SJB 13 - MD 17 (F)

dntn31

5 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

MD had an embarrassing blowout loss. Sorry, they are simply out of the conversation !!

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not trying to crap on any parades but... these two teams split their series, and one team had a greater margin of victory. The prior game wasn't that long ago to decide one team clearly got better or whatever. 

Seems like a tough cunundrum for the polls imo. 

If these two teams played again, who would win? Or does it even matter? Is it all about "what have you done for me lately?"

MD is No. 2 in the comp poll and they just beat No. 1. They also beat the No. 3 team in the comp poll. They're likely to beat the no 6 team in the comp poll. 

If it's a hard decision for the pollsters, so much worse for the national polls. We should care even less about who they pick. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not trying to crap on any parades but... these two teams split their series, and one team had a greater margin of victory. The prior game wasn't that long ago to decide one team clearly got better or whatever. 

If these two teams played again, who would win? Or does it even matter? Is it all about "what have you done for me lately?"

No conondrom.

MD could finish with wins over:

Cen10

SJB

DLS

All three would be in the Top 10 at game time and SJB was #1.  No other team could match that finish.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

MD is No. 2 in the comp poll and they just beat No. 1. They also beat the No. 3 team in the comp poll. They're likely to beat the no 6 team in the comp poll. 

If it's a hard a decision for the pollsters, so much worse for the national polls. We should care even less about who they pick. 

Exactly. 

It's a "could care less" year for the polls. 

Not good for business imo, but, this is fodder for a different thread. 

Again, good job MD. Last man standing in a Cali stacked poll year. Number 1 in Cali must mean number 1 in the world. 9_9

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

MD has wins over IMG,SJB, Cen10, BG and will have a win over DLS. 

Anyone else even come close to that?

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly. 

It's a "could care less" year for the polls. 

Not good for business imo, but, this is fodder for a different thread. 

Again, good job MD. Last man standing in a Cali stacked poll year. Number 1 in Cali must mean number 1 in the world. 9_9

Finally you get it

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

MD has wins over IMG,SJB, Cen10, BG and will have a win over DLS. 

Anyone else even come close to that?

Idk can they?

The preseason polls were whack bro. They couldn't even get the right order inside states, but we're set to argue to the death over whether they got the national order right? 

Nah. I'll check y'all later on that. 

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

And Centennial, and JSerra, and Mission

and DLS in 2 weeks 😉

Quite a Resume.... Cen 10 is a Really good team and MD's Defense made them look slow.... Plus CC's QB forgot what team he was playing for so that didn't help....🙂

I am Really Impressed with MD, They are the National Champion on the Field and its not really debatable!.... Unless DLS knocks them off of course.... :) :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Kinda hard to win a MNC with 2 losses....let alone 1 loss at that.....regardless of who you beat at the end of the season. 

One loss was a Forefit so on the Field no one was better.... I find it hard to believe any team in TX would go 1-1 vs Bosco, beat Boco and CC Back to Back, and 4-0 Vs JSerra, Cen 10, BG, IMG... On the field MD is #1....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ha! I've been had it. 

xD

It's CA...

MD has the benefit of Predictability on their side... 

The only uncertainty was if they could beat SJB in RD2... 

There's honestly no surprise even left in the Playoffs anymore for CA... 

Whenever I hear about SJB and MD meeting each other again I just put on my NJ face... 

It's like SPP and BC or Whatever Saint (insert name) school or (insert county name) Catholic they play 2 or 3 times in a single season... 

It's the same damn thing with Cen10 getting in the party every 2 years or so... 

And then we get to hear "MNC" talk all year... 

It's sad... 

Even the Californians know how it's all gonna end because 

It's all the damn same... 

With Transfer ladden teams... Hell even the public's do it it's just that the privates can get by with it far more and far easier... 

It's BS...