5* Mater Dei WR Bru McCoy callling out Maxpreps...

RedZone

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

north shore worked their butts off for what they controlled.  Never talked on MNC.   Bru McCoy is moaning and whining over an award that is GIVEN.  The perfect example of  entitlement.  😂 

Some people strive for greater things which also takes a lot of hard work....arguably more

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Working hard for an award that’s GIVEN. It’s mythical, geez man sone of you guys are lost. 

Has nothing to do with the MNC and everything to do with challenging yourself to the highest extent....which I know you know is a lot of hard work.I agree some of you are lost in the trees 🌲 and can’t see the forest 

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Has nothing to do with the MNC and everything to do with challenging yourself to the highest extent....which I know you know is a lot of hard work.I agree some of you are lost in the trees 🌲 and can’t see the forest 

Did you read what I posted about NS in ‘17?  They were 9-4 and were whipped by katy.  They didn’t graduate players then recruit other kids they played and developed who they had...9th and 10th graders.  

NS scheduled very well and challenged themselves. You say you get public schools but then you make these blind and clueless comments about challenging themselves..  You don’t get it apparently and think these schools operate like privates.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Did you read what I posted about NS in ‘17?  They were 9-4 and were whipped by katy.  They didn’t graduate players then recruit other kids they played and developed who they had.  

NS scheduled very well and challenged themselves. You say you get public schools but then you make then blind and clueless comments about challenging themselves..  You don’t get it apparently and think these schools operate like privates.  

Big deal schools all over the country improve from one year to the next this is not exclusive to NS.What team/Teams that they scheduled actually had any chance of beating them? Last years record means squat the coach knew/knows what kind of team he has or he isn’t a very good coach.Maybe they scheduled well for Texas but not on a national basis 

you like to throw recruiting around when talking about the private schools but have absolutely zero proof of that claim “if you don’t think they recruit “ is what your claims stand on.

kids go to privates for a better education and challenging themselves athletically against the very best their sport has to offer it’s just that simple not the nefarious claims of people with hurt feelings 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Big deal schools all over the country improve from one year to the next this is not exclusive to NS.What team/Teams that they scheduled actually had any chance of beating them? Last years record means squat the coach knew/knows what kind of team he has or he isn’t a very good coach.Maybe they scheduled well for Texas but not on a national basis 

you like to throw recruiting around when talking about the private schools but have absolutely zero proof of that claim “if you don’t think they recruit “ is what your claims stand on.

kids go to privates for a better education and challenging themselves athletically against the very best their sport has to offer it’s just that simple not the nefarious claims of people with hurt feelings 

You guys only have a stick up your butts about NS bc they were named national champs in a poll which is different from other teams across the country.  So now they are being attacked bc of some expectations on scheduling

Katy and duncanville had a chance of beating them real time.  Prior to the season I would have said Katy, Westfield and lake travis. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I use to live in CA,  had a good friend whose son played for bishop amat.  I know exactly how he got there.  I’m not one of these dweebs that has no clue.

regardless, athletic transfers are allowed and there are obviously no residency requirements for private schools. Both of these exist in Texas.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You guys only have a stick up your butts about NS bc they were named national champs in a poll which is different from other teams across the country.  So now they are being attacked bc of some expectations on scheduling

Katy and duncanville had a chance of beating them real time.  Prior to the season I would have said Katy, Westfield and lake travis. 

I don’t care that NS won a couple polls they are a great team anyone with any football knowledge can tell you that.Anyone in the country would be up against it in a game against them nothing but respect for them 

10 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I don’t care that NS won a couple polls they are a great team anyone with any football knowledge can tell you that.Anyone in the country would be up against it in a game against them nothing but respect for them 

The only reason we are discussing north shore is because they won maxpreps and some of you question it, including Bru McCoy about national schedules.  Thats what brought you out, nothing else.  

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

Toughest playoff ?😂 they played 1 team that had a chance to beat them and needed a miracle to win that one.

lets imagine if NS had played IMG and Duncanville twice I’ll bet good money they have a loss at seasons end

But would they have 2 loses and get smoked in one of the loses?

NS wins the MNC @ Maxpreps Ex 25. Take a deep breath and Let it go...

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The only reason we are discussing north shore is because they won maxpreps and some of you question it, including Bru McCoy about national schedules.  Thats what brought you out, nothing else.  

No you fellas and your hatred for all things private brought me out

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pops said:

The SSD1 playoffs Is the toughest bracket in country — in any event, bracket toughness is definitely not a NS advantage 

MD had to finish with #9, #2, and #5

I’m good with either — both deserving in their own way

Bogus rankings 

That rag tag much called DLS played nobody including a very down BG.  

You boys California like to sell shit and call it caviar 

• Haha 1