Tiger does it again!

CCBlackhatter

11 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Watching Tiger tap in on 18 to a roaring crowd at Augusta was awesome! It has been an uphill battle for him over the past several years. I'm glad to see him pull out at least one more major and hopefully a few more to come. Way to go Tiger, I'm proud of you man!

He definitely earned it, glad to see him battle back to the top and I got feeling it ain't the last one for him

He looks to be in peak shape

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

He definitely earned it, glad to see him battle back to the top and I got feeling it ain't the last one for him

He looks to be in peak shape

I agree. He was hitting his lines all weekend and his putting was on point after adjusting to the greens playing slower than they normally do.

He was in complete control and the visible frustration he has shown in years past was nowhere to be found, even on the few shots he did miss.

He was close in a few majors last year but didn't play well on Sundays. Hopefully this win will give him some momentum moving forward.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

My pal Brett won our $800 pool.

Justin Thomas did what he could...but...it wasn't enough.  And Justin Rose (my other pick) didn't even make the cut.  Bye Bye Benjamin...I hardly knew ya.....

Rufus>>

Saying goodbye to Benjamin is something you should be accustomed to by now Rufus... (Big smile)

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Watching Tiger tap in on 18 to a roaring crowd at Augusta was awesome! It has been an uphill battle for him over the past several years. I'm glad to see him pull out at least one more major and hopefully a few more to come. Way to go Tiger, I'm proud of you man!

Nothing good to say about him

It was great to see the new era of players get a small taste of vintage Tiger on Sunday. He didn't dominate, of course, but all the players were aware of his presence and how he was playing by the loud crowds. If this win and the confidence gained from it allows Tiger to parlay it into another major win or two this season -- these guys will start to fear him just like yesteryear.

I mean, Tiger wasn't even top 40 in driving distance this tournament -- an advantage he used to own on the field -- and missed numerous putts he could have made and still won this tournament. Because he's the absolute best with his irons, distance control and putting. If he can remain relatively healthy, he's gonna win a couple more.

That said, Brooks Koepka is a flat out stud and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. That dude can swing it. And he's unflappable. He's won 3 Majors the past 18 months and was close today.

I was also proud of Jason Day's performance especially considering the back issues. That guy manned up.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:11 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

Love the Masters and could not have been happier with the result.  Golf needs Tiger to be on top.  Now watch how his crowds grow too on every hole he plays from here on out.  They were always big, but now will be back to the old days of massiveness. LOL.  So happy for the kat. 

• Like 1