Georgia players mock CFP committee after Notre Dame blowout

RedZone

On 12/30/2018 at 8:26 AM, ECHS05 said:

Bama lost to Auburn, & didnt even play in the SEC Title game and got in.

I think that makes it pretty clear its the best teams... Period. Fuck winning weak ass Conference Championships.

Notre Dame didnt deserve a shot simply for barely beating trash teams every week.

And you see what happened to Oklahoma when they played Alabama... They wouldnt of made the playoffs either if they had to play Alabama in the SEC Title most years.

Fuck what people WANT... do whats right by the teams. The playoffs are made for the 4 best teams... And EVERYBODY knew Notre Dame & Oklahoma werent better than Georgia.

Just getting a W vs. Trash teams shouldnt mean that much.

So what you are saying is you want to invoke the "Folsom Rule" in college football?

On 12/30/2018 at 1:14 PM, CaliNorth said:

GA lost twice this season, and didn't win their conference. Having 2 losses, but winning a major conference is a lot different scenario. Last season, Ga got blown out by Auburn, but won the conference. Big difference. For me, the biggest mistake was taking a one loss Oaklahoma over a one loss Ohio St. this season. Both won their conferences, but the eye test said, at least for me, that Ohio St had the upside talent to get to the next level and challenge  both Clemson and Alabama. Notre Dame was unbeaten and hard to argue them not being there, except for the eye test, which said they shouldn't.

Ohio state would gotten shut out by bama lol. Oklahoma atleast put up a fight

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 8:29 AM, ECHS05 said:

I dont disagree MD deserves some of the MNC. But I still dont think they are better than SJB.

Agreed. If Chad Johnson didn’t take the Mission Viejo HC job and stayed as Bosco as OC, MD may not have beaten them in the CIF SS D1 Championship Game.

That being said, MD won the game when it mattered. MD coaches came in with a great game plan and the players showed grit pulling off the upset. MD did what it had to do to win a big share of the MNC 

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Agreed. If Chad Johnson didn’t take the Mission Viejo HC job and stayed as Bosco as OC, MD may not have beaten them in the CIF SS D1 Championship Game.

That being said, MD won the game when it mattered. MD coaches came in with a great game plan and the players showed grit pulling off the upset. MD did what it had to do to win a big share of the MNC 

And it did not take a last second miracle of miracle plays either. ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Ohio state would gotten shut out by bama lol. Oklahoma atleast put up a fight

Thats just your opinion. I don't agree. Ohio St has an o-line that I would have liked to see Bama d-line go against. Oaklahoma was once again a joke, and we all knew it going into game. Ohio St played way under their potential all year, turning it on only when they needed the win. They only,  have talent that rivals Alabama's. My feeling is that Ohio St going against a Clemson or Alabama, you would have seen a  much better team than the one that  played uninspired all year against inferior opponents because they were that much more talented than everyone else. If you think Oaklahoma put up a fight, it is only because the game was over early in 2nd qtr and Bama just took foot off the gas. Bama  could have scored any time that they wanted to. Don't get fooled by the window dressing of the final score 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Probably the real top 7 in order:

Alabama, Clemson, Ohio St., Georgia, UCF, Oklahoma, ND

Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio St., Oklahoma, and it doesnt matter after that. UCF and Notre Dame can have 6 & 7.

Not comfortable with UCF in there really. But there doesnt appear to be any other team that really deserves to be in there ahead of them besides the teams mentioned above.

Some of yall are forgetting Clemsons schedule sucked too. 

And beating Notre Dame really isnt that big of a deal.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio St., Oklahoma, and it doesnt matter after that. UCF and Notre Dame can have 6 & 7.

Not comfortable with UCF in there really. But there doesnt appear to be any other team that really deserves to be in there ahead of them besides the teams mentioned above.

Some of yall are forgetting Clemsons schedule sucked too

And beating Notre Dame really isnt that big of a deal.

Georgia scheduled UMass ...

I repeat - UMass!

51 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Georgia better beat Texas or some here will be dialing up the Witness Protection Program.

I dont know if youd paid any attention throughout the years...

Like how Alabama lost to Utah in what... 09 or 10... As 1 example. Or Auburn last year to UCF.

But when a team like UGA is right there in the thick, then they miss the playoffs or Championship game... Their Bowl Game usually doesnt go well as they dont give a fuck... And I get that.

What will this mean for UGA? Win or lose, UGA is a better team and weve seen that all season.

I think they win... They are 12 point favorites ffs... So Im not the only one that knows that.

You already know Texas is excited for a chance to know off Georgia and to be back on this stage.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

UMass is still a D1 school.

Georgia plays Notre Dame next year.

Just my point.

Georgia should play Notre Dame.  They should be embarrassed to play UMass.

UMass is a D1 school much like ND was a top 4 team in the nation this year.  Name only.

UMass has been “D1” for like 10 years and they’ve barely won 3 games a year.  They’re the ultimate baby seal.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop back to FCS in a few years.

13 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Thats just your opinion. I don't agree. Ohio St has an o-line that I would have liked to see Bama d-line go against. Oaklahoma was once again a joke, and we all knew it going into game. Ohio St played way under their potential all year, turning it on only when they needed the win. They only,  have talent that rivals Alabama's. My feeling is that Ohio St going against a Clemson or Alabama, you would have seen a  much better team than the one that  played uninspired all year against inferior opponents because they were that much more talented than everyone else. If you think Oaklahoma put up a fight, it is only because the game was over early in 2nd qtr and Bama just took foot off the gas. Bama  could have scored any time that they wanted to. Don't get fooled by the window dressing of the final score 

Very true alabama was up 28-0 and saban called off the dogs and when they needed to score again they did. 

17 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Just my point.

Georgia should play Notre Dame.  They should be embarrassed to play UMass.

UMass is a D1 school much like ND was a top 4 team in the nation this year.  Name only.

UMass has been “D1” for like 10 years and they’ve barely won 3 games a year.  They’re the ultimate baby seal.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop back to FCS in a few years.

Every team has a nobody on their schedule.

Every. Body.