and teams like NG, Grayson, Colquitt, and Archer in GA are so small on a national scale that I could see any one of those teams winning state or losing in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. 

However, SJB, Cen10 and, of course, MD would’ve won state in GA. 

SJB is not a sure thing either. They werent that great this season, idk why you guys are acting like they were unbeatable.

Im not gonna comment on Cen10, they couldve just as easily won or lost.

MD is the only team I think is a sure thing.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

SJB is not a sure thing either. They werent that great this season, idk why you guys are acting like they were unbeatable.

Im not gonna comment on Cen10, they couldve just as easily won or lost.

MD is the only team I think is a sure thing.

VM replaced there soph qb and got it together as season progressed. They could have won Ga.

Teams like Valencia and jokes Christian could have definitely won Ga. 

There are a number of teams in Cali that would win State in Ga. 

If Ga guys couldn’t type, nobody would even know they played hsfb!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Obviously you’re still feeling hurt from the last time I verbally smacked you around so you decided to come pick a fight lol.Its not going to end any better for you this time 

You didn’t win shit, pussy. Go back to smacking your boyfriend around and let the men here talk football. Got it?