Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Have all the fucking investigations you want when this is OVER. 

We will because it makes sense and it will be comprised of a bipartisan commission of both Republicans and Democrats.  The point being to find out what we did right and what we did wrong and hopefully do it better the next time.  Not a difficult concept.

You're just hoping this will finally be the time they catch him. You dont give a FUCK about America. It is all get Trump at any cost. 

You are not very bright.  I served my country but I hate America.  Makes sense.

On 3/17/2017 at 2:54 PM, thc6795 said:

I don't have a strong party affiliation. I actually lean more left. 

👇

On 12/15/2016 at 7:43 PM, thc6795 said:

Seems about right. One is complete bullshit dreamed up by the libtards

On 3/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, thc6795 said:

again a sorry ass lib telling what and how I think. Suck a fatty. Im out.

On 3/21/2017 at 12:27 PM, thc6795 said:

From a military aspect we have not been respected since big Bush. As a nation, man I don't know.  Maybe Reagan? Sure as hell weren't when  Clinton and Obama were in office 

Noted "left-leaner" thc6795.

😄

This guy is so dumb that he probably doesn't even know what that means.

Is there anyone else on this site who supposedly has a job with regular hours that has the time (or creepy-ass compulsion) to comb through three+ years of someone's posts?

Andy supposedly works for the Florida DEO helping to provide unemployment benefits.

You'd think Andy would be really busy at work right now. And for the last couple of weeks at least.

• Haha 2

Looks like we've got some active cyberstalking going on back here on the OT section of Prepgridiron.com. 

I shouldn't have to say this, but, what is going on in the last few posts here isn't just unsavory and pretty much unacceptable behavior by gentleman's standards on here, but, quite frankly, it's against the law. 

Don't let emotions and what you think is "cyber smarts" get you in trouble. 

I'm telling you three involved with this tracking people's identities, copying and pasting their personal info from other sites like LinkedIn with the intent to embarrass, harass and otherwise intending to intimidate that person, that, not only will I ban you from accessing this site, but, I will report to the proper authorities for them to decide what constitutes a violation of the laws in the states which you reside. 

Period. 

Try me. 

• Like 1

Not being emotional at all sir. This isn't the first time that this type activity from you has been reported to me. 

This site has guidelines that nobody has cared to enforce on the OT section, but, what I read here in the last few posts of this thread is totally unacceptable not only in the guidelines and general gentleman's agreements about doxxing, but, Ohio, Texas, Georgia, pretty much all 50 states have specific laws on the books to prevent the very type of activity witnessed here from happening. 

I'm actually attempting to protect you, and everyone else, whether you like it or not. 

I tried to handle it without calling out any specific poster, but, nope, hit dogs have to holler and act like asses. 

#livingthefifelife 

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not being emotional at all sir. This isn't the first time that this type activity from you has been reported to me. 

This site has guidelines that nobody has cared to enforce on the OT section, but, what I read here in the last few posts of this thread is totally unacceptable not only in the guidelines and general gentleman's agreements about doxxing, but, Ohio, Texas, Georgia, pretty much all 50 states have specific laws on the books to prevent the very type of activity witnessed here from happening. 

I'm actually attempting to protect you, and everyone else, whether you like it or not. 

I tried to handle it without calling out any specific poster, but, nope, hit dogs have to holler and act like asses. 

#livingthefifelife 

I think it is a little late to play traffic cop man. But hey you have the hammer. It would be nice to see the hammer swing both ways.

45 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I think it is a little late to play traffic cop man. But hey you have the hammer. It would be nice to see the hammer swing both ways.

That would indeed be cool. 

Unfortunately, Hawg is incapable of doing that...his biases pretty much dominate his moderation. They have since Day 1. 

Been on my share in internetz forums over the years, and have yet to come across a more inept moderator. 

• Like 1

First off, I'm against Doxxing ....

And think Hawg is doing the right thing here...

That being said, just curious how the media gets away with Doxxing as seemingly their primary product ?

NY Times highlights victim of HuffPost doxxing

Rob Eno · June 7, 2018  
    Font Size A A A
Doxxing Ahead Caution Sign
Gwengoat | Getty Images

Surprising … 

Times chimes in … I’ve been telling you about how HuffPost doxxed a Twitter user and her extended family. The New York Times weighed in, highlighting how a grocery and café in Brooklyn owned by the Twitter user’s brother lost business because of the article. The brother had nothing to do with the Twitter user’s activity on social media. The Twitter user’s sister-in-law said, “By 8:15, we were completely empty.”

HuffPost’s Luke O’Brien mentioned that the Twitter user’s brother “runs a popular restaurant and craft beer bar in Brooklyn that also bears the family name.”

HuffPost’s editor-in-chief, Lydia Polgreen, has a short quote in the Times article complaining about the blowback the organization received for publishing the article. There is no remorse for doxxing a family member who had nothing to do with the social media activity of his sister; just some platitudes about covering the “hate” beat. Hate means, of course, whatever HuffPost wants it to mean.

This sort of doxxing isn’t just for online sites like HuffPost. You’ll remember that CNN sent a reporter to the house of a random Facebook user who had shared what the network termed “Russian propaganda.” The media will seize any chance it can to punish its enemies.

Which is why Hawg’s “against the law” threat is so hilarious.  If that were true half of the staff at CNN and HuffPo would already be in the pokey.  😂

At the end of the day the facts are as follows:

One of the employees of the Florida DEO who according to his professional profile is in charge of “insuring a high level of functionality among claims maintenance processes” and “increasing efficiency of the new claims maintenance system in administering UE benefits,” spends the bulk of his days parked on here crying about Donald Trump. 

While he does this, thousands of Florida residents continue to struggle to file new claims, and go without benefits used to feed their families. 

Hawg, who has banned said person at least twice for the sole offense of speaking ill about GA High School football, is now fluffing him...strictly because they share the same politics.

image.gif.6b8c831bd1cbc56ecd2d992c1d676c17.gif

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Which is why Hawg’s “against the law” threat is so hilarious.  If that were true half of the staff at CNN and HuffPo would already be in the pokey.  😂

At the end of the day the facts are as follows:

One of the employees of the Florida DEO who according to his professional profile is in charge of “insuring a high level of functionality among claims maintenance processes” and “increasing efficiency of the new claims maintenance system in administering UE benefits,” spends the bulk of his days parked on here crying about Donald Trump. 

While he does this, thousands of Florida residents continue to struggle to file new claims, and go without benefits used to feed their families. 

Hawg, who has banned said person at least twice for the sole offense of speaking ill about GA High School football, is now fluffing him...strictly because they share the same politics.

image.gif.6b8c831bd1cbc56ecd2d992c1d676c17.gif

That pretty much sums it up.