What up Texas?

DevilDog

Check out Marshall's stuff. TXHSFB aka, college before college. They have an indoor pavilion in the works too sort of like what UAB has. Crazy thing is, none of it was paid for with bond money. Money was raised for this stuff.

12 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Any prayer request for Midway's front 7???

Subtle jab aside...I think they are actually capable of winning this game.

Actually expecting Midway to roll in that one. Post Lineweaver ET just isnt the same.

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ET will be fine. They will win this game handily, and beat the shit out of Bell for the 22nd yr in a row

bell sucks I don’t make excuses for them.  You can stop bringing them up every time I mention ET, the streak doesn’t hurt my feelings.  It’s bells reality right now.  

But back to my point ET isn’t what they use to be. Prior to the ‘18 and ‘17 seasons when was the last time ET lost in the playoffs by 3-4 TDs?  

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

bell sucks I don’t make excuses for them.  You can stop bringing them up every time I mention ET, the streak doesn’t hurt my feelings.  It’s bells reality right now.  

But back to my point ET isn’t what they use to be. Midway returns a solid bunch 5/5.  

ET made it to the 4th round of the playoffs 2 yrs ago losing to Allen the state champs that yr. They made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs last yr.losing to SLC.  What the fuck do they need to do to get Bell's approval? 

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ET made it to the 4th round of the playoffs 2 yrs ago losing to Allen the state champs that yr. They made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs last yr.losing to SLC.  What the fuck do they need to do to get Bell's approval? 

Once again, they aren’t what they use to be.  

In those losses to Allen and SLC they were by 21 and 28 pts..  ET hasn’t had a post season loss like those in decades, no time period that I could see using maxpreps going back to ‘04.  Both losses under this new HC.  That’s not a positive trend.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Once again, they aren’t what they use to be.  

In those losses to Allen and SLC they were by 21 and 28 pts..  ET hasn’t had a post season loss like those in decades, no time period that I could see using maxpreps going back to ‘04.  Both losses under this new HC.  That’s not a positive trend.  

Again they will be fine. 

12 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'm not liking this move...They have enough firepower on offense as it is.  Don't wear your star defensive players out too.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/football-harmon-to-see-increased-role-as-guyer-opens-practice/article_dc45b668-3d12-52c6-8f88-44b585566ba7.html

Agree, any potential injuries to him is basically 2 starters lost...offense and CB. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Lee's 2022 class has two potential FBS backs in it. Miller one of them. Brother of former JT 4* WR Damion Miller...ended up at Lee instead because of TISD attendance zone shift. 700+ total yards for Lee in 2018 as a freshman.

12 hours ago, Grainraiser said:

Lee has to put together a credible defense to do anything. They can't stop a cold.

Without question. Lee's defense couldn't stop a blind snail and they haven't had a respectable defense since the Owens era. From the moment they let him walk, I knew Lee would suffer. People didn't like him but at least he knew defense and brought Lee a title.

Still they do have some nice offensive talent coming up. Will they win? Probably not, they're too young (2022 class) and even when they come of age they probably won't play the level of defense required to be successful in W/L column.