UH OH Big Hairy Bout to Erupt (Midway)

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Damn, the refs & UIL must really hate Midway.

Not a lot you can do about that huh Big Hairy?

AND dont forget the equipment manager, the groundskeeper who bent the files turf to make Midwsy and only Midwsy slower. The PA announcer, ticket booth worker, damn meteorologist who gave Klein Oak the weather advantage. And many more in involved in this travesty. The potential is endless.

#Midwayvstheworld

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

AND dont forget the equipment manager, the groundskeeper who bent the files turf to make Midwsy and only Midwsy slower. The PA announcer, ticket booth worker, damn meteorologist who gave Klein Oak the weather advantage. And many more in involved in this travesty. The potential is endless.

#Midwayvstheworld

I even heard they used a 11yd marker when checking if Midway got a 1st Down. 

Not so Fast Midway is on the Board 🤘

3rd Quarter
Waco-Midway-614185519.png
Midway7
Klein-Oak-6142165.png
Klein Oak24

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I was so looking forward to that meltdown.  2 td's in the 4th to win it was trailing 27 -14 entering the 4th.  Heckuva WIn though. 

Hell yeah it is. Before Midway leaves the locker room the conspiracy is set and the fix is on! And that’s not even counting those moron coaches who don’t prepare for the fancy schemes they have to face. It’s an uphill battle I tell ya.

EA605F0D-0562-41EB-82AF-3BA2FED6BC6E.jpeg

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Klein Oak clearly have the Refs, UIL, @Horsefly @Texasball DevilDog @Champa, @Frosty4024 and everyone else in the State cheating Midway

This is gonna be epic. 🤣

Not so fast there son. Our coaches nearly blew this game. Somebody needs to tell the band to shut the fuck up. The coaches don’t have the balls to man up and talk to the administration!!!! And that chicken shit coach had nothing to say about Klein being rough with some of our players,  not going to have that shit! I say fire all the coaches and the ass hat pussy who hired the son of a bitch!!! Another bullshit game and I want to know who the fuck that was on the field on Klein’s side with the suit and name tag! That shady little shithead probably had the refs in his back pocket! I tried to explain this to our idiot fans and they agree, the UIL is as corrupt Chinese politics! And one beta male in the stands tried to bash Midway, I told him to shut his fucking face. Klein Oak was using classic 49ers stunts and our coaches failed to adjust. I put this on the parents too, all they can do is stuff there fucking faces full of popcorn and talk about shit that does NOT matter! 

And we got fucked by the refs!!!! The coaches and fans and hell even the players need to MAN up to these refs!!!! 

Allen will use classic 49ers defensive stunts on us, this is our weakness! 

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, FloTex said:

Klein Oak did get some awful calls in the 4th quarter.  Very questionable, game altering calls.

The officials avoided the wrath of Hairlip Hairy.

That’s all those mother fuckers are good for! And damn it the coaches know what we need to do better but they’re not doing it! These coaches do not know how to prepare a team for big games properly!!!!!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Not so fast there son. Our coaches nearly blew this game. Somebody needs to tell the band to shut the fuck up. The coaches don’t have the balls to man up and talk to the administration!!!! And that chicken shit coach had nothing to say about Klein being rough with some of our players,  not going to have that shit! I say fire all the coaches and the ass hat pussy who hired the son of a bitch!!! Another bullshit game and I want to know who the fuck that was on the field on Klein’s side with the suit and name tag! That shady little shithead probably had the refs in his back pocket! I tried to explain this to our idiot fans and they agree, the UIL is as corrupt Chinese politics! And one beta male in the stands tried to bash Midway, I told him to shut his fucking face. Klein Oak was using classic 49ers stunts and our coaches failed to adjust. I put this on the parents too, all they can do is stuff there fucking faces full of popcorn and talk about shit that does NOT matter! 

And we got fucked by the refs!!!! The coaches and fans and hell even the players need to MAN up to these refs!!!! 

Allen will use classic 49ers defensive stunts on us, this is our weakness! 

Those 49er defensive stunts will get you every time 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Bands should not be allowed at the games. We see enough of that shit in the regular season. Our players can not hear calls so they should not be able to play! Of course our jackass coach is no where to be found! All he wants to do is impress the fans!

Tha Allen band will soon be saying hello. Look forward to watching your head explode 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1