It’s still all about the stache

Eddyr2

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I am looking forward to see who joins us next year😉 

Justin Flowe .... follow your feelings, it is your destiny

Kendall Milton .... there is a vacancy at RB so come play with your friend Elias

Big bodied space eaters on the DL ... applications are being accepted

LV Bunkley Shelton .... we need more receivers so come play with your cousin

Cmon, MD’s shopping list is way longer than that.  I’ll bet they net 8 recruits during the Christmas break activities this year.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Crafty Creator said:

Congratulations to all the coaches nominated especially the Stache! Nominated by the Los Angeles Rams

@NFL Announces Nominees for 2018 Don Shula NFL High School Coach of the Year Award https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/NFL-Announces-Nominees-for-2018-Don-Shula-NFL-High-School-Coach-of-the-Year-Award-.aspx

10168539-F892-40D0-9285-7E00EE6B8412.jpeg

You know as I get older these awards mean alot to me.  We've prided ourselves on taking kids from our local parishes and competing against the best teams around. 

Times are changing though

Gawd just heard Negro had a whole family of Samoans transfer in.  How is that even legal.  We will have our work cut out for us next year.  Servite is even having tryouts for 6th graders.  I just don't have that much energy anymore.  But I do have Brice.

16 hours ago, Crafty Creator said:

Congratulations to all the coaches nominated especially the Stache! Nominated by the Los Angeles Rams

@NFL Announces Nominees for 2018 Don Shula NFL High School Coach of the Year Award https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/NFL-Announces-Nominees-for-2018-Don-Shula-NFL-High-School-Coach-of-the-Year-Award-.aspx

10168539-F892-40D0-9285-7E00EE6B8412.jpeg

Notice Oakland nominated coach McNair from Canyon Springs. That school is in Las Vegas and went 8-4. Ironically they did play a team about 20 miles away from Oakland. Clayton Valley Charter. And CVC shutout Canyon Springs 28-0. Something fishy is going on here. 😲

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Notice Oakland nominated coach McNair from Canyon Springs. That school is in Las Vegas and went 8-4. Ironically they did play a team about 20 miles away from Oakland. Clayton Valley Charter. And CVC shutout Canyon Springs 28-0. Something fishy is going on here. 😲

In their minds, they've already moved to Vegas...effin Raiders.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, Eddyr2 said:

in case anyone missed it, even the MD cheer team is winning CIF

Dude.... MD 1-AA Cheerleading Championships = Folsom’s 1-AA Bowl Championships.... Nobody Cares....🤣

Plus... Back in my day, Both Newport Harbour and Corona Del Mar had you guys beat in the “Cheerleading” Department by at least 17!!!...🤣🤣🤣

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey - I know some of youz alumni are antzy about this but this young man is the real deal.  This will be our guy for the next 4 years.  We get Servite in 21/2weeks April 3rd.  You will see.

#GoFox
#DillyDilly
#RESUSITATE

fhchEqLe_normal.jpg

Mater Dei has chosen freshman Elijah Brown to start at quarterback.

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

This is some serious beef in the trenches. Mostly underclassmen too.

roster.jpg

Aydin, Kaho & Zeus will be the 3 headed monster at DL the next 3 years. All have D1 offers already. Kahos brother was a good player at MD and is currently at Oklahoma state. Zeus made some solid plays against JSerra this past week. Future is bright on Bristol and edinger. 

• Like 2